Bands and/or artists you hate that you would expect to like...

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
I fuckin hate these cunts:

Genesis
Bruce Springsteen
Marillion
Yes
Rush
U2

I'm glad at least one other person shares my seething hatred for Bruce Springsteen. I get why people hate Rush, but I love them, Yes is alright too, the others kinda suck.

I don't really expect to like anything, I try to stay nuetral until I actually hear the music. But I guess my on topic pick would be Weird Al. I like listening to really cheesy music sometimes and everyone around me was listening to Weird Al when I was growing up, but I never liked him.

Pearl Jam, save for the song No Way
Lamb of God due to overexposure
Most of the slicker or greasier 80s metal stuff. Love Motley Crue as an idea, like some of the guitarwork, cant stand their albums

There's a lot of obscure metal shit I've heard over the years that would rank.

Used to love Strapping Young Lad, but I think I can't really get into it anymore. Nunslaughter was hilarious when I was a teenager, now it's good catchy simpistic death metal but not my thing.

Root, there's a serious satanic metal band that's laughable because of how serious they are. Their lead singer big boss is a high order priest in the Church of Satan or some sect of it. Their musicianship is amazing, but whatever I can't do the satanic thing anymore even ironically. Id rather listen to something cheesier like ghost bc over Root now.

I fuckin hate these cunts:

Genesis
Bruce Springsteen
Marillion
Yes
Rush
U2

that exact list. Like when I even hear Collins or Springsteen I feel like punching something. One thing I have to add to mine is Bon Jovi though. It's not that I don't like Bon Jovi per se, it's just that the songs are being played every-fucking-where, I can't enjoy them in peace, or without being forced to hear them.