• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Best Drug Documentaries to legally download or watch online

jerryisalive

Ex-Bluelighter
I heard American Drug War is a good one, Just please post your favorite ones with links to watch them. I know I have seen alot.

subject line updated.
hopefully you will get more appropriate responses now.

the history channels "Addicted" series are pretty good.

There's a thread in Drugs In The Media that you might want to check out. Lots of good stuff in there.

So the women weren't allowed to drink back then? But in Deadwood it shows the women drinking.

In Pot We Trust, Colombian Devil's Breath, LSD: The Beyond Within, and the Hooked series are my favorites. they can all be found on google video or just by searching google

history channel's Hooked: illegal drugs and how they got that way like jf mentioned...i havent searched for those in a while cuz i have them recorded, maybe the MDMA one isn't online. im almost positive the cocaine/crack one is along with the opium/heroin one

Any good documentaries on E? I just finished watching Ecstasy Rising, but that was in 2004. Although any of any time period would be greatly appreciated. Did anyone see Small Town Ecstasy? That was ridiculous.

Check Netflix, you'll be surprised what they have.... try Cocaine Cowboys I & II they are interesting, also the one that the CIA was involved in, now that is a good documenatary that will make your jaw drop!!!

The Best Marijuana documentary I have ever seen was called Marijuana Documentary. I think it was produced by the Union or something like that. I could only find it on you tube though. Definitely the best and most informative marijuana documentary ever.

Last edited:
Any good documentaries on E? I just finished watching Ecstasy Rising, but that was in 2004. Although any of any time period would be greatly appreciated. Did anyone see Small Town Ecstasy? That was ridiculous.

If you want ridiulous, you need to see 'the x-files', a dateline special on that old website the hive. Its SOOO BAD! They make it look like mdma turns you into a raging homosexual sits there sucking on their friends faces and nitrous balloons all day long. My favorite part is when they claim that mdma was only used in couples therapy because it made you want to touch things!!! lol it's so pathetic they were allowed to air that crock of shit

I watched a National Geographic documentairy about afghan heroin on Youtube that was pretty interesting. Key word Afghan Heroin on youtube. Cocaine cowboys is also pretty good about the cocaine trade and the impact it had on the Miami area in the late '70's early 80's.

New Nat Geo Marijuana Doc

Nat Geo just played a new marijuana special that was very good, very up to date, and featured some kick ass looking bud!

The Best Marijuana documentary I have ever seen was called Marijuana Documentary. I think it was produced by the Union or something like that. I could only find it on you tube though. Definitely the best and most informative marijuana documentary ever.
It's funny,- I also think that this is the best drug documentary I have ever seen!

The Union: The business behind getting high: http://blip.tv/file/1356143/
See it folks :)

After hearing about your suggestions about The Union I watched it and must say it is the best documentary I've ever seen about marijuana. The thing that makes me sick about the whole War on Drugs is the privatization of the Prison system. WTF???