Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca - plant medicine to heal the soul

toby1985

Greenlighter
Hi

I am a 28 year old male living in Perth Western Australia.

I have been reading and watching videos online about ayahuasca an it sounds amazing.

I would really like to try it. I have social anxiety and depressive thoughts and I really think this will help me alot.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has information or is interested.

Cheers :d

Can you get hold of mimosa hostillis in Oz toby? It's simple to perform an extraction once you've got that. Then get some moclobemide (trade name aurorix) as the MAOI.

As to whether it will help you're depression, personally I think mushrooms are better for that. Simply because they're more comfortable to use (ayahuasca can be pretty rough throwing up wise) and you can use them more often.

Bro It is one of the gentlest most loving experiences one can have, I have seen some nasty hardships and recently was introduced to AYA and my days are so much more positive and realistic.

Just get a good supplier, and follow directions to a T!

EDIT: Make sure to fast as much as possible even tho it is not proven you should avoid dairy three days prior, I have done it on a full stomach and puke right away, when I fast and just eat some nuts the day of I am usually fine and just smoke cannabis to get past the nausea.

There are a heap of foods to avoid in combination with a MAOI. Find out what they are. At the least it will save you excessive nausea and in the worst case an MAOI combined with the wrong foods etc can be lethal. Fasting as outlined above is essential or at least consume foods that do not interact with MAOI's. Even tryptamine present in meat can interact with a high dose of MAOI. Caffeine could be fatal, red wine etc... You can get the MAOI and DMT from plant material, some of it native to this lovely country.
Yes as outlined in previous posts you will purge till it feels your asshole has come out of your mouth.

Last edited:
MAOI's arn't that bad - particularly moclobemide. You need to avoid tyramine which is found in a few rare cheeses and exotic beers and that's about it.

Using extracted DMT and moclobemide the nausea isn't that bad - you'll hurl once or twice and then feel fantastic. The best bodyhigh of any drug including MDMA.

If you have access to mushrooms I'd recomend mushrooms and moclobemide - the MAOI turns the mushrooms into DMT and there's no nausea. Lasts longer than straight DMT too.

Thanks everyone.

Earthbounded - do you live in Australia? Did you take aya from plant sources or chemical?

It may very effectively clear your social anxiety and depression, if you are going into it with those intentions, though I wouldn't raise expectations too high as it may be a bit of work before any benefits are noticed. I want to send you a pm, can you clear your inbox?.

MAOI's arn't that bad - particularly moclobemide. You need to avoid tyramine which is found in a few rare cheeses and exotic beers and that's about it.

Using extracted DMT and moclobemide the nausea isn't that bad - you'll hurl once or twice and then feel fantastic. The best bodyhigh of any drug including MDMA.

If you have access to mushrooms I'd recomend mushrooms and moclobemide - the MAOI turns the mushrooms into DMT and there's no nausea. Lasts longer than straight DMT too.

Moclobemide is a reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase. Massive difference in terms of safety profile. RIMA vs MAOI. Traditional Yage uses the Banisteriopsis caapi vine which I'm sure has both RIMA and MAOI components. The vine I'm sure contains irreversible and nonselective monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) properties as well as RIMA components (harmaline) found in plant material like Syrian Rue. Isocarboxazid is an example of a pharmaceutical still in use that is an irreversible MAOI. For Moclobemide and Isocarboxazid, in Australia at least, you need a prescription. Using B caapi as the MAOI I spew like nothing else... not even San Pedro.

I'm buying some ayahuasca soon, but I'm unsure which MAOI plant to combine it with? The vendor says to use syrian rue seeds or b capil what sort of ratio would it need to be to activate the ayahuasca btw?

syrian rue is cheap and much more potent (2-5g) but makes you kinda nauseous and sometimes uncomfortably sedated ime. b caapi is supposed to be a better experience but more costly and requires a larger amount of material (25-75g) but i have no personal experience with the plant yet. plus caapi is the traditional ayahuasca ingredient. syrian rue has only more recently been used as an ingredient in ayahuasca.

IMO you're missing the point.

I think DMT is the important bit tho, not throwing your guts up. The south american indians often had worms and other complaints that they felt were helped by intensive vomiting and shitting. I don't think westerners need worry about it too much. Vomiting is unpleasant and it can also be dangerous when you're high.

I think DMT is the important bit tho, not throwing your guts up. The south american indians often had worms and other complaints that they felt were helped by intensive vomiting and shitting. I don't think westerners need worry about it too much. Vomiting is unpleasant and it can also be dangerous when you're high.

