• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Bank blocked my transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblue

Greenlighter
Been buying Benzos from a decent supplier in the UK for a while, just personal use, I'm not a heavy user. Always a bank transfer to some shady account, but always been smooth as silk. Better customer service than most real businesses.
Halifax Fraud Team blocked the transfer. Went through a total grilling by them, answered their million security questions, then first they tried saying it was just for my protection and I assured them I'd done business with these people in the past and had no worries in sending my money to them. They tried to get me to tell them the name of the company and what I was buying from them but I said it wasn't any of their business.

In the end they said they believed the account I was sending to was involved in trading illegal goods and would be blocking the transfer.

Am I likely to get into any trouble here? I hear about people's bank accounts being shut down for all kinds of reasons these days.

Been buying Benzos from a decent supplier in the UK for a while, just personal use, I'm not a heavy user. Always a bank transfer to some shady account, but always been smooth as silk. Better customer service than most real businesses.
Halifax Fraud Team blocked the transfer. Went through a total grilling by them, answered their million security questions, then first they tried saying it was just for my protection and I assured them I'd done business with these people in the past and had no worries in sending my money to them. They tried to get me to tell them the name of the company and what I was buying from them but I said it wasn't any of their business.

In the end they said they believed the account I was sending to was involved in trading illegal goods and would be blocking the transfer.

Am I likely to get into any trouble here? I hear about people's bank accounts being shut down for all kinds of reasons these days.
probably not, highly doubt it tbh.....but cannot be sure of anything thesesdays

We couldn't really tell you man. My opinion is that, in the modern United States, there are bigger fish to fry than people ordering pills from India or what have you. If you're ordering bricks of Carfentanil or whatever, I would say, yes, they would likely take the time to find and prosecute you. In this instance, this is more than likely the end of it. I threw you a bone buddy, but in the future, this is not the type of material we deal with here in the Harm Reduction forums. If you have questions, I'd encourage you to read our forum guidelines or ask me personally. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.