• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh... I remember slamming a large dose of morphine one day when I was out of heroin. The pain caused by the histamine release was fucking horrible (fortunately only lasted some seconds).

Every opiate is a disappointment compared to heroin :D Well, I've heard hydromorphone should be as good if not better though it doesn't exist here (or rather is extremely rare) so I wouldn't know. Closest I've come to good old H in terms of euphoria is ketobemidone.

thats why you get an otter box. ive dropped mine alot and ive also dropped it onto the cart path at 15 mph lol

Yea these things are mandatory for a clumsy pot smoker like me :D

^^

Hydromorphone is damn good. The rush is actually more intense than H.. however, the downside is that the duration of the high is really short, so it's a bit of a catch 22. I'd still prefer H because it provides a balance between a strong rush and decently long duration of effects.

^^

Hydromorphone is damn good. The rush is actually more intense than H.. however, the downside is that the duration of the high is really short, so it's a bit of a catch 22. I'd still prefer H because it provides a balance between a strong rush and decently long duration of effects.

Yea I've heard that, and the rush from H is damn good so it must be really awesome. I was offered a vial of 10ml hydromorphone (10mg/ml) from my old dope dealer, not really knowing the dosage or anything I just bought my usual dope. I regret I missed out on the opportunity.

Yea I've heard that, and the rush from H is damn good so it must be really awesome. I was offered a vial of 10ml hydromorphone (10mg/ml) from my old dope dealer, not really knowing the dosage or anything I just bought my usual dope. I regret I missed out on the opportunity.

Ugh... I'd love to have that. Although with my tolerance, that strength really wouldn't cut it, Haha.

so baked. this week has been a blur. taking it easy on the droogs today. just enjoying my green :)

i killed the whole fifth of seagrams VO yesterday. well, im off to the store to cop another one.

hope im not hungover tommorrow.

got handed a 40 bag of crystal on friday. i didn't even want it. but i took it. and now it's sunday night and i've been awake for 3 days. update: i also have upwards of 2 grams of heroin. plot twist: heroin keeps me awake when i do it too late at night. fingers crossed: friend will be dropping off some bars in the AM.

that is all.

This hash is so sedative it puts me to sleep early on. Well, I take some valium too... albeit a low dose (5 to 10mg/day). But mixing valium and this high CBD content hash makes up for sweet dreams...

Morning, fuckers ;)

Coffee with a bowl of the stickiest roaches started off my day today.

Next thing on the list: calling a treatment centre and getting set up as an external patient. Baby steps I guess?

How's everyone else doing?

I have an old ericsson from the 90s too. It can take calls send/recieve texts and WAP is still good enough to check bus times. Also it's untraceable which is the main reason i still use it, and it's impossible to break. That phone has been on the bottom of a swamp, dropped like 4563467345745 times and ducktaped back together again. Still works.

I also have a samsung galaxy s2 that I barely ever use.

It can be traced, all cell phones can be traced.

Not trying to be a dick just wanted to let you know. :)

They can ping the phone and find out its nearest tower (ie which "cell" it is in) so I'm guessing they can do the same with three towers to triangulate the position.

I have no drugs. Sadness.

But I should be picking up 5 more 20mg Adderall later today. I dunno where the fuck my MXE is. I'm just hoping it got a little delayed or something. I'm kind of pissed.

I reallyyyyyyy want to get a refill for my benzo script. I hate not having any "emergency" drug.

Yeah, that sucks. But at least there's 100mg amphet coming your way later on.

I, on the other hand, better go take my bupropion before I get any more crafty ideas to get high. It seems to help me with my cravings, and I dreamed I had a fat bag of coke last night.

or nonwell got fired after day 1. the guy just didnt like me. whatever, life is too short to cry over spilled milk!

getting my hands on some perc 10s and already have a roxi 30 and kratom. laying off bupre for today to; my last dose was last night (11pm?) so i will have below ~0.5mg of bupre or no sub at all in my system tomorrow afternoon for the oxy and kratom :)

life is full of lessons, and every day is a gift. lmfao

Last edited:
or nonwell got fired after day 1. the guy just didnt like me. whatever, life is too short to cry over spilled milk!

getting my hands on some perc 10s and already have a roxi 30 and kratom. laying off bupre for today to; my last dose was last night (11pm?) so i will have below ~0.5mg of bupre or no sub at all in my system tomorrow afternoon for the oxy and kratom :)

What was your job?

Bah, that's too bad dude. You've got the right attitude though, and there will be other opportunities.

that blows man. i hope things look up.

man, what an exciting day. i had to teach my buddys son how to drive the gator at work, which is a 5 speed. this mother fucker doesnt understand the conceot of how to stop, which is CLUTCH then BRAKE. we're going up the cart path and i tell him to turn and he is running over this flower bed and these rocks that line the cart path and its tugging so i tell him to put in in reverse and back up. there is a pond on our left and a little building that holds the big water tanks, we also have a heaping load of sand with us. this fucker gets like 3 feet from the door (meanwhile im yelling repeatedly clutch then brake)and panic but finally manages to stop. i tell him to get out and i try to let him drive again but he doesnt understand. ill let his dad teach him better cuz im not being responsible for his crashing. he drove back to the shop and all that but i dont trust him lol thought i was gonna get ran into the pond. glad i was high as a kite which called for a little less anxiety.

finally got my connect back for dank. got me an 8th today and got rid of a gram to my friend. the kid that dropped it off didnt remember where his old house was since he only lived there for a short while so we rode around my neighborhood and couldnt find it. he goes "we're gonna find this house, we got enough weed to keep looking" lmfao well 2 heaping bowls later we find it. i was sooo stoned since i been chiefing mids lately.

after that my buddy stopped by to get his gram and we smoked a heaping bowl topped with way to much kief lol i was high for like 4 hours cuz of that. my eyes were as red as the devils dick haha

anyways, took a couple shots and a rip from my bowl. i feel aight. bedtime soon since i been up since 4:45am, im fucking beat

I got some MXE ! /lacstershielddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Going down on it. Already plugged 50mg total. A little unstable by alcohol means, nut you know MXE. Yes. And I have 40mg of Adderall too at my disposal. I'm most likely going to save the Adderall for another day once my scrip for benzos is refilled.

Im actually ready for work a half hour before i gotta leave. Im also extremly stoned on some dank, which ive missed. haha

Hope today is chill, usually is doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.