• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man winter is so shitty for detoxes...7 day wait for everything around me

I just got a super bad histamine reaction where I shot heroin...like half my arm is covered in a big white welt. I always get this with iv morphine and often a much smeler one with iv heroin but this one is intense...I registered throughout my shot, literally 5 times to make sure I hadn't slipped out of pushed through the vein since it was a delicate one on my wrist. If I didn't release my tourniquet in time would that somehow make it worse? I'm sure it'll be fine, just wondering if anyone else gets a really bad histamine reaction from heroin.

PS glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels crazy today :)

Edit: now my wrist is really swollen and I'm freaking out a bit (read...a lot). I took an antihistamine and am going to try a warm compress...does anyone have any input as to whether heat or ice would be better?

Last edited:
alright, i cant find shit. im getting some dilaudid on monday (4mg tabs). ive experimented with it before but have had mixed results. ive taken 6mgs plugged and 1mg ativan and nodded my ass off, ive taken 5 mgs plugged with 1mg xanax and nodded but i dont think it was a crazy nod, ive snorted 4 and eaten 4 and nodded extremnly hard.

now i can deal with taking a little to much at home and nodding to sleep but when i go back to work tuesday i wanted to plug some in the morning. the trouble is i cant nod at work cuz im driving heavy equipment (airifier machine which is a big bitch that you gotta be alert on or it will run you right over, bob cat, john deere gator, and possibly something else). ive taken my normal dose of oxy and ive ran everything ive had to operate. im trying to feel good when i go there whether we gotta airify or not.

the thing is im definetly gonna plug at least 4 mgs before work but i dont wanna waste a high. idk if i should just plug 5 or 6 off the bat (no benzos in the mix this time) or if i should just plug 4 mgs and take 2 with me to work so if i dont feel it in an hour ill just sniff 1-2 mgs and i should definetly be good with that.

im not sure what to do in this case but regardless im doing 4mgs plugged first thing in the morning. i see this as an HR question because i am set on dosing but dont want to dose to much, especially since im operating equipment.

anyways i feel fairly good off some buds this morning. opiate connects have been tossed at me left and right this week.

the one guy i work with got his insurance back and is getting a new script april 1st of either norcos like before or roxis, my other buddy i work with has a PM appt for his back on thursday and i guarenttee he will come out with a script since he has an MRI saying he has a back problem and was on PM before till he lost insurance and he was prescribed 120 15s a month back then plus he is still on workmans comp, i got a once a month dilaudid connect to. this is no beuno

Man winter is so shitty for detoxes...7 day wait for everything around me
Care to elaborate?

I'm currently just over 2 months clean and struggling... I'm on the brink of getting some Diazepam.. Winter never helps.

alright, i cant find shit. im getting some dilaudid on monday (4mg tabs). ive experimented with it before but have had mixed results. ive taken 6mgs plugged and 1mg ativan and nodded my ass off, ive taken 5 mgs plugged with 1mg xanax and nodded but i dont think it was a crazy nod, ive snorted 4 and eaten 4 and nodded extremnly hard.

now i can deal with taking a little to much at home and nodding to sleep but when i go back to work tuesday i wanted to plug some in the morning. the trouble is i cant nod at work cuz im driving heavy equipment (airifier machine which is a big bitch that you gotta be alert on or it will run you right over, bob cat, john deere gator, and possibly something else). ive taken my normal dose of oxy and ive ran everything ive had to operate. im trying to feel good when i go there whether we gotta airify or not.

the thing is im definetly gonna plug at least 4 mgs before work but i dont wanna waste a high. idk if i should just plug 5 or 6 off the bat (no benzos in the mix this time) or if i should just plug 4 mgs and take 2 with me to work so if i dont feel it in an hour ill just sniff 1-2 mgs and i should definetly be good with that.

im not sure what to do in this case but regardless im doing 4mgs plugged first thing in the morning. i see this as an HR question because i am set on dosing but dont want to dose to much, especially since im operating equipment.

anyways i feel fairly good off some buds this morning. opiate connects have been tossed at me left and right this week.

the one guy i work with got his insurance back and is getting a new script april 1st of either norcos like before or roxis, my other buddy i work with has a PM appt for his back on thursday and i guarenttee he will come out with a script since he has an MRI saying he has a back problem and was on PM before till he lost insurance and he was prescribed 120 15s a month back then plus he is still on workmans comp, i got a once a month dilaudid connect to. this is no beuno
Sorry to get all Health & Safety on your ass! But... Operating heavy machinery whilst under the influence is playing with fire, even if you do feel 'fine' your not. You could end up killing yourself/killing somebody/ And/Or in jail.

