• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Being A Lightweight -.-

5'8" and 113 pounds? Are you male or female? Thats damn thin.s

Male. It's not too terribly skinny, most of me is muscle honestly. But I have been putting thought into starting Adderall for a month or so because I heard it lowers your metabolism which I could REALLY use, I work out, skate, play basketball, and eat a lot, it's just my metabolism.

Male. It's not too terribly skinny, most of me is muscle honestly. But I have been putting thought into starting Adderall for a month or so because I heard it lowers your metabolism which I could REALLY use, I work out, skate, play basketball, and eat a lot, it's just my metabolism.

I discourage the Adderall use, as it accelerates metabolism.

I don't like how people will insult others' about being a lightweight, because if you look at it at a logical standpoint, rather than what society expects, then you are really benefiting because it takes less of a substance to get satisfied results, hence a cheaper high. Anyone else a major lightweight? Do people judge you for it? I can smoke two bowls in a group and I'll be blazed. I am 5'8" 113 lbs.

With most drugs I'm far from a lightweight and most of my friends seem to agree that I use and can handle quite a bit of drugs. I'd much prefer to be a lightweight, though. It's cheaper, for one thing. I'd also be saved from lots of (semi-judgmental) discussions from girlfriends, friends and whomever debating why I need X amount, and Y will not suffice. I hate going away from the doctor and calling in within a week, trying to resist the temptation to say "I told you so" when the dose they first prescribe isn't working.

When I find myself exhibiting lightweight characteristics, I take pride in them - as in, "Hey guys! I managed to hyperspace off only 25mg of DMT!" or something along those lines. Some drugs are an exception, though - you won't hear me talking about how little acid it took me to get through last night's party, more likely the opposite.

Its cool I don't mind lightweights. What I do mind is dumb motherfuckers (both light and heavy weights) who get stupid on drugs and can't control themselves. But if yer a lightweight consider yourself lucky becuz its a lot cheaper to get where ya gotta be unlike heavyweights it takes a lot more $ to get fucked up.

It's not better or worse, it's just one type of constitution. People who think taking more of something makes you more brave, or more of a man, are completely deluded assholes.

I didn't think people insulted others for being a lightweight. I'd LOVE to be a lightweight!!! :p

The only thing I'm a bit of a light weight is in drinking - and i really don't mind being called that lol. But any kind of drug I'm like a buffalo I've taken 300 mgs of oxy 30 mgs of midazolam and 6 mg of loprazolam and still didn't get "fucked up". But after a 6 pack of mansize beers i'll be proper fucked.

The only thing I'm a bit of a light weight is in drinking - and i really don't mind being called that lol. But any kind of drug I'm like a buffalo I've taken 300 mgs of oxy 30 mgs of midazolam and 6 mg of loprazolam and still didn't get "fucked up". But after a 6 pack of mansize beers i'll be proper fucked.

Actually that applies to me too. I used to be able to tank heavily, but I think that partially it's the teenager thing (non-existant hangovers and subjectively feeling less fucked up) and partially just lacking 'match fitness' - tolerance. I don't get drunk regularly anymore so it doesn't take a whole lot to get me drunk.

Most of the time, this is good - I can get nicely 'fucked up' (for the purposes of combining with weed and passing out usually) off smallish doses at home. If I'm drinking socially, though, I usually have to use stimulants to keep me from becoming overly inebriated. I like beer and various other alcoholic beverages a lot and don't like to have to think about or actively control how much I'm drinking.
I've had some fun competitively drinking with random people who were oblivious to my being on amphetamines... Old guys who thought they'd drink this kid under the table in no time. =D

OMG I REALLY wish I was a lightweight. I had a natural tolerance to opiates and alcohol before I even took them (took me alot to get high my first time). It's alot more expensive being a heavyweight. I am 6-2 230

The only thing I'm a lightweight with is weed but to the point I can't even enjoy it. Like I literally have one puff on a joint and then proceed to lose it. Everything else though I can go up against guys twice my size (I'm 5'2 115lb). It would be amazing if I were a lightweight and I have no problem with lightweights except in two circumstances:
  1. Lightweights who do not know their own limits and do stupid dosages/ignore warnings with a total disregard for the people who are going to have to look after them all because they want to prove they can keep up; and
  2. I don't know if its just me but, being female, I find it really unattractive when a guy can't handle himself (that relates to point one in not knowing you limits) but say you both take a pill and next thing you turn around and his face is all ming monged and you're fine. Any other girls feel this way?