View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ayahuasca briefing

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
well second time going in the aya rabit hole, this time decidig to fuck over syrian rye and go moclobemide insted for the maoi wht wud be the apropriete dosage of this in order mimosa kick in?

and am expecting this gonna be a difficult trip so how do you blue people cope with the ehhmm difficult begginings what would be the best strategy?

why do you expect this to be a difficult trip?

that's a very curious statement, and obviously not the best mindset to have when taking a psychedelic

Only two times? You should try Acacia Confusa with Syrian Rue if you really want to go deep into the rabbit hole. It's also inexpensive:

The Easiest Ayahuasca Recipe​

You will need a stainless steel pressure cooker, 25g of whole Acacia Confusa Root Bark, 50g of Syrian Rue, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, and at least a half-gallon of distilled water. The Acacia Confusa should be rinsed off and then cut into small half-inch or smaller pieces. There is no need to shred the Acacia Confusa. Harbor Freight sells large cutters that will cut the Acacia Confusa. True root bark is extremely hard to cut through and that is one way you will know that your vendor did not sell you tree branch bark.

Combine ingredients into the pressure cooker and heat on high until a full boil starts. Then reduce the heat to medium-low so the weight on the top of the pressure cooker slowly rocks back and forth. Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 hours and make sure your pressure cooker doesn’t go dry.

When you are finished cooking the mixture strain it through cheese cloth and then reduce the liquid between 70ml to 100ml. Please plan on hallucinating for at least eight hours. Because of how powerful this recipe is, the ingredients can be proportionately reduced except for the two tablespoons of vinegar, and distilled water that must be at least a half-gallon because it is what pulls out the DMT.

Success for any recipe no matter what plants you use is to have a 2:1 ratio of a MAOI plant and a plant with DMT, use 2 tablespoons of vinegar and lots of distilled water. The hotter and longer you boil the mixture the more powerful it will be. Always reduce the final product so that it takes two shots to drink.

This is not a recreational drug. The experience can be both terrifying and revealing. Expect to vomit and to experience diarrhea; both of which are quite disturbing because you will be hallucinating during these events.

Please don’t attempt to extract DMT with chemicals such as Lye and Naphtha. These substances are cancerous and poisonous to the body. Just use water and heat.

May much love and light follow you through your journey.

well i expected it to be difficullt cause in the light trip i had before, anytime i closed my eyes i were seenig these disgusting grey creatures with the intent to torture me or something, i was just concetrating on the good feelings like love commpassion etc etc andd abolishing my fear and it actually helped. The trip i started the topic with acctually went really well this time i encountered two tribes one were more like these mystery machine elves hitech ethric beings whose vibe i found not so pleasant so i avoided them. In comparisson to the spirits of gaia (when i saw them i felt the name gaia pop up and they felt like spirits of earth) , they were earthy plantmorphed very nice vibe beings provoking me huge sensation of love towards them and had really beutiful fractal plant and animal features. The machine elves were greyish and cold though not hositile but very mysterious otherwordly unknown so when they were getting to me i just wanted to go back to gaia spirits to feel the love again.

Please don’t attempt to extract DMT with chemicals such as Lye and Naphtha. These substances are cancerous and poisonous to the body. Just use water and heat.
lye (sodium hydroxide) is definately not cancerogenous, I can tell you that much. also, if done right, none of these compounds will remain in the product (in significant amounts that is).