Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beginner User - Help Me Out

lardlardlard

Bluelighter
Bare with me while I give you some bckground info - pretty sad and lame but would appreciate any advice.

Since I'm just a little girl, I used to be scared to touch anything except weed and alcohol which I consumed a lot of but got sick of throwing up. Weed does nothing for me. A few weeks ago, began some softcore pills (green doves) and fkn love them. 3 times a week, 2 in a go - I know that's nothing to you guys but I'm becoming pretty dependant on them. Tonight was one of the first Fri's in a while I've gone without and I can't fkn bare it. All I can think about is clubs, people and the pills. It was so hard sitting at home tonight.

Just wanted to know when this feeling will go away, the long term consequences of using them and if there are any other alternatives. Can't really afford it anymore. Don't even have any idea what's in them.. speed? But then I read up on all this MDA and MDMA... and have no idea! Someone help me out.. thanks.. I thought I'd just use them for parties and whatever but can't seem to have fun without them anymore.

In a word - stop. From making assumptions based on what you've said, it sounds like you are at the edge of a slippery slope to a bad place. You gotta pull back and make sure you don't feel like you need them before using them again.

What got you started? Is it a group of friends who all started at the same time? Or have you been encouraged by some friends who've used them before?

Also, read up on as much as you can - the amount you are using is quite high even for a seasoned user. For someone new it's extremely high. There's tons of good info on bluelight, but given the nature of forums it can sometimes be hard to find, especially for a beginner. Try erowid first and read about the substances and what they do, and work from there.

Originally posted by lardlardlard
...3 times a week, 2 in a go - I know that's nothing to you guys but I'm becoming pretty dependant on them.
I can only assume they do not contain real 'ecstasy' MDMA or they would not keep continually working. This is certainly a lot more hardcore than most people on this board who I would suggest at most take them weekly. I suggest for starters you read the Enlighten MDMA and reagent kit pamphlets. Educate yourself on what the chemicals do, and what you are taking by buying a reagent kit.

MDMA isn't physically addictive but can be habitually addictive, whereas amphetamine is physically addictive. Finding out what you are taking helps, but it sounds like you are becoming habitually addicted. As far as feeling like you can't have fun without it, it's just a phase and you will get over it. As Pleo said you are certainly doing it at an alarming rate and seeing you have spent all your money on them it is time to have a good look at yourself. Some people have addictive tendencies and some don't, I suggest you stay away from them for a while before it causes you trouble.

Just try not to go overboard and remember not to jeapordise relationships, friends, family work, or school by prioritising your drug life over them. Keep your life in balance and you will have very little to be concerned about.

Last edited:
i know exactly the feeling you got. but it's all in your mind. just go watch a movie or something. by next week you will have forgotten already.

just keep dropping pills for the weekend coz 3 times a week is a bit steep.

did you even peak on the 3rd time because i didn't peak on the 3rd and fourth week of binging last year.

Even using every weekend is a one-way trip to Tolerance Town IMO. Most people seem to find using once a fortnight or month is the best way to go. If you keep taking the quantity you are, they'll stop working and you'll just get speedy effects. This happened to me after only a couple of months of weekly or fortnightly use so be cautious.

Edit: I just wanted to say that Cowboy Mac's advice is spot on. Read that and let it sink in! I wish someone had told me that a few years ago :)

whereas amphetamine is physically addictive

Please get your facts straight, neither MD-MethAmphetamine or MethAmphetamine are physically addicting. However I have] felt physical symtoms resulting from not taking my weekly dose of MA or MDMA. 8o. But these are only 'pretend' symtoms compared to something like opiote withdrawal.

^^^in saying ampehtamine he is referring to speed, and i am very sure anyone will build tolerance from day 1 and it is physically addictive.

for heroin junkies speed is the next best thing when there aint any H going around.

^^^in saying ampehtamine he is referring to speed, and i am very sure anyone will build tolerance from day 1 and it is physically addictive.

for heroin junkies speed is the next best thing when there aint any H going around.

Hi lardlardlard, sounds like your on your ecstacy honeymoon. It can be a bit daunting at times as a whole new world has opened up to you. It's new and exciting but it is important to remember it is a drug just like alcohol and weed, and all drugs have their time and place.

