Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Backpacking Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan88

Bluelighter
Hi,

I'm currently living in the UK but am planning on going backpacking across oz for 12 months next year. Maybe even longer hopefully. Now I've heard generally drugs are pretty hard to come by, and expensive when you do? Is this true? Not asking for any prices. I'd be mainly looking to get weed, and the odd bit of MDMA and acid/mushrooms.

Also anybody got any tips/advice for when I'm over there?

Everything is pretty expensive over here, generally compared to the rest of the world. But it's a cool place, so hopefully you have alot of fun and good experiences.

I wouldn't worry about scoring drugs here unless you want to be let down. A gram of MDMA will cost you at least 5x the amount as it does for you back home. Pills have barely any MDMA in them at all if any,
Weed isn't too over priced but you don't get a lot of different strains.
Your best bet is to just come over enjoy the scenery and the over priced alcohol.

moving in backpacker circles you are bound to find drugs, a lot of the hostel workers are in the know

No doubt. Goto Byron Bay (nsw) then get out to Nimbin (bit inland from byron bay) and you are sure to score something lol :)

I backpacked oz for 7 months in 2008.

Drugs are available but as you said are expensive. The weed sucked but numbing was fun. Best pills I have ever done were in Sydney but we got them from a friend who lived there and had solid connections.

To be honest stick with the goon. Backpacking oz is about slapping goon, being sunburned, picking fruit and getting a root.

Have fun best time of my life

We don't allow availability discussion, prices or sourcing discussion, and at seems to me there probably isn't much to talk about on this topic that doesn't fall under one of those categories. I'm going to close this for now, but dan88, pm me if you'd like the thread opened again with some more specific questions that don't fall under the forbidden topics. Have fun on your trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.