Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(benzos)Fucked up flubromazoLAM experience

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
I have always been a very anxious person throughout my life, and recently, my anxiety has been completely destroying me.:( And believe it or not, I was too anxious to even go to a psychiatrist and talk about it. I have limited experience with H and very limited experience with phenobarbital, and I noticed that both have entirely removed my anxiety and worries for a few hours, and I loved that, however, I have no more access to barb and I don't want to do H. Since I'm too anxious to get a prescription for a bottle of clonazepam, I started researching about legal benzos.

As my research progressed, I kept seeing a lot of people saying that flubromazoLAM is the strongest RC benzo there is, and is one of the most recreational ones, and that it should not be mistaken with flubromazePAM, because apparently that's a completely different benzo. People were also saying that "it takes a couple of hours to kick in"

So I ordered some, and was looking forward to finally relieving my terrible anxiety. It finally arrived, and I quickly ripped it open. They were rather flat, pinkish tablets, and on the website it said that they were 0.25mg.

Body weight: 90kg
Known sensitivities: none
History of use: Heroin, Phenobarbital, and amphetamine (a while ago)

-00.00 Took one tablet on an empty stomach

-01.00 One hour has passed, nothing happened

-02:00 Seond hour still nothing happening

-2:30 I decided to take another tablet, because I thought.0.25 might not have been enough

-4:00 1.5 hours past nothing is still happening, I take a third tablet, a total of 0.75mg flbLAM and I go out to buy something to eat.

-4:30 As I'm walking through the shop I suddenly get a HUGE feeling of relief, like I was really cold and suddenly walked into a hot shower. I started feeling nice and a bit light headed

-4?? As I'm walking out of the shop I feel my anxiety and all of my worries float away my body is becoming quite heavy and I'm feeling great.

-5?? I suddenly get HUGE hiccups. Just out of nowhere, they're really bad and so persistent that it's difficult to breathe, as I'm walking down the street, I'm creating loud noises with every hiccup, people were probably looking at me, but somehow I didn't give a fuck.

And this is the last thing I can remember .

-???? I open my eyes, everything is dark, I feel my face is pressed against something like a carpet, and I realise that I can't move my body. I try to, but everything is numb and I can't move a muscle. But somehow I'm completely fine and comfortable with that.

-???? I open my eyes, because I can feel someone turning me around. Everything is blurry, As I'm turned around I can see a man, there's sky and sun behind him , he's saying something to me, but I don't understand what he's saying. As my vision becomes more focused I can see that he's dialing something on a phone, and his face looks very familiar for some reason. Then it strikes me that this is my neighbour, and he's dialing emergency services.

To make a long story short, apparently I somehow made it to my house, opened the door, and collapsed on the stairs which was covered with a carpet, and I left the front door open. In the morning my neighbour got out of his house to throw away his rubbish and saw me.

This happened yesterday, but today I'm feeling a nice buzz and mild euphoria and I'm still free of anxiety.

My question is: I have no tolerance, so was 0.75mg of flubromazolam too much, or is that drug supposed to be like that? Or are benzos in general supposed to be like that?

You should really have done a little research first. Its known that they have a long onset. Maybe just have the one tablet and be patient next time.

Yeah, I read that it takes about 2 hours for it to kick in, but for me it took more than 4 hours. I guess it's different for everybody, I will be more patient next time.

Last edited:
It's been over 36 hours since I took it and I'm still feeling strong effects and sudden waves of mild euphoria. What is the half life of this stuff, i googled it and nothing came up.