• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Belbuca

Ddddcccc1

Greenlighter
Hello. I apologize if I break any rules. This is my first post and I desperately need help. I have been doing heroin for about 2 years (smoking to grams a day). I cannot live like this anymore. I have taken the next 3 days off work and school to get off heroin. I've acquired 6 2mg suboxone and 15 75 mcg of belbuca. Can I please get some input/ feedback on how best to make this work. Again, I apologize for not following the appropriate protocol for this site. I have read these threads for the past year and know there are tons of knowledgeable, helpful people out there. PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont respond if all you have to say is super negative. I can handle the truth but don't be super negative. I apologize for saying SWIM, i thought i was supposed to say that

Hi, welcome to Bluelight! I would start with the sub 2 mg and see if that helps. You're supposed to wait for full withdrawal symptoms beforehand though some people take it earlier when they start to feel sick. When did you last use heroin?

Hello. Thanks for your response. I am going to wait a full 24 hours beforw taking sub or belbuca because I am terrified of precipitated withdrawal. I last used last night at 10 pm. Just woke up and feeling ok for now but knowing that it's about to get weird ?