Best songs to listen to on stimulants?

I had an online friend who used to like that 'impossible' electronic piano music, when trying to do his music stimmed

Not sure. Not really my thing (seems more like stacking layers and adding weird chromatic effects to video game music).

I take methylphenidate (not recreationally), and sometimes tried to analyze/follow lines in more complex pieces to try to learn better. I find it makes me more relaxed but I don't have any better performance in general. Even play slower than when I'm off it. Some persistence though.

I had an online friend who used to like that 'impossible' electronic piano music, when trying to do his music stimmed

Not sure. Not really my thing (seems more like stacking layers and adding weird chromatic effects to video game music).

I take methylphenidate (not recreationally), and sometimes tried to analyze/follow lines in more complex pieces to try to learn better. I find it makes me more relaxed but I don't have any better performance in general. Even play slower than when I'm off it. Some persistence though.

I remember C&C red alert for the March.

Ya the red alert march is my favorite to listen to on stims because I'm planning on joining the Ukrainian military one day. And I imagine my self rising through the ranks and becoming a high ranking infantry Officer and creating my own military branch .
My dream is to go to war with the hidden powers that control the banking system . So when I hear that marching song I get hope and addmirations running through my veins.😇

anything by pete doherty is hellaa fine for blazin' rocks xp

KMFDM is the most underrated band. They are literary better then the new shit we hear today.

Their new album is bangin'. Best they've done in many years. Touring the US with Ministry and Frontline Assembly this summer, too!