I respectfully disagree. I think us non-indians disproportionate focus on the DMT part of ayahuasca (cuz when we smoke it it's like WHAT), but in the Amazon, the Caapi (MAOI-containing plant) is equally, if not *more* important/healing. After all, they call Caapi "Ayahuasca" and Psychotria viridis (DMT) "Chacruna." What do they call the entire brew? Ayahuasca, the name of the MAOI-containing vine. Sometimes they just brew that on its own without any Chacruna.

The caapi is an anti-parasitic (as is Syrian Rue), but some would argue that it is an antiparasitic on the spiritual level as well, getting rid of any soul-sucking demons, draining thought patterns, or whatever sucks our life-force away that we can personify into some kind of energetic parasite in the entheogenic experience.

Many westerners without intestinal worm problems to speak of still undergo "the purge" and feel much better for it. Vomiting is unpleasant, yes, but in many circles that take ayahuasca or peyote, they call it "getting well." Indigenous users of these plants see the vomiting as an expected and beneficial part of the healing process that these plants or plant mixtures provide.

How does that work? Don't MAOI's work by blocking the blocking the 4HO-DMT being broken down to its corresponding aldehyde? So it just stays as 4HO-DMT for longer? I've never heard of them removing alcohol groups.

Ayahuasca is alot of things.
One of them is not something to be taken Lightly.

I just ordered something which now scares me.
i ordered 25:1 Caapi Extract from Ecuador.
Cielo Ayahuasca vines were used then that was extracted into a solid resin extract. Ratio 25:1. This means that 25 kilos fresh vine was used to produce 1 kilo resin. The resin, called "Natem", is made by Shuar-shaman Hilario Chiriap from Equador. Prepared according to Ushwin tradition, from fresh Ayahuasca lianas, harvested in Macas, Morona de Santiago.

4 grams of this resin equals 100 gram fresh vine.

Now, Hilario Chiriap is a Known Black Shaman, or dirty Magician.

He sold out his entire homeland, to a Chinese Gold Mining Company.
I am going to copy and paste a section of something i read on black shamans

Bad and Black shamans

In this chapter I want to tell what is going on in certain ayahuasca drinking tribes in the Amazon rainforest. In the year 2000 I met for the first time in my life two shamans from the Shuar tribe in Ecuador. One is German Nantipia who is still a good friend and the other one is Hilario Chiriap, who became my worst enemy after years of working together. Later I also met his brother Miguel Chiriap who is one of the best shamans I ever met and who has been my mentor and teacher for a long time. From him I have learned the most about ayahuasca-shamanism.

During the years 2000 till 2005 I have worked intensely with Hilario Chiriap. Every year he came to Europe and I always organized his visa and all the paperwork required. I can not even count how many weekends and ceremonies I have organized for him. And I was also travelling with him in Europe, making propaganda for his ceremonies. A couple of times I also brought European people to his place in Ecuador for Natemamu ceremonies.

In the beginning I totally admired and even adored him. He is a man with a very powerful charisma and I was willing to do every thing he wanted. But as the years went by some horrible things happened in his ceremonies and I started to doubt his qualities as a shaman. He was chasing women all the time, even against their will, he was not honest with the money and the worst of all, he was not able to guide the ceremonies in a good and safe way.
I want to give you a few examples, but there are lots more.

In 2003 I have organized a Natemamu ceremony for Hilario in the mountains of Spain. There were 40 people from all over Europe. I was there with my boyfriend which is a very sweet and humble person who admired Hilario as well. In the last ceremony something very strange happened to him. Something attacked him and he became totally paranoid, confused, very angry, screaming, shouting, he was completely out of his mind. I tried to calm him down, but he rejected me and did not wanted have any contact with me.
Strangely enough, Hilario who was the shaman and was supposed to guide this very important closing ceremony was not around. I needed his help for my boyfriend, but I did not see him anywhere. After a long search I found him in bed, sleeping!!!!

I was very angry and asked him for help, but he did not seem to worry and said everything would pass. Unfortunately this was not true and when we returned to Holland my boyfriend went into a psychosis and did not wanted to have any contact with me anymore. For three months I could not reach him and I knew that he was very ill. Than a very good ayahuasca shaman came to Holland and with the help of some friends I brought my boyfriend there.
The shaman saw immediately that he was possessed by a very bad demon that had caused this psychosis. He took the demon out. In an instant my boyfriend was healed and completely normal again and we never had any problems afterwards. The demon had got in him, during the last ceremony form the Natemamu that was clear for all of us, because he was very normal when we arrived there and as long as I knew him he never was psychotic before. When I confronted Hillarie with his and asked him how this could happen he said he did not know. But I know that it was his fault because he was sleeping instead of guiding the ceremony.

