• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best menthol cigarettes?

american spirit menthol lights (green gradient pack, not plain green).
the best american spirit cigs imo.
so much menthol very icey. will make your lips tingle.

Yeah these were the least harsh tobacco product I have ever smoked, well besides shisha. It is a little bit too potent, I could barely get through a 1/3 of the cig. this could be what the OP is looking for.

i cant stand menthols anymore but i used to smoke turkish jades those were my favorite menthol cigs.

There's no such thing. Menthol cigarettes are repulsive. Man-up and grab a Camel wide or a Zig-Zag(where you can find them) cigarette. I'm not talking about Zig-Zig papers, but they make cigarettes too, they are singularly the best cigarette ever made. I highly recommend them.

black menthols ftw

personnaly i find regular menthols too weak and i usually smoke marlboro reds. I found a great compromise: Marlboro Black Menthols!! Only sold in asia, fancy pack, great marlboro taste. Plus in korea they're like 2.70 (american) a pack. So yeah google it

P.S: We got limited edition marlboro red... fancy black packs too

^Reminds me of the badass Salem Black Labels I can sometimes find. The best ever is Turkish Jades but don't smoke those regularly and choose from either Marlboro Milds or Camel Menthols.

I do not smoke cigarettes, but if I did, menthol would be the way I'd go.

Even though I don't really smoke menthol anymore, for me it used to be Marlboro Menthols or Camel Turkish Jades.

I like Camel Menthol kings, in a box.

and I always crush the bead before I light it. makes it like a super menthol or something, heh.

I miss the OLD Camel menthols, if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

then just smoke the new ones without breaking the bead. its the same thing. except for the fucking fire safety part. all camels, even in states that don't require the fire safety, are fire safety.

marlboro smooth, they smel like girl scout mint cookies before smoked and came sliver ( the new menthold light cigs) there way better than camel crush caz it already has menthol in the cig then you get a extra boot of a extra menthol ball inside the filter, twice the menthol

then just smoke the new ones without breaking the bead. its the same thing. except for the fucking fire safety part. all camels, even in states that don't require the fire safety, are fire safety.

It's definitely not the same :(, they changed the blend of tobacco and menthol. I'm not a fan of the menthol beads. The old kind had plenty of menthol mixed in with the tobacco whereas the new has very little in comparison.

camel crush ftw. I like them because you can smoke a regular cig halfway through and then crush it into a menthol