• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

availability of "dmt"

a mate of mine gave the erowid extraction a go and got shit houes results...... but after stuffing around with it a bit he came up with some resonable stuff... bad news it is a bit tricky.
BTW: mabey it was his shitty extraction but I was not a fan of it.... it was like being hit in the head with a brick...
[This message has been edited by josh_nexus (edited 04 November 2001).]
[This message has been edited by josh_nexus (edited 04 November 2001).]

Just try the very legal and very powerful (though not long lasting) Salvia Divorium (spelling?) instead. You can buy it at herbal high type shops.
------------------
"The crazy ones have the best pills" Samantha, Sex in the City.

Vido, while salvia is worth trying, it is very different from DMT.
Yes, they're both shorting acting, powerful psychedelics. however they're likely to result in two rather different experiences.

there really should be some comercial outfit in australia, doing proper extraction from the acacia (madenii or phlebophylla) bark, considering it grows right here in this country.
this really must be fairly simple for your average organic chemist, compared to making, say mdma.
or we could just ask some knowlagble aboriginal elders- tell me a coroborie wasn't just a big psycadellic session that would put any doof to shame.

DMT is out ther for sure, in melbourne i know it is available for $250 a g, it is a sticky reddy/brown paste of crytals. It usually comes wraped in grease proof paper and is VERY potent. i smoked about an eithgh of a point through a bong and, while having nowhere near a full dose, could definitely feel it. It reminded me a lot of psilocybin

Maybe your stuff isn't pure enough, 1/8th of a point = 80mg.
Thats above erowid's strong dosage recommendation.

According to my calculator, an eighth of a point is 12.5mg...
1 point = 100mg
100mg/8 = 12.5mg
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

there really should be some comercial outfit in australia, doing proper extraction from the acacia
diggsI believe this alpine variety is pretty much all but extinct.... but im happy to be told otherwise.

I talked to some people at a recent event about this, and you need a LOT of plants to do the extraction. Enough that unless you are planting on a commercial scale, then commercial quantaties aren't really going to happen, besides the extraction takes weeks.
50 dollars a hit?! Holy moly - I got given one for free :) . I'd be unsure about buying some in 1 hit doses though, there is a REALLY good chance you simply won't be able to stomach/take/force your body to inhale enough for a really good dose. I had a fairly amazing experience in one lungful - but there was no way I could breath in another fedid lungful of smoking burning plastic (thats how I'd equate the sensation/smell).
The experience was enough that I remember telling myself, 'if I get the opportunity to try this again, I'm going to try and develop a chronic bong problem a couple of weeks before hand just so I could inhale the smoke' heh.

Damn i just quit bongs so i hope nobody offers me DMT- that'd piss me right off!
Oh BTW what's wrong with 5meoDMT is it cronically crap?
I would bother reading up on it it just that i'm probably never going to see any and i am feeling so lazy in this heat

People people people!
So much talking about drugs. Maybe you should all do something else like say......... bushwalking
I hear the Maidens hair wattle (acacia maidenii) is beautiful this time of year. The national botanicl gardens are even nice enough to have made a map indicating there location.
From there you just obtain some ethanol.......... wait a sec I'm giving away secrets again

my search ended long ago, i've now experimented with this chemical... but not to the extent i want to.
my search is back on! my previous source is no longer available...
;\