Afterwards I regret very much that this warning was not enough for me and that I continued working with him. Soon after there happened a very serious incident in Barcelona, Spain. I was not there but it turned that Hilario had sexually harassed a 14 year old girl during one of his ceremonies. She told this the next day to her mother who went to the police and did an official complaint (aangifte). The police took it very seriously and from that moment on Hilario could not go to Spain for a couple of years because the police was searching for him. And I can tell you, this was not only one incident. In the time I organized ceremonies for him I got lots of complaints from ladies that reported that Hilario had sexually harassed them. He took them outside the tipi to give the “a special healing”, touching their breasts and other private parts. I was always so embarrassed when they cam to and apologized thoroughly for this behavior. But in this way he has given ayahuasca shamanism a very bad name.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

But the story continues and over the years Hilario Chiriap became more and more obsessed with sex, money and demons. In this way destroying his land, his family and the nature of the Amazon rainforest.

In 2009/2010 HE SOLD HIS OWN LAND AND HIS OWN PEOPLE TO THE GOLD MINING COMPANIES IN ECUADOR

And this is the story behind it:
As you might understand I did not wanted to work with Hilario any longer and I also have explained to him thoroughly why. Like the sexual harassment of woman, the dishonesty with the money, constant sleeping in the ceremonies in stead of guiding the ceremonies properly and thus giving demons an opportunity to attack the participants.
It was enough and I took a lot of distance from him. By that time I was already very close with his brother Miguel Chiriap and decided to continue my work with him, which always have been one wonderful. We never had any problems with woman, money or sleeping in a ceremony. Besides that he is an absolute master in controlling the demons that are floating in a ceremony and he is a very good healer and a truly sincere person. I am now talking about the years 2006 till 2010. Miguel fame was all over Europe and he was and is very popular. We did ceremonies everywhere and they were always completely full. But soon it turned out that this succes from Miguel caused a tremendous jealousy in Hilario, whos's fame was waning all over Europe.

Because Hilario did not earn so much with his ceremonies anymore he started to look for other ways to get mone, And than he did something so terrible for his whole comunity, that I still find it unbelievable. In the area where the Shuar live in Ecuador there are a lot of Chinese companies searching for gold in the rivers. This gold mining spoils all the nature and the rivers; they work with chemicals and poison the whole area. It is disaster for the people there, but nevertheless Hilario went to a Chinese company and sold his family land for gold mining. He had not even the authority to do that but he lied and said he was a Shuar leader and he signed a contract to sell the land of his family and went away with the money.

I can not tell you what a bomb this have been for all the Shuar people living there who have to leave this land now. Miguel Chiriap has been fighting this decision with all his power, but it was already too late. The contracts were signed and the Chinese have already started with their mining business in 2012. Hilario is now denying in Europe that he did this, but I have seen the reports from the official Shuar meetings in Ecuador and he definitely has done this. There is absolutely no doubt about this. And the only reason he is denying it, is to he has lost so much goodwill in Europe, since Miguel came with this story. Hilario’s life in the Shuar territory is also not safe anymore, everybody hates him and wants to kill him, that is why he can not leave his place in Macas anymore.

AND FINALLY HE INVOLVED TOTALLY INTO BLACK MAGIC

As you might understand the relationship between thet wo shaman brothers Hilaro and Miguel was completely spoiled and they became bitter enemies. Miguel did everything he could to undo the actions of his brother and keep the land into the family, but is was too late. And now in May 2013 the land is already in use as a goldmine, completely destroyed the environment and the people are desperate. Hilario’s behavior became worse and worse and he started to come more and more under the influence from black shamans. Black magic, working with demons and negativity is wide spread among all ayahuasca drinking cultures. It is literally everywhere in the Amazon rainforest; in Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, it exists everywhere. I estimate that around 40 % of the shamans work with the darkness instead of the Light and they are extremely dangerous. In the few times that I have visited the Shuar territory in South Ecuador I know from three cases; shamans that did not die a natural death. And they all knew that they were attacked by other shamans.

