• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Being drugged by my partner..why?

Not to discount your experience, but no drug really fits your description.

GHB is stimulating and makes you horny in low-ish doses then becomes more sedating and knocks you out in higher doses, but effects entirely disappear after ~3 hours, there are no aftereffects nor hangover and the GHB effect is really really obvious when it hits you and it hits you rather fast. It totally does not leave you conscious while paralyzed. GHB sleep is a real coma, one moment you are awake having fun like drunk but more intense, the next you drop down to the floor and will not wake up even when slapped or shouted at. When you wake up you will not be able to recall anything shortly before you fell asleep. You might feel tired before and sort of doze while high without losing consciousness, but this would require super-precise dosing that depends on your personal tolerance. GHB needs to be mixed in a strong tasting drink like orange juice or beer to go unnoticed. It cannot be smoked and the amount to put someone unconscious (3-6g) is too huge to somehow give covertly other than as described.

Poppers smell/taste extremely chemical like a solvent, they can easily lead to popped vessels, but they only act for a couple of minutes, the euphoria is not that huge, they don't make you unconscious and only might give you a headache (or stroke...) as an "aftereffect". Plus they cannot be covertly administered as they need to be inhaled from a larger vessel and the fluid must not be put directly into contact with the mouth.

Any combination of downers like benzos and stimulants like meth or MDMA would pretty much rather cancel than complement itself.

Ketamine can make you paralyzed while awake, I believe even while on stimulants though I have never tried it, but the experience is very surreal and psychedelic somewhat like smoking an insane amount of weed (like 10 bags) in one go but less difficult and you are much more stupified and memory is more impaired. You need to consume a huge dose of ketamine or it will not be like that and the effect can then rather easily be cosciously dismissed. The aftereffects can sort of feel like having a hangover from alcohol, but you would have to consume huge amounts repeatedly through the night to make them last until the next morning. Also it doesn't really have any effects on breathing or heart rate. I would say shallow breathing speaks more for opioids than for benzos, but opioids give more of a buzz and both don't really leave you braindead and they also mellow out stimulants.

There are a lot of ketamine-alike RCs like MXE or 4-MeO-PCP, just as with any other drug like synthetic cannabinoids, Ritalin and MDMA analogues, etc. Who knows what they all do.

Maybe you were given a wild combination of ketamine, stimulant then benzo RCs. But I would say it would be really really really obvious to you if you were, and it is not like someone could simply talk you out of it the next morning to shrug it off as if it was just strong weed or something. Those are hard drugs with very hard obvious effects and they either don't really work that way in low dosage or would rather mismatch how you described it.

Maybe your experience was rather mild however, so it really could be confused with weed? Then maybe it wasn't caused by any of those very obvious hard drugs, but the weed could just have been laced with synthetic cannabinoid RCs, which could as well have produced a 10x stronger effect than normal weed, if you smoked much more than he did, resulting in a Ketamin-ish effect. It also could explain why you had a weird euphoria, comedown and hangover from it.

Maybe try reading experience reports about cannabinoid RCs (also called spice) and see if that fits what you experienced. However there are a lot of cannabinoid RCs out there, you would have work through the entire list of them. Also most of the weird and nasty side-effects associated with them, are often thought to rather stem from botched up synthesis or impurities, making it even more difficult to get a clear picture.

I would say the most obvious first step would be to simply stop using weed before being intimate. Depending on how you would judge the overall situation, then to also (or immediately as well) stop having sex or to stop the relationship all together.

Last edited:
reading this thread I really doubt people know what sociopaths are
and that's wrong that sociopaths are incapable of feeling remorse.

