• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best place to be homeless UK

Move back to Dublin man, they'll put ya up in a hotel
I'm not homeless. I have semi stable accomodation at the minute. I was thinking of taking a warrant and moving to the UK. I might potentially still do that but more and more as wednesday looms forward upon me I think I'll just go to court and face the music. Perhaps ask for adjournment. That would give me time to get my "house in order" before moving.

But I couldn't go to Dublin after taking a warrant I'd be stopped by Garda by the second or third day for sure and it'd end up worse for me!

Genuine offer. If you can make it to me, and you’re willing to do some odd jobs (donkey work, fetch and carrying) I’ve a place you can stay until the works done on the house I’m working on.

No rent and £10 an hour
Starts off as a post on BL & ends up..................

reverse-slavery-whites.jpg

LNS offer sounds fantastic. Really appreciated of the fact that somebody here would offer help to somebody that they have not met. LNS I have sent you a PM. I have stocked up on medication for prison I do not quite have the train and ferry fare for Wednesday. However if I get an adjournment I would still be seeking a fresh start and could afford to get the ferry next week. My solicitor f***** me over I was not meant to go to trial for another 2 months she brought it forward without asking me hence the reason I am in such a predicament and so unprepared.

I hope I do get the adjournment that I will seek in order to get a new solicitor I really could use a fresh start regardless of the outcome here. Obviously I would like the case to be thrown out it is a family matter I can only assume my father hopes he is doing the right thing by getting me locked up he has a particular police officer in his here and he is not quite in his right mind he suffers from several mental afflictions however I cannot assume or do not want to believe that he wants to see me in prison.

I can confirm that LINS is a very genuine and generous chappie. If you're able to take him up on his offer then go for it.

(Plus, his moonshine is fuckin wicked...)

I do realise that this might be a bit slow in coming, but from what I hear, UK prisons offer methadone. The government is down on it BUT bup is being used increasingly. Benzo withdrawal can KILL, a prison will have to provide a reduction.

I actually sat still on a 24mg/day cold turkey with clonazepam. I don't touch benzos any more. Lesson learnt. Oh yeah - I DID have seizures and was given clobazam. While it IS technically a banzo, it's effects have a ceiling so it has little to no abuse potential. Doesn't stop the withdrawal, just stops the seizures.

Best place to be homeless is deffo the south coast there’s millions of em tweaking bout down Bournemouth way, it’s a virtual homeless paradise. If your homeless and got access to beautifull sandy beaches and all the smack n crack you could wish for you ain’t homeless really are ya?
Your a Watersports instructor

Surfs up dudes come on down

If you actually don’t want to be homeless try Scotland.
When I lost my house a couple of years ago I crashed at friends and relatives until I overstayed my welcome, then I stayed in my car. Was too proud to ask for help until then but when I did I was given the keys to a 2 bedroom house to myself and my dog within 3 hours.
They’ve stopped using hostels here to house the homeless and started using vacant council houses that the Scottish homeless charity have bought over. Was in the temporary accommodation for 2 months then they found me permanent accommodation. Can’t fault the process tbh.