Average price

I've paid $A50 in a club before (only the once), but my dealer offerred me 1 to 100 pills for $A50 each - FUCK THAT SHIT
The most I'll pay outside is $A30
When I was in the UK I was getting bags of 100 mitsi's (the real ones) for 4 pound each - like $A10 each; now thats how we like it.

beat this!
pills for free, all the time.
My dealer will only deal to a few individuals, close friends and I get pills for my other mates of him so he always give me mine free!
If I had to buy of anyone else the price for 1 in Ireland is always £10, if anyone tried to charge any more than that they would be laughed at, and there usually cheaper if you buy in bulk!!
Happy Days!

u all are sooooooooooooo
lucky!!!
here in Japan it`s set price.
\5000=======$50-US
(i guess if you buy in 10 or more bulks, cheaper but... still..)
smile.gif
I envy you all
smile.gif
But almost all the time it`s worth it :p
------------------
****if you are coming to japan or need info plz contact me!****

not 5000 beans = $50 but 5000yen = $50
by the way how much is paper in the states?
here about 20$us
------------------
****if you are coming to japan or need info plz contact me!****

I usually pay anywhere from 20-25 for single pills. Anything over 10 is like $15. I gave one dude a pill for 40 and felt really bad but I needed the money at the time, I'm gonna hook him up with a free one to balance it out. Alot of the dealers I know don't know about PLUR unfortunatly, all they know about is $$$. I guess thats why I don't sell drugs, I'd be giving them away or taking them most likely.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

Average price here in MN is 25 for a pill, if you know where to find it(sometimes kinda hard), last week we just paid 280 for a 10 pak--but these ones turned out to be really good thoough.
Later
------------------
~DANK~

I live in chicago and here's how it works. I pay $14-16 for a hundred and usually charge between $25 and $30. When I go to raves I have a few runners that for every 12 pills they sell for me I give them a free one. One thousand will run between $7.50 and $9.00. Hope this helps

In RI i usually pay 20 a pill and i would never pay more than that cuz i know how cheap my dealer gets them for. If i buy in bulk i get them for 11 a piece.

Some numbers for Holland.
100 go for 600-900 Guilders
(apx US$ 300-450)
10 go for 100 to 150 Guilders
(apx. US$ 50-75)
1 goes for anything between 10 and 25 Guilders ($5 to $13),
just depends who you're buying from :)
Note, pills with higher doses of mdma tend to be a bit more expensive.
And remember...
When in Amsterdam,
don't buy on the street :)
Rgds
aj

In Guernsey - UK I pay £25 per pill, I guess thats about $50
frown.gif

Chalk

In Springfield, MO the ave. price is about $30-$35 before the bars, and $40 at the bars. I always pay about $8 to $12 for them, but I buy in bulk and I have to go to St.Louis to get them. The good thing is someone always has some to buy. There are just too many people without connections here, and the price will always be high.
Also, the bouncers just don't give a shit, so they never bother you. The only thing to worry about is DEA and the local PD. They are starting to get sneeky, hiring young girls, and sending them to afterbars. You cant even get a BJ for a tab without thinking your gonna get busted (Just kidding!)
[This message has been edited by Rotten (edited 07 January 2000).]

OK- I'm moving to Holland . . . NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW !! Anyone wanna join me ? In NYC, it's pretty much like everywhere else - $20/$25 . . $25/$30 at clubs, but in bulk and depending who you get them from, you can get them for as low as $9 - $11.
smile.gif
I still want to move to Amsterdam !!!
wink.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

gotta love miami.... NEVER pay more than $15 for a pill... and if buying a 10 pk... about $10....
usually 12 (for genie lamps)
gotta love them genies!!!!

Well had to post cause i can cover 3 countries
smile.gif

If you know diller price of 1 pill less then club !!
Israel - 1 pill - about $15-$20 (at club)
1 Pill (Dealer) $12-$15
100+ Pills - about $10-$15
Amsterdam - 1 Pill - $10-$15 (at club)
1 Pill (dealer) $7-$10
100+ - About $5
New York - 1 Pill $20-$25 (at club)
1 Pill (Dealer) $15-$20
100+ - Not anymore LOL
smile.gif

Well if I ever decide to go back to "old habbits" I will feel in the last price (you know what i mean)
Plur ..
SpecialK

In Scotland (UK), I pay about £5 for one pill, about $7. I wouldn't pay any more than £10 or $15.......
smile.gif
smile.gif