The time that I started to experience that Hilario Chiriap was throwing black magic to me was in 2010. He started to attack me and Miguel very heavily while we were doing ceremonies. Since Miguel is a very good trained shaman he could handle this attacks very well, but I have less experience to cope with this. During a ceremony two angels came to me and advised me go to Mapia, the Santo Daime Centre in Brazil to get protection against these attacks.
Six weeks after the first attack I arrived in Mapia where I stayed a couple of months. I drank a lot of Daime and the two angels that guided me gave an intense training how to protect myself. During this time I came under the full guidance of the Archangel Michael who is Gods most blessed fighter from demons, black magic and all forms of negativity. From that moment on the Archangel Michael has been always with me day and night to protect my life. And this has been very necessary because when returned to Holland the attacks on me followed one after the other. And they were not only directed to me, but also on Miguel Chiriap who also has been severely ill after one of these attacks.

Hilario Chiriap does not work alone, but he is working together with four other black shamans. And in this way they make their black magic and witchcraft much stronger. I personally do not know these other shamans, but they are all Shuar shamans. With the money Hilario earns with his ceremonies in Europe he pays these black shamans to try to kill me and his brother Miguel.
The most common way to put black magic on a person is through a photo and unfortunately Hilario has a lot of photos from me. He took them from my Facebook account. It does not matter that I am in Holland and he is in Ecuador, because distance is no problem. The black magic is performed by demons that for example attack you in the sleep.

Since 2010 I have been attacked a couple of times very seriously, it always have been the Archangel Michael who have saved my life. But I needed to drink lots of ayahuasca, sometimes daily, to clean out all what they have send to me
While I am writing this in April 2013 in Gambia I have had two more of these very serious attacks that almost have costed me my life. Especially since Hilario and his black shamans found out that I am writing a book about them. It actually is a book that describes the origins of evil on this planet, why demons attack us, what is black magic and Satanism etc. And yes I write also about the experiences I had with black magic in my own life and about my stories with Hilario. But is not the main core of this book. The main goal of the book is to teach us how we can liberate ourselves from all the darkness on this planet and how we can awaken to Oneness with God, to return to paradise. But the efforts of the darkness to get rid of me have increased with every page that I wrote. They absolutely do not want this book to be published revealing all their hidden agendas and their ways to penetrate people in a horrible way.

But I am very well protected by the Light of God, the Mother Goddess, Jesus Christ and all the Angels. I have learned powerful white magic from them to protect myself every day. I know they have put al their efforts to safe my life and that they want this to be book published. But it is a battle between the dark and the Light, and sometimes one wins and sometimes the other win. The darkness can be very smart and powerful as well. But I find it important that you at least know who are all behind this and why: money, power and greed. Its all about Ego and they are very afraid for exposure and that is why I am writing this to inform as many people as possible.

For me personally, I have peace with it. I have learned so much about the battle between Light and Dark and how to fight demons with the help of Archangel Michael. I have had very heavy sessions while I drank ayahuasca on my own and was surrounded by armies of demons who tried to prevent that I was cured. And this armies were send by Hilario and his four black shamans. I have 100 % proof for this by the way, if you really like to know all the details send me a message. During these attacks Archangel Michael was than literally incorporating in my body and in this way I am a medium for his energy and power. And in my body he fought all the demons that surrounded me. It is amazing how powerful this angel is. I am so grateful for the close contact that I have had with him and other Archangels,like Rafael and his helpers, they are always with me and they are like my best friends. I pray everyday to them. And as Miguel Chiriap and other shamans have told me, when you get the help of such high and enlightened beings you must have done something good. If you have yourself any guilt in this situation they do not come and help you. They only give their help to the ones who are innocent.

In the end this whole story brought incredible amounts of understanding and Light, which I probably never would have received in another way. So all this darkness has only helped to stimulate the Light within and around me and I only feel grateful for all of these experiences. I do not feel any anger or revenge towards Hilario. I think it is a very sad man who has chosen the wrong side and in the end has to pay incredible amounts of karma for all his actions. Performing black magic gives the most karma in the whole universe, because it is purposely bringing harm, sickness and dead to people.

The last thing that I would like to add is that I have tried to make peace with Hilario in May 2012 and it did not work out. During the meeting he was very friendly and sweet, and I thought and hoped that everyhing would be fine abd that war was over. Two months later when he returned to Ecuador he started again with his attempts to kill me as if nothing has happened. He seems to be possessed by very powerfull demons and than the lust to kill is unstoppable. Read also the stories from the famous anthropologist Michael Harner about this subject. He interviewed a lot of black shamans from the Shuar tribe in 1968. All these shamans admit that once they have started to kill they can not stop it anymore.(Michael Harner - Natural History).

And now I am coming to the end of this long and incredible story. I understand very well that this must be shocking for people who are not used to ayahuasca shamanism and think that all all these shamans are enlightened. But I can secure you what I am telling here is very, very common in the ayahuasca tribes from the Amazon rainforest. Soon you can read my book about it and when I am not there anyore my friends and family can testisfy this story and the book will be published posthume.