Damn, I would use no other ROA for Dilly's other than IV. I was disappointed with insufflation, the ROA I used back in the day. I'd much like to have some IV hydromorph though.

About to pack a bowl and clean up around the house.

Sorry to get all Health & Safety on your ass! But... Operating heavy machinery whilst under the influence is playing with fire, even if you do feel 'fine' your not. You could end up killing yourself/killing somebody/ And/Or in jail.
yeah i know its playing with fire. i smoke weed there everyday and i learned how to drive everything or operate everything (including the big airifier machine) while stoned, and certain days i was on oxy when i happened to get put on a new piece of equipment. i know that if i feel fine im not but that doesnt mean i wont do it anyways, i do try to not push my limits as much as i would at home tho. unless something seriously weird happens then im not gonna kill someone on a golf course.

i know i shouldnt do it but i still need an answer. if no answer then imma just go with 5 mgs plugged and leave the rest at home.
Damn, I would use no other ROA for Dilly's other than IV. I was disappointed with insufflation, the ROA I used back in the day. I'd much like to have some IV hydromorph though.

About to pack a bowl and clean up around the house.

im sorry but i dont IV. plugging dilaudid is fine with me, but i prefer oxy over dilaudid anyday

yeah i know its playing with fire. i smoke weed there everyday and i learned how to drive everything or operate everything (including the big airifier machine) while stoned, and certain days i was on oxy when i happened to get put on a new piece of equipment. i know that if i feel fine im not but that doesnt mean i wont do it anyways, i do try to not push my limits as much as i would at home tho. unless something seriously weird happens then im not gonna kill someone on a golf course.

i know i shouldnt do it but i still need an answer. if no answer then imma just go with 5 mgs plugged and leave the rest at home.

im sorry but i dont IV. plugging dilaudid is fine with me, but i prefer oxy over dilaudid anyday
Sorry. I didn't realise you worked on a golf course. You only risk killing golfers so that's ok ;)

TSOF: Not releasing the tourniquet isn't really a huge deal AFAIK and shouldn't affect your situation. It just places increase pressure on the vein & isn't good for it, but wouldn't cause anything like you describe. I would keep putting a hot compress on it until you notice a change.

The problem with banging dillys was that I'd do a shot, but then I'd start to countdown to an hour, because I knew I'd be baseline then... argh. That's where its cousin opana comes into play.

@Pally- no ones worried about them, they suck anyways.

for real tho. all mowers, airifiers, bob cat are all hydraulic powered so when your foot comes off the gas it immediately stops, all the seats also have safety switches so if your ass comes off the seat it shuts off and beeps so someone hears it. as for the gator, its a clutch so when your foot comes off and your coasting in 5th gear giving it no gas its gonna stall, plus that also has a safety switch under the seat. you almost have to be wanting to run down one of the golfers to kill them.

i cant do much worse then the moron that ate a shit ton of xanax, passed out and ran the olf cart into the pond. nevermind the question if i cant get a straight answer, im gonna dose 5 and leave it at that. i shouldnt even have asked since driving equipment is not HR, whatever.

anyways im feeling dandy off more weed. i might dose 7 grams of kratom but idk yet

@Pally- no ones worried about them, they suck anyways.

for real tho. all mowers, airifiers, bob cat are all hydraulic powered so when your foot comes off the gas it immediately stops, all the seats also have safety switches so if your ass comes off the seat it shuts off and beeps so someone hears it. as for the gator, its a clutch so when your foot comes off and your coasting in 5th gear giving it no gas its gonna stall, plus that also has a safety switch under the seat. you almost have to be wanting to run down one of the golfers to kill them.

i cant do much worse then the moron that ate a shit ton of xanax, passed out and ran the olf cart into the pond.
nevermind the question if i cant get a straight answer, im gonna dose 5 and leave it at that. i shouldnt even have asked since driving equipment is not HR, whatever.

anyways im feeling dandy off more weed. i might dose 7 grams of kratom but idk yet
Haha! That's Brilliant =D I hope he was ok..

Btw you sound like you have a cool job.

lol that was before i worked there. and 1 day after that he stole a gallon of mustard and the tip jar out of the burger shack then got fired. so they give you a lot of chances. my dad is 3rd in line there (he does all the maintenance on equipment)and his pretty much 1 of the bosses so i try to stay on my toes so i dont make him look bad since this is my 2nd season compared to his 9th season.

i love my job. its my first outside job ever and i wish i would have started working outside sooner. cooking jobs and there hours blow, i love being off no later then 3 pm.

the taste of the kratom is making me not wanna dose, plus its only worked the first time i ever dosed and after that was not nearly as good. if it doesnt work this time im throwing the other 2 ounces in the bay

edit: just dosed 7.3 grams of kratom via parachuting. gives me chills just thinking of the taste and then burping it is even worse. Hope this shit works

