• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Roll youve ever took and where.....

At DJ Tiesto at Hammerstein ballroom I took 6 white lady/g. and I was only capable of leaning over the balcony with my arms stretched out absorbing bass to the face. Amazing.

yellow louis vitton... it was the second night in a row of rolling, and i only had to take the one pill and rolled absolute face- much harder than i had the night before, even though the night before i was content with one pill as well. it definitely worked out well.

Hmmmm best ever? TBH I don't think there is a best time unless it was a MDMA and MDA combo. Since to me those are the better rolls. The best roll Ive had in the past year was back in march. I was at one of my favorite clubs and ingested about 90mg MDMA and 1 .G lady pill (tested for MDA). I rolled so hard and it was refreshing since I hadnt rolled that hard in almost a year.

best rolls I ever had besides pure mdma/mda are...
superman, stars, x shields, .G lady, aols, shamrocks, fish, some unstamped white pill I had back in 2000, probably missing some too

To the thread starter I rolled once in HS about 6-7years ago and it was the worst e experience ever. The pill was a blue igloo. The roll was filled with paranoia, sketchiness, etc and it was all in my health class8(

Took 5 blue diamonds over one night, was insane... - Hotel party on prom night

Two white number 1 stunnas - was very good - Friends house

1 Blue Money Sign - also good - Friends house

Those are my top 3 rolls i've ever ate... can't really tell which was the best since the amount taken is all spaced out.

But the best roll I ever had was off of 3 ticks of mollies (.1 of a gram each), was the best feeling i've ever had in my life. It actually made me trip out. Only thing I didn't like about mollies was that I didn't eat at all that night, or at all the next day, and I didn't sleep that night , or all day next day. Mollies were taken at my dealers house.

All pills from Cleveland, Ohio or Bedford, Ohio.

drumnbass420 said:
Hmmmm best ever? TBH I don't think there is a best time unless it was a MDMA and MDA combo. Since to me those are the better rolls. The best roll Ive had in the past year was back in march. I was at one of my favorite clubs and ingested about 90mg MDMA and 1 .G lady pill (tested for MDA). I rolled so hard and it was refreshing since I hadnt rolled that hard in almost a year.

best rolls I ever had besides pure mdma/mda are...
superman, stars, x shields, .G lady, aols, shamrocks, fish, some unstamped white pill I had back in 2000, probably missing some too

To the thread starter I rolled once in HS about 6-7years ago and it was the worst e experience ever. The pill was a blue igloo. The roll was filled with paranoia, sketchiness, etc and it was all in my health class8(

I've noticed alot of the best rollz people have been posting like yours are the great ones that people have always remembered about in my Town........
The Superman everyone liked cuase they had Ketamine in them, The Stars made you pass out and have reaaaaally mest up dreams, The Lady's were know for thier great speedieness, And the shamrocks (Clovers) were known for having low amounts of 2c-B in them.
They are in my top 5 list of '07 to hit the mid-west..... so far...
in order greatest to least.
1. Green Ladys
2. Green Clovers
3. Pink Superman
4. White Ladys
5. Blue louis Vittons

Ginger Jack said:
I'
The Superman everyone liked cuase they had Ketamine in them, The Stars made you pass out and have reaaaaally mest up dreams, The Lady's were know for thier great speedieness, And the shamrocks (Clovers) were known for having low amounts of 2c-B in them.

Attitudes like this are ruining pills for the rest of us. If I buy pills, I want fucking MDMA. Nothing else. If I want K or speed or RC's, I'll ask for them. We gotta stop people being happy with pills that aren't MDMA, or we soon won't have any MDMA.

^^

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I could have said this better myself!

No one should ever think that they "have" to settle for cut pills. If more people stopped accepting cut pills as the norm maybe the chemists would be enticed to produce more quality pills.

Test your pills and NEVER settle...even if that means waiting for another batch to come around.

^^^^^ Yes, I understand completely. But I cant say Im happy w/ pure mdma because I've never had it. All the rollz I've taken in my entire life have been based w/ something else. somthing No one likes in thier pills. Pure X doesnt come around where I live. And as far as I know, it nver has.

^^^I'm sorry:(

Ginger Jack said:
I've noticed alot of the best rollz people have been posting like yours are the great ones that people have always remembered about in my Town........
They are in my top 5 list of '07 to hit the mid-west..... so far...
in order greatest to least.
1. Green Ladys
2. Green Clovers
3. Pink Superman
4. White Ladys
5. Blue louis Vittons

In my area the superman were mda/mdma, the stars were mdma, the ladys were mda, and shamrocks reminded me of a mda w/a light mdma roll.:)

There were rumors of the .G ladies being 2c-x but I know for a fact that they aren't. Since Ive tried some 2c-xs in the past and the marquis reagent tends to disagree with the rumors about ms.g.

The legal tabs of the mid to late 80's followed closely thereafter by pure white molly powder sold to me by the ounce. They actually gave me little gelcaps with my order to sell some with. Were they fuckin' nuts or something? Hell, all that shit was for me......damn! ;)

Le Junk =D

P.S. And just as the others have said above, if you guys start accepting tainted pills, then that's all you'll eventually be served. It happened to coke, it'll happen to MDMA...................TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything from 1990-1991 in Orlando. I specifically remember some very small red tic-tac looking beans. Two of them had me lost in space for 6 hours bumping into walls around the dance floor. I think we named them Red Devils.

there are two times

150mg Pure Molly at a rave
and red XBOX's on the LA city bus with my best friend :)

sunflower one side / lady kappa on the other side... 1 bean first time ever....

best roll of my life

At my friends house during the summer. There was literally 20 people in the house, most on pills. Downstairs the guys were listening to metal really loud. So, myself and 3 close friends went to my friend room, brought in plently of water, smokes, weed, put on his laptop to some kickass tunes (Tiesto, ATB, Motorcycle, VNV Nation etc). He put on his black light, the wee UV fairy lights he has on the ceiling, got out the glowsticks and we all just piled on the bed. I had a 'wing buddy' that night (rolling buddie, whatever you wanna call it :) ), and we kissed and cuddled all night. The four of us just talked about things, it was a real bonding experience too. It was awesome. I took 3 and a half pills (Iron Crosses, tested, no speed, high MDxx content, I love them!), we decided to go for a walk. It must have been about 6am at this point. We walked to the quay beside the river where I live, just to watch the sun come up. The four of us lay down, it was a great feeling. Definitely the best Ive ever had, most likely because of the amazing love buzz and great feeling of being with my nearest and dearest.

Last edited:
Best roll I ever took was a crown that had 3 prongs on it. It was my 3rd time rolling I think and was in like '97 or '98. I obtained it here in the Atlanta area and ate it at my friends apartment. Without going into detail I'll just say it was a amazing!

Last night...green ladies....some of the strongest cleanest pills i've ever had. Two of them had me going for 4 or 5 hours of bliss.

One orange buddha and one red buddha earlier this year...By far the hardest I've ever rolled, but I had also taken some 2c-e earlier that night