The reason that I am publishing this story here is not out of revenge, but out of self-protection. The more people know about this situation, the more Hilario will think twice to try again to kill me. As so many people are informed by this now and I suddenly die, all fingers will point to him and it will be an enormous scandale within in the ayahuasca community and everybody will talk about it .I know so many people and I am in a very good physical, emotional and mental health shining with Light as everboy that recenlty saw me, have stated. So there is no reason for me to die soon. My sudden death will wake up everybody and it is a proof that what I am telling here is right. This is a risk that Hilario never will take, it will generate even more bad publicity than he already has.Thank you for reading this story, it has safed my life. And not only for me, but to fight all the darkness in the world there is the same rule: EXPOSURE IS OUR WEAPON

http://www.ayahuasca-ceremonies.org/6.html

I hope this bar of resin i ordered isn't tainted with his evil he sounds like a truly nasty person.

Remember Intentions are everything.
Embrace this Material with love, and you shall receive Love.

This fellow, also occupied a ceremony that several of my friends were at. In 2010.
They witnessed him take a man, who was paralyzed from the waist down
throw him out of the hut, and off his wheelchair while he was on ayahuasca.
The people who were tripping said. They Saw demons take ahold of this man, and snap and bend and twist his bones
into positions which were so un-natural. Later he died from the experience. But they were told that he was totally fine and he got up and just walked out of camp into the jungle.

Ayahuasca is the only true magic left in the world. If you want it to change you. It will change you.
Just make sure you have all of the proper magic set up both in your mind and in your home to ward yourself against any aspects you won't want to deal with.

Last edited:
NSFW:
Ayahuasca is alot of things.
One of them is not something to be taken Lightly.

I just ordered something which now scares me.
i ordered 25:1 Caapi Extract from Ecuador.
Cielo Ayahuasca vines were used then that was extracted into a solid resin extract. Ratio 25:1. This means that 25 kilos fresh vine was used to produce 1 kilo resin. The resin, called "Natem", is made by Shuar-shaman Hilario Chiriap from Equador. Prepared according to Ushwin tradition, from fresh Ayahuasca lianas, harvested in Macas, Morona de Santiago.

4 grams of this resin equals 100 gram fresh vine.

Now, Hilario Chiriap is a Known Black Shaman, or dirty Magician.

He sold out his entire homeland, to a Chinese Gold Mining Company.
I am going to copy and paste a section of something i read on black shamans

Bad and Black shamans

In this chapter I want to tell what is going on in certain ayahuasca drinking tribes in the Amazon rainforest. In the year 2000 I met for the first time in my life two shamans from the Shuar tribe in Ecuador. One is German Nantipia who is still a good friend and the other one is Hilario Chiriap, who became my worst enemy after years of working together. Later I also met his brother Miguel Chiriap who is one of the best shamans I ever met and who has been my mentor and teacher for a long time. From him I have learned the most about ayahuasca-shamanism.

During the years 2000 till 2005 I have worked intensely with Hilario Chiriap. Every year he came to Europe and I always organized his visa and all the paperwork required. I can not even count how many weekends and ceremonies I have organized for him. And I was also travelling with him in Europe, making propaganda for his ceremonies. A couple of times I also brought European people to his place in Ecuador for Natemamu ceremonies.

In the beginning I totally admired and even adored him. He is a man with a very powerful charisma and I was willing to do every thing he wanted. But as the years went by some horrible things happened in his ceremonies and I started to doubt his qualities as a shaman. He was chasing women all the time, even against their will, he was not honest with the money and the worst of all, he was not able to guide the ceremonies in a good and safe way.
I want to give you a few examples, but there are lots more.

In 2003 I have organized a Natemamu ceremony for Hilario in the mountains of Spain. There were 40 people from all over Europe. I was there with my boyfriend which is a very sweet and humble person who admired Hilario as well. In the last ceremony something very strange happened to him. Something attacked him and he became totally paranoid, confused, very angry, screaming, shouting, he was completely out of his mind. I tried to calm him down, but he rejected me and did not wanted have any contact with me.
Strangely enough, Hilario who was the shaman and was supposed to guide this very important closing ceremony was not around. I needed his help for my boyfriend, but I did not see him anywhere. After a long search I found him in bed, sleeping!!!!

