• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

kionna said:
does the klonopin/benzos inhibite the effects of ecstasy to some degree?? :\
Yes, they do. I'd save the benzos for the comedown, as they mute MDMA's "magical" effects quite a bit.

ok thats good to know.. i was starting to think i became one of those people thats insensitive to e... i would cry .. haha

i wont take klonopin anymore before i roll.. even tho it was only .25mg.. oh wells..

thanks.. anyone else with feedback??

Once a weekend is a good way to become insensitive to E's effects. Although I'm not sure if you need someone telling you this as I'm sure you already know. Just thought I would point this out though.

but its only been 3 weekends.. and my friend rolled balls.. we started clubbing again together.. and it was crazy how hard and fast it hit her..

^ i think what seiko420 was saying is that if you continue to use every weekend that you will most likely build up a tolerance...

i've only taken benzos (xanax) before rolling 3 times, (usu. no more than an hour before E consumption), and each time i've tripped BALLS, even though the pills contained only mdma.

a

Xanax has killed many rolls for me.

Klonopin actually helped me when I did too much E .. Just .25 like you, straightened me right out without killing the high

Valium and MDMa

Ok i allready took 15mg of diazapam with more to come possably and are thinking about going out to celebrate AUStralia wining the ashes,
Would i be ok taking a ecstasy tab or 2 while on vlaium??? or would it not be worht it?????

i'm not to sure but i think it might kill your roll. i've never done it but i heard its good on the comedown to help you to go to sleep and stuff.

I'm guessing this is too late for you, seeing as you posted about 9 hours ago. I'm not aware of any problems between the two, but I have seen comments that they don't make a good combo - they just don't work well together. So it probably wouldn't be worth it. Save your pills for when you achieve the 5-0 whitewash ;)

Valium = great for comedown. Together, the valium mutes the effects of the ecstasy.

is it specifically valium that mutes the effects of ecstacy, or benzos in general? I don't know why, but the last couple times I dropped, I faced some anxiety issues during my roll, and was considering taking a couple xanax with ecstacy next time.

Peruvian Cocaine said:
is it specifically valium that mutes the effects of ecstacy, or benzos in general? I don't know why, but the last couple times I dropped, I faced some anxiety issues during my roll, and was considering taking a couple xanax with ecstacy next time.

every benzo i have ever had has killed a roll completely and in the same way if i was coming down.

Speaking of valium, has anyone here tried Ativan and had a *good* experience? I heard that they were a valium 'substitute' on erowid.org and so I got a hold of some. I think most people would agree that they're not good for much else than a sleeping pill...and making food taste really good! Has anyone had any interesting experience w/ Ativan? Don't know much about them.. but have been taking them for a while now.. would like to know more if anyone can help..?

well, i ended up going out and dropping a pill to.......

Valium did kill the roll 8) oh well better luck next time.....
I felt more of the valium the whole time, but still had the eyes rolling back and urge to dance, but without any of that ecstacey high we all love.
still a good night out
Place was full of english gits, (Flintoff was in the shed. and Gilly turned up at the dean but i missed him) when the shed and the dean closed aberdean st was blocked off by about 100 poms singing the Barmy Army song:) was piss funny. myself and a lady friend were yelling out aussi aussi aussi....oi oi oi but were drowned out by the poms. Then hit the bog till 6am.

whatever guys, i'd rather have the anxiety taken off my rolls and have a slightly less intense roll then have a panic attack while rolling.. lol. dont fuckin take the amounbt the OP took.. take like 5mg just enough to get u chillin, and drop it 10 mins or so before u drop the roll

yeah ive had good results with small doses of valuim and rolls....5-10mg for ME....larger doses have definitely slowed my roll down....

i highly recommend them for the comedown tho...puts me right to bed.

Peruvian Cocaine said:
is it specifically valium that mutes the effects of ecstacy, or benzos in general?

Nar its SSRI's that mute the effects of ecstacy.