L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Awkward sex

panda@413

Greenlighter
Sometimes with certain girls when I have sex it feels like her pussy is trying to push my dick out. When I put it in the first few inches go in fine but it won't let my dick penetrate any further and my dick feels like its bending when I push deeper do you know why this is and what I can do to fix this. I don't think it's an issue with tightness because her initial opening and first few inches feel wet and not that tight.

Sounds like she has a short vagina. Not sure of how uncommon this is but it is a thing. (I will do some more research)
I've banged a chick with a short vagina once. I could not fit more than halfway in before i met resistance..like a blockade or something. She had told me beforehand in the moment right before we sexed. I was like "wat?" all sex crazed then soon found out what she meant.

But You say this is a recurring issue for you with multiple women so idk. Maybe you have a tiny penis or something .... or are not on 100% steel erection mode when you penetrate them.

Yeah it's happened with a few girls wut does the short vagina feel like do you hit something hard like the cervix or is it different. Because what I'm experiencing is it feels rubbery and it feels like its pushing back at me my penis never actually gets pushed out but I can't thrust deeply with some girls it eventually opens up but I would say with two or three it was like this the entire time and I couldn't come is this what short vagina girl felt like.

It could be that she's flexing her pelvic muscles and that's what pushes you out. A lot of women need to clench them to cum.

Sometimes with certain girls when I have sex it feels like her pussy is trying to push my dick out. When I put it in the first few inches go in fine but it won't let my dick penetrate any further and my dick feels like its bending when I push deeper do you know why this is and what I can do to fix this. I don't think it's an issue with tightness because her initial opening and first few inches feel wet and not that tight.

Maybe you just have a massive knob. ... is that the answer you wanted

how long is your penis in inch? because the answer will be your answer.

how long is your penis in inch? because the answer will be your answer.
It's 7.75 but I don't think that's the cause because it happens in the beginning of sex alot but eventually it opens up with most women, but with these few it feels like there second half of thier pussy is drier and tighter can that be possible what should I do to solve this

Spend longer on foreplay so she's more ready for you and maybe get some lube. Go for something that smells good - you might not care but they will.

Maybe try another position that gives more control over penetration.

Traditional stuff like missionary and stuff tend to limit the "interactions" between sexual organs(especially if the girl doesnt know how to "handle" her body during sex),doggy and similar positions tend to allow more room to maneuver.

It's 7.75 but I don't think that's the cause because it happens in the beginning of sex alot but eventually it opens up with most women, but with these few it feels like there second half of thier pussy is drier and tighter can that be possible what should I do to solve this

Definitely nothing to do with Size then seeing as you've only got a small cock.

It could just be because she isn't comfortable at first and gets more relaxed as time goes on.

You obviously have no passion and need to learn how to fuck. The answer you are looking for is you are not turning her on and she is drying up.
I'm guessing you are not the most attractive? Or just the opposite and think you can just show up?
What is your idea of Foreplay?

If you need some sexuality education feel free to fire a PM ( ladies as well, My Pm box is open)

You obviously have no passion and need to learn how to fuck. The answer you are looking for is you are not turning her on and she is drying up.
I'm guessing you are not the most attractive? Or just the opposite and think you can just show up?
What is your idea of Foreplay?

If you need some sexuality education feel free to fire a PM ( ladies as well, My Pm box is open)
I thought you were a gay