Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhorse930

Greenlighter
"best roll you ever HAD?" ;)

Mine has to be these:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6644464#6644464

blue dolphins

So yeah these are the sweets i been on on friday. Blue Dolphins! These are new blue dolphins and not the ones that been circulating recently, first of all they look different to any dolphins iv seen, theyre bottle nose dolphins here, second they are pressed differently to other mainstream dolphin pills.... there some minor but clear differences.... but the main difference is in their effect...

These babies came at expensive price....

I only had one last friday. All night. Let me tell u why.

I got into my friends car around 7 pm that night and i smoked some weed with him for while whilst driving around town…

He said he had some pills and he gave me one. It was one of these dolphins… I sniffed it!! And I sensed familiar peppery smell..... i did a quick test on the pill which came out positive..... I dropped a drop of ez test on it and it started to react sort of slowly but surely…. It grew darkish blue brownish color darker and darker and darker until the whole drop of fluid was completely made of this really dense dark bluish brownish color!! I also noticed some tiny little bubles!!! Bubbles means surprises!!! And I like surprises! Big bubbles come up when theres DXM in there, tiny bubbles come up when there are other unknown yummy substances! ….. i put the pill in my mouth and recognised the familiar bitterness of good mdma.... only this one the moment i put it on my tongue i knew it was the real deal... it had this really sophisticated potent taste to it, really sophisticate taste

Normally it takes how long for good exstasy to kick in? 30 - 60 minutes??? So we were just cruising around town fro a while with tunes banging ..... btw i had nothing to eat...... about 30 minutes later i started noticing some effects .... it wasnt very overpowering, just a slight high..... I started to wonder why its so weak .......

Anyway my friend dropped me off and and just as i said later to my friend and got out of the car i felt the awesome power of these pills!!!!!!!! It kicked in as i got out of the car and started walking, 1 hour after injestion!!

I bought few beers and settled in with another friend on the grass and just chilled there ... it was great. The high was very empowering i felt like a king. I was sitting there just feeling so good ... in a little while i climbed even higher and started to feel even more energy and love from these pills...... i was baked.

1.30 mintues after injestion i realised that i do not want to take another one of these. Which is very rare when i do e i usually take a lot of them but this one was something very special. It was very strong high... no additional pills needed....

So i decided to roll a few joints and i must have smoked about 5 of them in the next few hours while listening our mp3 players.......

I came back home around 5 am...... it was 8 hours since my pill kicked in...... 8 hours and i was still going strong... it was awesome..... 8 hours.... i just chilled in my house for another 10 - 20 minutes and i have no doubt if i stayed up longer it would have been another few hours easily. I never seen anything like this before!

These pills are the best mdma i ever tried.

These are top shelf pills that should be reserved for special occasions.... birthdays, get together with friends who i havent seen in a long time... romantic ocasions .... speaking of which.... i should prolly half the pill if i want to take it with a girl becuase 1 was over powering even for me! and im a big guy....

When you take one of these pharmaceutical grade mdma pills it will be navigating hills and valleys of your metabolism for 10 hours!! Its a 10 hour space ride, so you should plan your time wisely.....

ive known ppl who like to drop their pills just as a good DJ was coming up or something, and it kicks in in 20 minutes and they all go awwwwwwwww for like half an hour and then come back down and take another pill over and over....... with these pills you should take ONE in the evening like i did and walk around VERY PROUDLY because u have 10 hours of steady even effect, because you took the best MDMA that came from some mad crazy smart undergorund chemist and others munch on inferior pills.... because you’re big and important and others are small and insignificant

10 hours of steady even effect

MDMA doesnt last that long. It was probably a mix of MDMA and methamphetamine. I have taken pills with that mix before and i'm always feeling good until the sun comes up.

Best roll I've ever had...

Dunno, 3-way tie.

Well, 2 of them were pure, the other was a MDMA/MDA mix.

MDMA/MDA - Blue New York Yankees. Epic raving pills. Literally fucked up HARD. MASHED. The MDA gave crazy visuals.

1st roll ever - Pink Louis Vuittons. Literally the highest dose pill I've ever done. I know, first time makes it different, but we had a bunch of these, so I rolled like 12 times off these pills. Took a half and I was fucking FLOORED. Like Peter Griffin (Family Guy) on Ecstasy floored. So clean, intense - yet smooth. Fucking bliss.

Green Apples. Clean, medium - high dose MDMA. Fucking boom. Raved like crazy on these, chillin by the speaker, feeling the bass. Fuck those were good fucking times with good fucking pills.

Thanks for sharing. :) This forum isn't the place for a thread like this though... you should check out Ecstacy Discussion. I'm going to close this... if you want to post an experience report, you can do so following the guidelines outlined at the top of the forum.

Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.