• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Beautiful weed~take a look

TuCkZ

Bluelighter
Hey.... thought all u weed smokers would appreciate this website. http://overgrow.com/photooftheweek.php
This is a beautiful sight... wouldn't u all luuuuuv to get ur lil hands on this!! =) I know I would!!!
------------------
*Heather*
"Find what u luv, and luv what u find."
AIM~Tuckchick

*creams in pants*
woo. that is some fine marijuana.
smile.gif

JESUS F'n CHRIST. I've seen some insane bud before...but that takes the prize. It looks so good that I would feel guilty about smoking it...for like half a second.

well, i clicked the image and it's still loading but i haven't seen it yet. I just finished smoking on a nugget
smile.gif
and after reading all these replies I certainly hope that when I click on that next window, I won't be dissapointed...we'll see in my next post

Overgrown, hey do u know the guy who grew this crazyass weed? I ran across that website with the pic and I swear I couldn't take my eyes off of it!! I would do ANYTHING just to get one little taste of it!! Ah, wishful thinking =( For now I'll just stare at the pic some more =) hehe
------------------
*Heather*
AIM~Tuckchick

That is just crazy when i first looked at the blackberry bud pic earlier this week i couldn't believe that it was real. I would literally cut off a toe or two to get my hands on some of that.

hehe dbldose I feel ya!! =)
------------------
*Heather*
AIM~Tuckchick
[This message has been edited by TuCkZ (edited 06 May 2001).]

shabang.. is that you???
anyway.. yeah thats a sweet plant
just a little taste of the rewards of growing yer own
now do as i say and.. OVERGROW THE GOVERMENT
------------------
plant a seed,
fall in love.

hmmmm....
OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT

OMG... holy shit those pics were awesome... now thats some -HIGH QUALITY WEED- *adam sandler voice* hehe =) I just registered on Overgrow, same name as on BL, Tuckz. Whats urs?
------------------
*Heather*
AIM~Tuckchick