Bad E sold at the Big Bop in Toronto

Jennika

Bluelighter
I read in the paper this morning that 4 people were taken to hospital after buying and taking bad e at the Big Bop in Toronto. Does anyone know what kind these alleged "e"'s were or any other useful info.
I hope they are all OK...

I read it in today's Toronto Sun
(OK, I don't buy the Sun, it was left next to me on the Subway to work and I wanted something to read)
Its a small article about 1/3 of the way into the paper.

you dont have to explain how u came across the TO SUN
smile.gif
just like any other paper, they are all full of shit anyway
smile.gif

everythin is only partly right ...
btw: going to any parties in the near future ?

serves em right!!! why the hell would anyone want to roll at the big bop?!@#!!!
the way i look at it... look at the people around. if they're rolling hard... they have a reliable hookup! if the place is full of people standing and staring at each other... chances are they have a shitty hookup!
XXX

THE SUN?
YA, ALL THE PAPERS ARE FULL OF SHIT, BUT THE SUN? COME ON, THATS MADE SPECIFICALY FOR PEOPLE WITH GRADE 4 OR UNDER EDUCATION.
THEY PRINT AN ARTICLE KNOCKEN THE RAVE SCENE AT LEAST TWICE A WEAK. FRIEND A MINE HAD FRIENDS AT RY HIGH POLYTEC THAT WERE INTERVEIWED BY SUN STAFF FOR AN ARTICLE AND WHEN THE ARTICLE WAS PUBLISHED ALL THE STATES GIVEN HAD BEEN CHANGED. IT'S SO BIASED IT'S NOT FUNNY.

hey prozac
did u say ry - high ?
dont be makin fun of ryerson !!
wink.gif

I go there !
well everyone knows the about the rep the sun has, usually the stories are based on true events, but than again so are a lot of movies
wink.gif

pete