I was very angry and asked him for help, but he did not seem to worry and said everything would pass. Unfortunately this was not true and when we returned to Holland my boyfriend went into a psychosis and did not wanted to have any contact with me anymore. For three months I could not reach him and I knew that he was very ill. Than a very good ayahuasca shaman came to Holland and with the help of some friends I brought my boyfriend there.
The shaman saw immediately that he was possessed by a very bad demon that had caused this psychosis. He took the demon out. In an instant my boyfriend was healed and completely normal again and we never had any problems afterwards. The demon had got in him, during the last ceremony form the Natemamu that was clear for all of us, because he was very normal when we arrived there and as long as I knew him he never was psychotic before. When I confronted Hillarie with his and asked him how this could happen he said he did not know. But I know that it was his fault because he was sleeping instead of guiding the ceremony.

Afterwards I regret very much that this warning was not enough for me and that I continued working with him. Soon after there happened a very serious incident in Barcelona, Spain. I was not there but it turned that Hilario had sexually harassed a 14 year old girl during one of his ceremonies. She told this the next day to her mother who went to the police and did an official complaint (aangifte). The police took it very seriously and from that moment on Hilario could not go to Spain for a couple of years because the police was searching for him. And I can tell you, this was not only one incident. In the time I organized ceremonies for him I got lots of complaints from ladies that reported that Hilario had sexually harassed them. He took them outside the tipi to give the “a special healing”, touching their breasts and other private parts. I was always so embarrassed when they cam to and apologized thoroughly for this behavior. But in this way he has given ayahuasca shamanism a very bad name.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

But the story continues and over the years Hilario Chiriap became more and more obsessed with sex, money and demons. In this way destroying his land, his family and the nature of the Amazon rainforest.

In 2009/2010 HE SOLD HIS OWN LAND AND HIS OWN PEOPLE TO THE GOLD MINING COMPANIES IN ECUADOR

And this is the story behind it:
As you might understand I did not wanted to work with Hilario any longer and I also have explained to him thoroughly why. Like the sexual harassment of woman, the dishonesty with the money, constant sleeping in the ceremonies in stead of guiding the ceremonies properly and thus giving demons an opportunity to attack the participants.
It was enough and I took a lot of distance from him. By that time I was already very close with his brother Miguel Chiriap and decided to continue my work with him, which always have been one wonderful. We never had any problems with woman, money or sleeping in a ceremony. Besides that he is an absolute master in controlling the demons that are floating in a ceremony and he is a very good healer and a truly sincere person. I am now talking about the years 2006 till 2010. Miguel fame was all over Europe and he was and is very popular. We did ceremonies everywhere and they were always completely full. But soon it turned out that this succes from Miguel caused a tremendous jealousy in Hilario, whos's fame was waning all over Europe.

Because Hilario did not earn so much with his ceremonies anymore he started to look for other ways to get mone, And than he did something so terrible for his whole comunity, that I still find it unbelievable. In the area where the Shuar live in Ecuador there are a lot of Chinese companies searching for gold in the rivers. This gold mining spoils all the nature and the rivers; they work with chemicals and poison the whole area. It is disaster for the people there, but nevertheless Hilario went to a Chinese company and sold his family land for gold mining. He had not even the authority to do that but he lied and said he was a Shuar leader and he signed a contract to sell the land of his family and went away with the money.

I can not tell you what a bomb this have been for all the Shuar people living there who have to leave this land now. Miguel Chiriap has been fighting this decision with all his power, but it was already too late. The contracts were signed and the Chinese have already started with their mining business in 2012. Hilario is now denying in Europe that he did this, but I have seen the reports from the official Shuar meetings in Ecuador and he definitely has done this. There is absolutely no doubt about this. And the only reason he is denying it, is to he has lost so much goodwill in Europe, since Miguel came with this story. Hilario’s life in the Shuar territory is also not safe anymore, everybody hates him and wants to kill him, that is why he can not leave his place in Macas anymore.

AND FINALLY HE INVOLVED TOTALLY INTO BLACK MAGIC

As you might understand the relationship between thet wo shaman brothers Hilaro and Miguel was completely spoiled and they became bitter enemies. Miguel did everything he could to undo the actions of his brother and keep the land into the family, but is was too late. And now in May 2013 the land is already in use as a goldmine, completely destroyed the environment and the people are desperate. Hilario’s behavior became worse and worse and he started to come more and more under the influence from black shamans. Black magic, working with demons and negativity is wide spread among all ayahuasca drinking cultures. It is literally everywhere in the Amazon rainforest; in Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, it exists everywhere. I estimate that around 40 % of the shamans work with the darkness instead of the Light and they are extremely dangerous. In the few times that I have visited the Shuar territory in South Ecuador I know from three cases; shamans that did not die a natural death. And they all knew that they were attacked by other shamans.