Sociopaths can have normal lives, they're not all serial killers
Yknow there's so many misconceptions in the medical field, yet still, still people spout these misconceptions as if they A) had any clue about psychology/medicine and B) take them as correct without any research whatsoever,
why research something? Fuck. Pisses me off how people just equate these psychological conditions to = they are a monster without feeling

Sorry, I'll show myself out @ mods
Sociopaths CAN feel remorse, although it is more difficult for them

Sociopaths CAN feel remorse, although it is more difficult for them

indeed, and most work really hard for this
i had a very select few patients struggling with it, and I just find it so unfair how the word is being used as "unfeeling monster". That's fucking disrespectful

indeed, and most work really hard for this
i had a very select few patients struggling with it, and I just find it so unfair how the word is being used as "unfeeling monster". That's fucking disrespectful
A lot of terms that are basically a diagnosis of a mental illness have been misused - “I’m so OCD” when someone behaves just a LITTLE bit obsessively, “they’re so bipolar” about someone who might have shifting moods, “omg I’m soooo depressed” when one is just a little bit bummed out, etc. and don’t even get me started on the slang term “schizo!” It definitely IS disrespectful; as someone who’s been diagnosed with a lot of different things over the years, I think that misusing the terms like that weakens the seriousness of the label. People genuinely do not understand the seriousness of having a mental illness, how severely it can impact one’s ability to have a normal life and find happiness. But then, I’ve noticed that most people generally aren’t that interested in knowing…unless it directly impacts themselves, they just don’t care. ☹️

A lot of terms that are basically a diagnosis of a mental illness have been misused - “I’m so OCD” when someone behaves just a LITTLE bit obsessively, “they’re so bipolar” about someone who might have shifting moods, “omg I’m soooo depressed” when one is just a little bit bummed out, etc. and don’t even get me started on the slang term “schizo!” It definitely IS disrespectful; as someone who’s been diagnosed with a lot of different things over the years, I think that misusing the terms like that weakens the seriousness of the label. People genuinely do not understand the seriousness of having a mental illness, how severely it can impact one’s ability to have a normal life and find happiness. But then, I’ve noticed that most people generally aren’t that interested in knowing…unless it directly impacts themselves, they just don’t care. ☹️
Yeah this hits the nail on the head.

As someone who works in therapy with all kinds of mental, neural and physiological pathology it just hurts to hear ppl use some illnesses as an insult towards others, or worse: use the professional term for something they don't even understand. That makes me fucking mad and sad. Smad.

Schizophrenia is the worst, because 90% of ppl who use the term have no idea what it actually is, and look at you like ur talking chinese when you ask "active or residuum?"

Funniest was "i have really bad schizo." and i ask "but just residuum right? You seem very stable" and the answer "no i have these mood swings all the time" wut?

Last edited:
…unless it directly impacts themselves, they just don’t care. ☹️
yknow I still always try to inform people. Because they will say "I don't care",
but funnily enough they will not use the word in a wrong context again.

so they do care, at least somehow, even if they will never appreciate that you taught them something, you're in that moment the jack-ass who corrected them.
and many people suffer from a condition where they think that if you teach people something, all you wanna say is that they're stupid.
To which I answer "less so, now"

So, so true! That's why I try never to take offense at being corrected (even if sometimes people do so in a rather abrasive manner, lol.) As one of my favorite authors, Mark Manson, said: "being open to correction means making ourselves vulnerable, and not many people are willing to do that." But I personally would much rather open myself to learning, and it's really difficult to do that if you keep yourself closed off in your ignorance :)

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes I'm paralysed,can't move or speak but I can hear and I'm aware of what's going on, sometimes I black out completely. The last time it happened I ended up with a really sharp pain in my head and the next day there was a broken blood vessel under my eye on the same side the sharp pain was 😞
Did you want to press charges on this sick person?

Ok so I just want to say that it actually possible it's just weed and the sexual chemistry and intensity. I know from many experiences including me being drugged and raped with G, me being a life long addict, and me marrying a very much more experienced older woman who can't handle sex with me after weed. Her and I were both life long addicts. I wasn't all that sexual, I am male and was small and abused a lot then later even sexually abused and raped by older drug addicts. My wife on the other hand was very experienced lol but in mostly a good way some bad. Anyway I'm the only person in her 42 years of life that has ever made her squirt and if we smoke even a little she can't handle the sex she gets rushes and feels nauseous and way over stimulated and we've had much chem sex on meth, crack mushrooms, all kinds of shit opiates benzos etc but the weed and our chemistry she can't handle. We are deeply in love. IF you are being drugged without consent that's fucked but what if the guy isn't lying bcuz I literally have this experience with my wife.