Try not to get caught up in the moment too much (I know it's hard!). If you chase that dream too fast in the begining it will soon become a nightmare. Relax take it easy, search around this website it is a veritable wealth of information. Enjoy your journey, wishing you luck and love.

Virtua_Trancer said:

My nanna cant tell the diference....

In short speed = meth = not physicaly addictive

Yes, it can be hard to go out without pills, but you need to remember why you're going out in the 1st place (ie, b4 you started doing pills). It was probably because you love the music and enjoyed hanging out with your friends right? It's important to remember why you're going out in the 1st place and to focus on these things....that way you won't feel so bad when you head out and don't take anything. Remember, you don't need drugs to have a good time...you were having fun b4 you took them!

I'd agree with the others and say lay off the pills for a bit. 3 times a week is way too much! Cut back to maybe once a month and you will find you enjoy life in general much more.

Also, read heaps of information (Erowid, Bluelight and Pill Reports are recommended starting points), feel free to ask questions of people on here and always remember to party safe!

4k4r3 said:
Please get your facts straight, neither MD-MethAmphetamine or MethAmphetamine are physically addicting.
You are right, amphetamine is not physically addictive but may be habit forming. Thanks for the correction.

Thanks guys, I am really impressed with your replies - both with the quality of info and your attitudes towards recreational drug use.

I think I may have overdramatised my situation - I only began using a few weeks ago, only popping once or twice per week. It was just last week that I popped 3 times as the occassions called for it!

Last night wasn't so bad, it was mainly just at times when I got myself hyped up about going out but like someone mentioned, it's all in your mind - and I don't feel any real urge to go out tonight. I'm happy to rest up for this week and maybe just drink next weekend.

Someone mentioned Ecstasy??!! The pills I take surely don't have that in them??? Either way, this has helped me to realise how uninformed and ignorant I am and I will definitely read up about what I'm taking.

You were right - the last time I popped, I barely peaked and it was a crap night anyways and that's when I knew I had to stop. They were great before though and I will use again although definitely only for special occassions.

Thanks again for your replies, this is a really informative forum and I hope other people can learn from it as much as I have.

You say you think the pills you had didn't have ecstasy in them....what did you think they had in them?!?!

lardlardlard said:
Just wanted to know when this feeling will go away, the long term consequences of using them and if there are any other alternatives. I thought I'd just use them for parties and whatever but can't seem to have fun without them anymore.

it took me almost 8 months till i got over that 'honeymoon stage'
then i took break for three months then went straight back to it like never before for about 18 months.

i just dabble here and there now

I, as most, can totally relate to your situation, yee hah eh?? didn't realise something could be so good. I fell into the trap tho and it fucked me for a while, just gotta take it easy and keep it to special occasions, then you'll find that you'll keep the magic and wont experience to many negatives.

And no, the weekend isn't a special occasions, although it's easy enough to convince yourself that it is...

My advice would definately to be take the advice from the users of this forum.
I started off hard and the magic soon stopped for me.
Taking a break is great, I've had no chems since new years and I've stopped smoking the last 5 weeks and I love it. Except the weird dream stage.

Peace out
=D
eKLaB

It's not so much getting addicted to the substance, but it becomes your comfort zone, i fell into a trap of thinking i couldn't go out without it. In the end i had no self confidence left unless i was on pills (or somethin else). Don't let yourself fall into the trap, hopefully me expressing my bad experience will make you not do the same!

hmmm....

Someone mentioned Ecstasy??!! The pills I take surely don't have that in them???

ok do you know what Ecstasy is???
when you buy pills they are generaly called "Ecstasy pills"
these pills can contain a number of different things. eg:mdma , mda, mdea, speed, katamine (sp?)
most people are looking for md** mainly mdma but some people like mda or mdea, however "candy kid's" (not picking) like speed in there pills, so they can dance (they think md** is to smaky :\ )

Don't even have any idea what's in them..

Well it's never a good idea to eat somthing if you dont know what it is :\

o and this is an example of a pill report, you can check what other pep's think of different types of pills and get a rugh idea of whats in them.

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45416

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45075

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45608

just my 2c :)

Last edited:
if you have any friends that drink alco, start going out partying with them, write your self off for a few months on alco on the weekends and the pill cravings will start to go away, worked for me anyway