TDS Avoiding dependence or addiction by switching drugs all the time? 2

So I think I'm beginning to be happy with rather benign combinations of drugs for now. Things like gabapentin, pregabalin, suboxone, nicotine (tobacco), caffeine, etc. I just thought I was done with all opiates and was opiate free for nearly 4 months when I had a car accident 10 days ago and broke a coupel of my ribs which hurts like hell when I couh. I'mtill t taning the oxycodone prescribed since I am on the suboxone which is effective but it is painful and a reminder that a life without drugs is not a realistic proposition. I mean I can't control my pain right now through ibuprofen and tylenol taking it at their maximum doses, combining it with accupuncture, etc. I take all the cough prevention pills they give me to stop even a single cough from coming up since the pain is excruciating.

That said, I find the benign set of drugs that tickle your receptors maximally and keep one highly functional is the way to go. I used to think THC and DXM were on this list of benign drugs but I no longer do. I do think nitrous oxide still is. I think benzos in limited use are also okay. Even cocaine I think is okay. I think alcohol, a lot of the designer drugs (not all, but some, and it's hard to tell which), etc. are horrible. In further constructing this list, I'm seeking the help of MDs who've had experience seeing the damage that drugs of abuse do to some bodies over the long term. Hmm, I really should get a good feel for how these "benign" drugs interact with each other and am doing the analysis for thast (not self experimentation any more :). The idea is to produce a general feel good pill that works at the level of MDMA without the amphetamine buzz (but with the energy flow) that increases in intensity slowly. Some of the newer designer drugs claim to do this but their increase is too slow and nontransparent (3 hours you feel nothing; you redose; and 6 hours later you feel everything all at once for four days! :).

The complex homeostatic balance between the five major classes of psychoactives derived from other organisms: energy regulators (stimultants, motivational drugs working), depressants (GABAergic drugs), pain regulators (endogeneous and opiods), mood regulators (monamine analogues), and appetite/pain/general metabolism regulators (cannabinoids?) are what seems to be necessary for overall happiness and contentment. Restoring the balance based on genomic analysis as well as epigenetic and pleiotropic effects could lay the foundation for drug cocktails that would lead to curing (not just treating) a variety of mental disorders. If the balance is not restorable due to aging, then treatment should still be possible. I believe the above drugs listed are benign enough yet powerful enough to work on this balance if applied using the principles of clinical drug application.

So I think I'm beginning to be happy with rather benign combinations of drugs for now. Things like gabapentin, pregabalin, suboxone, nicotine (tobacco), caffeine, etc. I just thought I was done with all opiates and was opiate free for nearly 4 months when I had a car accident 10 days ago and broke a coupel of my ribs which hurts like hell when I couh. I'mtill t taning the oxycodone prescribed since I am on the suboxone which is effective but it is painful and a reminder that a life without drugs is not a realistic proposition. I mean I can't control my pain right now through ibuprofen and tylenol taking it at their maximum doses, combining it with accupuncture, etc. I take all the cough prevention pills they give me to stop even a single cough from coming up since the pain is excruciating.

That said, I find the benign set of drugs that tickle your receptors maximally and keep one highly functional is the way to go. I used to think THC and DXM were on this list of benign drugs but I no longer do. I do think nitrous oxide still is. I think benzos in limited use are also okay. Even cocaine I think is okay. I think alcohol, a lot of the designer drugs (not all, but some, and it's hard to tell which), etc. are horrible. In further constructing this list, I'm seeking the help of MDs who've had experience seeing the damage that drugs of abuse do to some bodies over the long term. Hmm, I really should get a good feel for how these "benign" drugs interact with each other and am doing the analysis for thast (not self experimentation any more :). The idea is to produce a general feel good pill that works at the level of MDMA without the amphetamine buzz (but with the energy flow) that increases in intensity slowly. Some of the newer designer drugs claim to do this but their increase is too slow and nontransparent (3 hours you feel nothing; you redose; and 6 hours later you feel everything all at once for four days! :).

The complex homeostatic balance between the five major classes of psychoactives derived from other organisms: energy regulators (stimultants, motivational drugs working), depressants (GABAergic drugs), pain regulators (endogeneous and opiods), mood regulators (monamine analogues), and appetite/pain/general metabolism regulators (cannabinoids?) are what seems to be necessary for overall happiness and contentment. Restoring the balance based on genomic analysis as well as epigenetic and pleiotropic effects could lay the foundation for drug cocktails that would lead to curing (not just treating) a variety of mental disorders. If the balance is not restorable due to aging, then treatment should still be possible. I believe the above drugs listed are benign enough yet powerful enough to work on this balance if applied using the principles of clinical drug application.