• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Benzedrex vs. the Coronavirus: have we found a cure?

TheSacredTree

Bluelighter
I don’t have the Coronavirus but anyone who has it want to test out the theory? lol

Man I forgot about this stuff forever ago, seems most people have.

Legal drug just sits unbought in every pharmacy slowly gaining dust as everyone reaches for the Flonase instead. 😂

yea man, just because ive been sick (not covid just flu or cold during my years) doesn't mean I don't still like getting high lol. Usually just kratom, cannabis edibles, and bourbon though.

I thought you were going to postulate something but I guess you just wanted an atttention-grabbing thread title? :unsure:

I don’t have the Coronavirus but anyone who has it want to test out the theory? lol

Man I forgot about this stuff forever ago, seems most people have.

Legal drug just sits unbought in every pharmacy slowly gaining dust as everyone reaches for the Flonase instead. 😂

Around here it can barely stay stocked, people have caught on.

I did some yesterday, I always regret it though as the crash is awful and it feels really bad for my cardiovascular system and bladder. It's a pretty good high though. I honestly wish they'd ban it, I don't like there being a euphoric stimulant readily available at the store to tempt me every time I go there.

I hear you xorkoth lol Having readily available good buzzes like that can quickly equal damage to your mind and body, and wallet.

Although, if laudnum was still a thing to get at the store, id probably become and opiate addict again, cuz why not.

This stuff moves around here shit they have their own Reddit now this garbage is an insult to Adderall, meth, and Molly tricks you then dumps on you like no other drug

I swear if your sourcing is that limited this is an enticing option treat it with the neurotoxic factor of MDMA