• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Beginners Guide To Ketamine

@pulverstaden if the sole reason you want to IM is because of k-nose i highly recommend you try what the 2 guys above said first. Menthol eucalyptus snuff also works great like vicks.

Take it from someone who injects alot of K... It's not good to get into. Yes you can end up in the hospital. IMing k crystal or powder can be dodgy as hell, if it isn't 100% pure and CLEAN. Slightly different story from vial k but that is rare and hard to get and it's also weak mg for ml.

Try the other things. If they don't work get back to me and I'll talk you through the safest way to IM street k. 👍

Also, a nasal rinse with saline solution works great. Just flush out the sinuses before and after sniffing.
Those neti pot devices work great. You can get them at any pharmacy.
getting some like vicks type vapour rub to sniff up your nose after railing lines helps alot.
I'm definately gonna give that a go. It never crossed my mind even, Jesus. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

@pulverstaden if the sole reason you want to IM is because of k-nose i highly recommend you try what the 2 guys above said first. Menthol eucalyptus snuff also works great like vicks.

Take it from someone who injects alot of K... It's not good to get into. Yes you can end up in the hospital. IMing k crystal or powder can be dodgy as hell, if it isn't 100% pure and CLEAN. Slightly different story from vial k but that is rare and hard to get and it's also weak mg for ml.

Try the other things. If they don't work get back to me and I'll talk you through the safest way to IM street k. 👍

Yeah, I know it sounds ridicoulus, but it's just the fucking K-nose.
After reading your answer, I'm thinking; OH HELLS NO.
I somehow thought ketamine was safer to inject than say speed or H, but of course you are right - my ket-connect is superb, but one day I might get a batch that's been cut with some shit.

I thought people would go, yeah, no problem; injecting K into a muscle is childs play.

@jhjhsdi I appreciate your concern and you willingness to help, but fuck this. Can you plug ketamine? Haha.

I'm real glad needles fuck me up more than ever. Before I shot myself up for three consecutive days, I could watch Trainspotting or any movie when they'd shoot up - I get mad nausea. I have to look away from the screen.
I feel queesy just thinking about it - the last night I must've stabbed myself in the arm like 20 times before getting response..
Then wake up on the floor, next to dirty needles and pools of coagulated, crispy-dried burgundy blood.

I'm gonna do some ket now, this got me upset. Thanks again b-lits, you rock!

Yeah, I know it sounds ridicoulus, but it's just the fucking K-nose.
After reading your answer, I'm thinking; OH HELLS NO.
I somehow thought ketamine was safer to inject than say speed or H, but of course you are right - my ket-connect is superb, but one day I might get a batch that's been cut with some shit.

I thought people would go, yeah, no problem; injecting K into a muscle is childs play.

@jhjhsdi I appreciate your concern and you willingness to help, but fuck this. Can you plug ketamine? Haha.

I'm real glad needles fuck me up more than ever. Before I shot myself up for three consecutive days, I could watch Trainspotting or any movie when they'd shoot up - I get mad nausea. I have to look away from the screen.
I feel queesy just thinking about it - the last night I must've stabbed myself in the arm like 20 times before getting response..
Then wake up on the floor, next to dirty needles and pools of coagulated, crispy-dried burgundy blood.

I'm gonna do some ket now, this got me upset. Thanks again b-lits, you rock!
You indeed can plug lol I've done it many times before I got over my needle phobia. Its way safer although requires a slightly bigger dose, but, feels just the same as IM with none of the risks 👍

Why do people use Ketamine recreationally?

Snorting the powdered form of ketamine increases the effects of the drug a significant amount (compared with smoking). To increase the effects even more you may inject it in its liquid form. The injection is almost always in the muscle tissue; directly through the vein produces an instant "K-Hole". A "k-hole" is when your hold on consciousness begins to deteriorate. You may begin to experience a near death feeling. In many
cases, this separation results in profound hallucinations and
the sensation of entering another reality. Continuing with more large dosages may begin to permanently perforate the fabric of one's consciousness. In human use, a benzodiazapine like Versed is generally used along with ketamine to induce amnesia concerning the "emergence
reactions".
What are "emergence reactions"?

What are "emergence reactions"?

It's what happens when you regain consciousness, i.e emerge from the anaesthesia. Between anaesthetic dose and sober baseline, all the fun effects of ket are expressed.

What they're basically saying is they use benzos to make people forget the trippy part that comes when anaesthetic effects begin to wear off. It's the same type of effect that comes from lower, recreational doses. Essentially they want to minimize the recreational drug effect when using it as anaesthetic. Typical medical professionals right...

I think i've had some type of dissociative anaesthesia during a surgery (before coming across these or any drugs recreationally) and what i could remember of the emergence was truly amazing.