Last edited:
lol that was before i worked there. and 1 day after that he stole a gallon of mustard and the tip jar out of the burger shack then got fired. so they give you a lot of chances. my dad is 3rd in line there (he does all the maintenance on equipment)and his pretty much 1 of the bosses so i try to stay on my toes so i dont make him look bad since this is my 2nd season compared to his 9th season.

i love my job. its my first outside job ever and i wish i would have started working outside sooner. cooking jobs and there hours blow, i love being off no later then 3 pm.

the taste of the kratom is making me not wanna dose, plus its only worked the first time i ever dosed and after that was not nearly as good. if it doesnt work this time im throwing the other 2 ounces in the bay
Yeah I would love an outdoor job again, I had a good one when I was 18 - 20 years old, just driving round in a little cart (Tow Tractor) delivering bits and bobs and doing a little light maintainence, odd jobs, cleaning windows out in the sun on a telecommunications site which employed many thousands of people, which included plenty of attractive women :p

I spent countless hours just cruising round enjoying the sun and the views.

Them were the days, back in the 90's, money wasn't great but it didn't matter at the time, it was plenty enough for me to afford to uphold my Cannabis habit and buy tickets to the raves I was going to each and every weekend. And also me and my Friends annual pilgrimage to Amsterdam every Queens Day - 30th April (Reminisces) :D

Care to elaborate?

I'm currently just over 2 months clean and struggling... I'm on the brink of getting some Diazepam.. Winter never helps.

Yeah I'm saying that there is a 7 day wait for all the detoxes around me. I only waited 1-2 days the other 2 times I went to detox. What do they expect people to do for 7 days? Honestly my withdrawals will be over by then. Sucks. I have 3/4 of a suboxone to try and do a detox with. Should I just take it all at once once I'm sick and see how long it holds me or take piece by piece??

I just got a super bad histamine reaction where I shot heroin...like half my arm is covered in a big white welt. I always get this with iv morphine and often a much smeler one with iv heroin but this one is intense...I registered throughout my shot, literally 5 times to make sure I hadn't slipped out of pushed through the vein since it was a delicate one on my wrist. If I didn't release my tourniquet in time would that somehow make it worse? I'm sure it'll be fine, just wondering if anyone else gets a really bad histamine reaction from heroin.

PS glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels crazy today :)

Edit: now my wrist is really swollen and I'm freaking out a bit (read...a lot). I took an antihistamine and am going to try a warm compress...does anyone have any input as to whether heat or ice would be better?

TSOF: Not releasing the tourniquet isn't really a huge deal AFAIK and shouldn't affect your situation. It just places increase pressure on the vein & isn't good for it, but wouldn't cause anything like you describe. I would keep putting a hot compress on it until you notice a change.

The problem with banging dillys was that I'd do a shot, but then I'd start to countdown to an hour, because I knew I'd be baseline then... argh. That's where its cousin opana comes into play.

Well I took 25mg diphenhydramine and alternated between hot and cold. I passed out really fast because benadryl always makes me extremely tired so I kindof wasted my shot BUT my wrist looks 90% better. Yay. It was extra worrying because due to an injury I have no feeling (except nerve pain) in that arm so I was worried I didn't something extra stupid.

Yeah I'm saying that there is a 7 day wait for all the detoxes around me. I only waited 1-2 days the other 2 times I went to detox. What do they expect people to do for 7 days? Honestly my withdrawals will be over by then. Sucks. I have 3/4 of a suboxone to try and do a detox with. Should I just take it all at once once I'm sick and see how long it holds me or take piece by piece??

I would take 1/4 at a time. I can't believe there's a 7 day wait, that's absurd. Very impressive you quit using before you knew there was a spot though.

Haha I had no choice brother. My parents got me on house arrest. I snuck out and bought a bag today though, I couldn't take it anymore I was going insane.

I can't really condone going to work high, regardless of your job. Not a smart thing to do and pretty irresponsible. It's just a pathway to bad drug addiction.

just got a good 6-7hrs of community service done, it was actually quite easy especially with bupre and vyvanse!

today my cocktail is bupre, vyvanse, valium, kratom, and diphenhydramine. feeling quite good right now, boy i love valiums!! i havent had any benzo or alcohol in ove ra week so my tolerance has dropped.

how is everyone else doing this fine saturday! i had a good day, andi hope you guys are doing well too!!

hows it going boblaw, hatrix, mctke, mass, bronson, debaser, mugs, pally, hang, pagey, captain, scags, NT, and everyone else? what you guys got planned for the rest of the today??

Status
Not open for further replies.