People who get away with crimes tent to escalate as they feel like nobody can get them. Luka Rocco Magnotta did not begin by murdering people. He did a lot of sick stuff, stuff that makes me sick to think about, but it's a common pattern.

If he get's the dose wrong - who can say HE slipped you the drugs. Your branded an addict. He could get away with murder. Don't become a statistic.
I've NEVER stayed with anyone who acted violently towards me - and that includes making myself homeless.

Giving drugs to people, without their consent, under any circumstances is just wrong; from the CIA (MKULTRA) to people doing it to partners, for whatever reason. I was a pharmacologist and I'd never do that, so for an 'amateur', it is fucking and potentially ending, another's life. It is also a serious criminal offence and people can do serious jail time (can't quite remember the official act of parliament title of the legislation)
Just fucking NO.

Giving drugs to people, without their consent, under any circumstances is just wrong; from the CIA (MKULTRA) to people doing it to partners, for whatever reason. I was a pharmacologist and I'd never do that, so for an 'amateur', it is fucking and potentially ending, another's life. It is also a serious criminal offence and people can do serious jail time (can't quite remember the official act of parliament title of the legislation)
Just fucking NO.
Are you able to tell me whether dosing me orally, like rectal or vaginal, could cause long term damage, like vagina dryness and bowl problems? I'm just so confused as to how he's giving it to me. It's definitely not chemistry.

Are you able to tell me whether dosing me orally, like rectal or vaginal, could cause long term damage, like vagina dryness and bowl problems? I'm just so confused as to how he's giving it to me. It's definitely not chemistry.
Would depend on the drug in question, rather than the route of administration. Regardless, being dosed without your knowledge is a fucking serious criminal act (as well as totally repulsive, on a moral standpoint). Your other half needs to be told this, then probably told to fuck off with their sleazy, deviant and most importantly, very serious criminal activity.

Seriously dangerous - we don't want more people in the shrine before their time.

I'm 60 and have found that people of my parents generation, as a rule, do not have an understanding of how much psychiatric illness can fuck your life up, or what it actually is, unless they have a sibling who was ill (even then, they might have a rudimentary understanding).

Good to see you're still with us as of yesterday @Confused111 but this is the kind of shit a psychopath or ever serial killer might do.

I don't think you should be confused, you should be determined to escape this person.
Dam your comments sent chills to me. You're right, if he's keeping this a secret and apparently I should "Relax, it's not that deep" after I asked him why my drink lid tastes like chemicals.
Sick man and I hope people are smarter than me when it comes to hanging out with him. I've taken drug tests and nothing has shown up. So it's clearly a drug that is undetected.

I just want to thank everyone. I'm not great at replying individually but the support and love I have received means a great deal to me. This has all been really horrendous to deal with. Whether he has a mental illness or not, no one else should be held responsible for someone else's mental illness. I just think he's a very sexually unwell man and it'll take me forever to get over this, worst part is that I'll never get any answers to this and hope that my body and ageing process hasn't been jeopardised too much 😭

I just want to thank everyone. I'm not great at replying individually but the support and love I have received means a great deal to me. This has all been really horrendous to deal with. Whether he has a mental illness or not, no one else should be held responsible for someone else's mental illness. I just think he's a very sexually unwell man and it'll take me forever to get over this, worst part is that I'll never get any answers to this and hope that my body and ageing process hasn't been jeopardised too much 😭
All honesty, it doesn't sound like psychiatric illness (which, as far as I'm aware, means there is the possibility of a cure, however slim), but more something incurable eg psychopathy/sociopathy, which means no moral compass, or empathy. These fuckers are capable of doing anything, if they think they will get away with it.
As regards what he was using, the chemical taste sort of makes me think possibly 1,4-butanediol (1,4 BDO), as it and GHB are rapidly metabolized to standard sugar breakdown compounds (ie become part of the citric acid cycle), with no telltale metabolites (any benzo would leave something detectable for a good few hours).
Not wishing to cause alarm, but he could have killed you, without a trace of foul play. Twats like him are the reason so many women have utter mistrust of men...