The time that I started to experience that Hilario Chiriap was throwing black magic to me was in 2010. He started to attack me and Miguel very heavily while we were doing ceremonies. Since Miguel is a very good trained shaman he could handle this attacks very well, but I have less experience to cope with this. During a ceremony two angels came to me and advised me go to Mapia, the Santo Daime Centre in Brazil to get protection against these attacks.
Six weeks after the first attack I arrived in Mapia where I stayed a couple of months. I drank a lot of Daime and the two angels that guided me gave an intense training how to protect myself. During this time I came under the full guidance of the Archangel Michael who is Gods most blessed fighter from demons, black magic and all forms of negativity. From that moment on the Archangel Michael has been always with me day and night to protect my life. And this has been very necessary because when returned to Holland the attacks on me followed one after the other. And they were not only directed to me, but also on Miguel Chiriap who also has been severely ill after one of these attacks.

Hilario Chiriap does not work alone, but he is working together with four other black shamans. And in this way they make their black magic and witchcraft much stronger. I personally do not know these other shamans, but they are all Shuar shamans. With the money Hilario earns with his ceremonies in Europe he pays these black shamans to try to kill me and his brother Miguel.
The most common way to put black magic on a person is through a photo and unfortunately Hilario has a lot of photos from me. He took them from my Facebook account. It does not matter that I am in Holland and he is in Ecuador, because distance is no problem. The black magic is performed by demons that for example attack you in the sleep.

Since 2010 I have been attacked a couple of times very seriously, it always have been the Archangel Michael who have saved my life. But I needed to drink lots of ayahuasca, sometimes daily, to clean out all what they have send to me
While I am writing this in April 2013 in Gambia I have had two more of these very serious attacks that almost have costed me my life. Especially since Hilario and his black shamans found out that I am writing a book about them. It actually is a book that describes the origins of evil on this planet, why demons attack us, what is black magic and Satanism etc. And yes I write also about the experiences I had with black magic in my own life and about my stories with Hilario. But is not the main core of this book. The main goal of the book is to teach us how we can liberate ourselves from all the darkness on this planet and how we can awaken to Oneness with God, to return to paradise. But the efforts of the darkness to get rid of me have increased with every page that I wrote. They absolutely do not want this book to be published revealing all their hidden agendas and their ways to penetrate people in a horrible way.

But I am very well protected by the Light of God, the Mother Goddess, Jesus Christ and all the Angels. I have learned powerful white magic from them to protect myself every day. I know they have put al their efforts to safe my life and that they want this to be book published. But it is a battle between the dark and the Light, and sometimes one wins and sometimes the other win. The darkness can be very smart and powerful as well. But I find it important that you at least know who are all behind this and why: money, power and greed. Its all about Ego and they are very afraid for exposure and that is why I am writing this to inform as many people as possible.

For me personally, I have peace with it. I have learned so much about the battle between Light and Dark and how to fight demons with the help of Archangel Michael. I have had very heavy sessions while I drank ayahuasca on my own and was surrounded by armies of demons who tried to prevent that I was cured. And this armies were send by Hilario and his four black shamans. I have 100 % proof for this by the way, if you really like to know all the details send me a message. During these attacks Archangel Michael was than literally incorporating in my body and in this way I am a medium for his energy and power. And in my body he fought all the demons that surrounded me. It is amazing how powerful this angel is. I am so grateful for the close contact that I have had with him and other Archangels,like Rafael and his helpers, they are always with me and they are like my best friends. I pray everyday to them. And as Miguel Chiriap and other shamans have told me, when you get the help of such high and enlightened beings you must have done something good. If you have yourself any guilt in this situation they do not come and help you. They only give their help to the ones who are innocent.

In the end this whole story brought incredible amounts of understanding and Light, which I probably never would have received in another way. So all this darkness has only helped to stimulate the Light within and around me and I only feel grateful for all of these experiences. I do not feel any anger or revenge towards Hilario. I think it is a very sad man who has chosen the wrong side and in the end has to pay incredible amounts of karma for all his actions. Performing black magic gives the most karma in the whole universe, because it is purposely bringing harm, sickness and dead to people.

The last thing that I would like to add is that I have tried to make peace with Hilario in May 2012 and it did not work out. During the meeting he was very friendly and sweet, and I thought and hoped that everyhing would be fine abd that war was over. Two months later when he returned to Ecuador he started again with his attempts to kill me as if nothing has happened. He seems to be possessed by very powerfull demons and than the lust to kill is unstoppable. Read also the stories from the famous anthropologist Michael Harner about this subject. He interviewed a lot of black shamans from the Shuar tribe in 1968. All these shamans admit that once they have started to kill they can not stop it anymore.(Michael Harner - Natural History).

