• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best sex experience on E

there is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual. finding out someone's sexual orientation to me is about as shocking and interesting as knowing they have a parrot.

Evidently you can say nothing to negate the fact. So who are you really?

SIM-1 said:
Agreed!! I'm a girl & loved having my ass licked....If he's willing to do it.

Well if he isn't, you can rest assured there would be a queue of us who would!

[pervmode=off]

The last (and only time) I did it to my ex she got totally freaked out by it. But the funny thing is her ass was definitely not out of bounds, if you know what I mean.

\good times =D
\so lonely... :(

wtf accusations
i'm on your side guyz
one day you may be fortunate or unfortunate, whichever your case, to meet a girl who, when aroused, demands it in the poo,[i have met a few] if a shower and some pretty fucking strong prune juice is involved shortly before said anal exploration, all's well, calm the fuck down and enjoy a night at the One Star Hotel you pussies!.

Had a Swiss/French girlfriend in the Armed Forces, she would flatout ORDER me to lick her asshole, and after six months out bush, I would have stuck my head out the window there and then and licked the ass out of a low flying duck in my haste to get it on with her!

the long and the short of it is, If it's clean, treat it mean, If it's rancid, have a shower with it, THEN treat it really mean..

Like Billy Bob said in Bad Santah..."You ain't gonna shit right for a week"

OneBigTrip---welcome to BL btw...forgot to send out the welcome wagon. Heh

those are easy to eat post-e...one of the finer delicacies in my diet.

im nonsexual on ecstasy.

shiiiiiiiiit, who needs sex when your whole body feels like a sex organ? id much rather make out!