• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bad ice trip or what? Wtf

024liakam

Bluelighter
Alright so a good buddy of mine had his birthday not long ago, and we always get really high on whatever for it.
That night, he ate 3MG of xanax, smoked atleast 3 blunts, and did some good quality heroin. Also that night I happen to have had some good quality ice as well. While I was smoking it, he said "let me hit that man" and of course I let him and said "rip it as much as you want bro" this is only his 2nd time smoking ice.

This is where shit got weird, he rips it acouple times and passes it back and I said "you can hit it more man" and he was just looking around and doing something else so I just assumed he didnt hear so I get back to smoking it and about 5 minutes later I set it down, walk out for a water, and come back.
But before I walked out he seemed completely fine and looked like he was enjoying the high

As I sit down I look at my buddy, his name is seth, and he just has this bland and dead stare at the wall in front of him. A lifeless stare that looks like his looking right thru you. I said "seth are you good bro?" After this continued for acouple minutes, and suddenly its just like he snapped back to reality , he stared at me and my cousin like some shit was wrong and he responds to my question "I just got back from colombia." And me and my cousin look at each other like huh?

I didnt know if he actually went there and I didnt know, say like acouple weeks ago or whenever in the past, so I ask "when did you go there?" And he says back like im stupid and shouldve known he was in colombia, almost looked scared like he needed help "bro what are you talking about? I just got back?" And I look at my dude and he said "man I just think he had an OBE" and I kind of thought the same thing. His eyes were open the entire time also, he wasnt moving them or anything just a dead lifeless stare.

After that was said he gets up spontanously and runs to the bathroom and pukes a river in the toilet. He comes out and again I say, "you good man" he says "I dont like that, what we just did" like he cant form a sentence with proper english now so I said "what the ice?" And he just stares me and gives me a nod 'yes'.

Later on he recovered but still feels like shit and seems like his 90% back, and he recalled it all and he said "idk what that was about man, I was having the most lucid dreams I think I left my body"

So whats your opinion? I think it was either from too much drugs in one night and the ice caused a anxiety attack or he had an OBE.

He has anxiety disorder and needs alprazolam or he will have attacks, he isnt prescribed or nothing but once he doesnt have alpraz in his system he will experience attacks.

It sounds like he smoked too much meth and herb, and had a lot if anxiety or a massive panic attack. If he has anxiety he should stay away from using meth. Can you ask him what happened?

He has anxiety disorder and needs alprazolam or he will have attacks, he isnt prescribed or nothing but once he doesnt have alpraz in his system he will experience attacks.
I'm sorry to say this, but your friend is addicted and these "attacks" when he doesn't have alp in his system are one of the most common symptoms of benzo withdrawal. No benzo, ESPECIALLY alprazolam is made to be taken longterm for anxiety. Xanax is meant to treat sudden panic attacks, not anxiety disorder.

Having panic attacks because of xanax withdrawal does not validate it's use. I really worry about your friend with a benzo addiction and smoking meth on top of it, please heed my advice.

I'm sorry to say this, but your friend is addicted and these "attacks" when he doesn't have alp in his system are one of the most common symptoms of benzo withdrawal. No benzo, ESPECIALLY alprazolam is made to be taken longterm for anxiety. Xanax is meant to treat sudden panic attacks, not anxiety disorder.

Having panic attacks because of xanax withdrawal does not validate it's use. I really worry about your friend with a benzo addiction and smoking meth on top of it, please heed my advice.

Oh yeah I knew that brother, its not that he needs ALPRAZ its just his benzo of choice. But its just weird bc he had did 3mgs that night and had 5 more. His been addicted for awhile, but his in deeper than you know I was just wondering about wtf happend during his ice high

It sounds like he smoked too much meth and herb, and had a lot if anxiety or a massive panic attack. If he has anxiety he should stay away from using meth. Can you ask him what happened?
I did man he responded "I dont know bro, I was having the most lucid dreams for some reason I think I left my body" who knows maybe his panic attack and the ice caused an OBE

I did man he responded "I dont know bro, I was having the most lucid dreams for some reason I think I left my body" who knows maybe his panic attack and the ice caused an OBE

I've never used meth and don't want to, as it sounds very scary to me. :\ Maybe he had lots of stress and disassociated? Or maybe it was a genuine OBE?

I wouldn't wait till he was loaded to feed him meth. That was the wrong time to add a powerful stimulant, for various reasons IMO. Not to be that guy, but that could of turned out worse for him.

I'd attribute that to being mainly benzo induced, w/ the weed and ice on top certainly contributing.
sounds almost like some sort of delirium (<<-- mainly benzo/benzo w/d related I'd guess?) he was in -- but because of the meth he was completely alert during it. I've had similar things happen (though not nearly so severe) when doing GABA agonists (mainly lyrica though, which I know is totally different, but I'm not a fan of recreational benzos and don't have much experience w/ them so) and smoking a lot of bud -- like I'd be somewhat delirious for brief periods of time, thinking I'd gotten up and was doing something (usually something I'd been thinking about/planning on doing beforehand), only to snap back and find myself sitting in exactly the same place I had been before I'd "gone and done whatever" ...the first time I actually had to ask my boyfriend who was w/ me, "hey...did I just go downstairs and come back up here?" after being assured that we'd been just chilling on the couch listening to music for the past 20min and I had most definitely not gone anywhere, I just shrugged it off and rolled w/ the experience.