And now I am coming to the end of this long and incredible story. I understand very well that this must be shocking for people who are not used to ayahuasca shamanism and think that all all these shamans are enlightened. But I can secure you what I am telling here is very, very common in the ayahuasca tribes from the Amazon rainforest. Soon you can read my book about it and when I am not there anyore my friends and family can testisfy this story and the book will be published posthume.

The reason that I am publishing this story here is not out of revenge, but out of self-protection. The more people know about this situation, the more Hilario will think twice to try again to kill me. As so many people are informed by this now and I suddenly die, all fingers will point to him and it will be an enormous scandale within in the ayahuasca community and everybody will talk about it .I know so many people and I am in a very good physical, emotional and mental health shining with Light as everboy that recenlty saw me, have stated. So there is no reason for me to die soon. My sudden death will wake up everybody and it is a proof that what I am telling here is right. This is a risk that Hilario never will take, it will generate even more bad publicity than he already has.Thank you for reading this story, it has safed my life. And not only for me, but to fight all the darkness in the world there is the same rule: EXPOSURE IS OUR WEAPON

http://www.ayahuasca-ceremonies.org/6.html

I hope this bar of resin i ordered isn't tainted with his evil he sounds like a truly nasty person.

Remember Intentions are everything.
Embrace this Material with love, and you shall receive Love.

This fellow, also occupied a ceremony that several of my friends were at. In 2010.
They witnessed him take a man, who was paralyzed from the waist down
throw him out of the hut, and off his wheelchair while he was on ayahuasca.
The people who were tripping said. They Saw demons take ahold of this man, and snap and bend and twist his bones
into positions which were so un-natural. Later he died from the experience. But they were told that he was totally fine and he got up and just walked out of camp into the jungle.

Ayahuasca is the only true magic left in the world. If you want it to change you. It will change you.
Just make sure you have all of the proper magic set up both in your mind and in your home to ward yourself against any aspects you won't want to deal with.

Jesus, fuck. I don't know what to make of all of this. I could call it psychotic ramblings or I could give you the benefit of the doubt; why would you make any of this up? For the record, I believe you, but I don't want to be scared, because I am going down to Peru in a short while to do some healing that will involve Ayahuasca. It is a 3-month physical healing, though, and Ayahuasca will be employed only sometimes and in gradually increasing amounts. Nevertheless, your story is quite scary. I'm scared, now. Particularly because the last (and first) time I did Ayahuasca, I felt on the brink of something as great as this... the universal battle between dark and light. I don't want to bite off more than my brain can chew. I don't want to go off the deep end.

As for the bar of resin you ordered, I highly recommend you throw it out. You don't want to take any chances. You can get materials from better sources. You don't want stuff like this lingering in the back of your mind as you throw your soul into the universe.

I'm not going to be throwing it out. Oh God no,
If anything, i'm going to order as much of it as possible. After this initial test.
Then i'm going to get a Priest to bless some water for me.
And i'm going to make tea with that water and the caapi.
Or maybe even Aqua Florida and a lot of meditation.

If This guy literally sold out his entire homeland.
This Resin is like the last of it's kind. Even though it was touched a man with bad intentions.
an Entire culture has been displaced by one mans greed.
Than this plant material will have something to say. Something deep about life, nature, love and the world.
It's home no longer exists on the face of this earth anymore.

Santo Diame calls out the to the Christian gods like the Arch Angel Micheal and stuff like that.
I am not really... Into religion. I kind of make it up as I go along you understand.

Just seriously be careful thats all we ask.

Personally, if those tickets for peru can be cancelled, I would do that.
It will probably be safe, but it's not worth the risk imo.

I hear you, but, she's not a spiritual healer. She is an herbal doctor, and she uses Ayahuasca herself as a tool to see what's wrong with the patient, and gives small amounts to the patient to purify and cleanse the him/her of whatever the other herbs of the jungle have loosened. I don't feel like I'm getting into a big psychedelic mess. She also doesn't use any additives in the ayahuasca, like san pedro or toe. It's not about tripping, it's about physical wellness. I'm gonna go.

Good.
I was going to say the other place that generally uses good shamans
is Santo Diame.
But i think they also use alot of Christian overtones.
Personally you should try to seek out the Ayahuasca Foundation that Graham Hancock goes to.
They only Employ good shamans who use traditional methods.