Aussies Big Day Out

zen

Bluelighter
Any Aussies going to the Big Day Out at all this year? In particular the Sydney BDO?
I so can't wait to go!!!!

YUP!!! We're planning a HUGE-ASS meetup on the day.
There's currently a thread going in the Meet-ups Forum, keep checking back there for updates on the event.
cheers
mona.

hey cool,
can you post up on this thread the details of any plans?
I'll be the easy one to spot, in my Betty Ford Clinic tshirt
smile.gif

I would post all the details here, except..
THAT'S WHAT THE MEET-UPS FORUM IS FOR!!!
smile.gif

see you there!
cheers
mona.

yeah, I kinda checked all that out after I posted it!!

zen - mona is the arrangements girl (that is, when she's not the MISUSE OF APOSTROPHES GIRL!!!!) Ahem, sorry. Best thing to do is prob to email her - I think she still has her addy in her profile. If not, email me, and I'll pass on your details.
Cat

*sobbing* She just doesn't want me emailing her!! I can live with it!! heh heh
smile.gif

Zen,
Just email me and I will pass the message on to Mona, who will probably tell smurf to let pillcat know her Email address isn't in available.
dENTEdLENTiL
See ya

What did I do????
I checked and checked and I couldn't see anything wrong.
Pillcat! I was always good at English!
There's = There is.
That's = that is.
Isn't that right?
God, I'm so embarrassed.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Pillcat!! But at least I can s'leep soundly in the knowledge that I havent' ever mis'placed an apostrophe.
Sorry zen, I didn't realise Jase had removed my mail addy when I became a moderator, but it's probably for the best (we've had troubles with nutters mailing us before). Go thru Dented, and I'll make sure mona gets in touch with you when she's organised everything.
Cat

You Aussies sure take a long time to get your points across. Put down the bong and drive!
smile.gif

g2.gif

The map is now up, looks to be exactly the same as last year in terms of position of everything.
Just name the time (1pm is usually good to ensure that everyone is in the gate) and place and no doubt I'll be there.
PLUR

Hehehe. That piccy reminds me of our group trips to Sydney, except it's more along the lines of the passenger holds the steering wheel while the driver pulls the cone.
wink.gif

Oh yeah - I'm keen for any meetup that is organised. Name the time & place (The Lilypad?) & I'll be there.
[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 18 January 2000).]

Who is everyone wanting to see the most? As for me, I'm hanging out to see Nine Inch Nails. Then Chemical Bros.
Hey Ben, you're from W'gong right? Are you going from W'gong on the train?? Never know, might get to meet up earlier than expected
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by zen (edited 18 January 2000).]

GOLDIE!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
plus Atari Teenage Riot, & the Chems. RHCP & NIN will depend on the mood I'm in at the time...
& yep I'm from Wollongong, although I don't know how I'm getting up there yet. Last year the last trains back to Wollongong left too early (ie. you pretty much had to miss all of Underworld - meaning the Chems this year), so unless they've changed that situation I'm not all that keen on the train. I'll keep you informed.
smile.gif

Cheers,
Ben.
------------------
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music"
- Aldous Huxley

Ben,
Do what we're planning! Go back to central or wherever after Chemical Bros and then just go into the city. Catch a train back in the morning
smile.gif
We plan on taking enough so that we last all the way through and then some more!
Or camp out in the station, I did that one year after Summersault on a New years eve. Its not that bad. You make fun!
If you see a short girl with long black hair wearing a betty ford clinic tshirt, just call out to me!! yell out Roxy or Fuckface, both are nicknames
smile.gif

EEEEEEEEK! aaaaaaaappleeesssssss!!!
HEEEEEEELP! What have I done??? I don't know where anything is! (can't remember much from ny2k and I'm sure the set up will be different)
Umm..yeah, 1pm is a good time. apples and I will be the ones laying on the grass in a heap (probably) worn out from Ian Pooley the night before
smile.gif

Anyway, I'm hanging to see NIN ... umm, Goldie aswell but apparently I have to miss a bit in order to see all of NIN... umm.. Biz-E, Abel, Nick Toth, Pocket, Nervous, Infusion, Zetigeist, Grinspoon, Killing Heidi (i LOVE that chick) Atari Teenage Riot.. and I'm kind of thinking that I might give the Chems a miss.. ??? who knows... (
wink.gif
)
FUCK IT! I wanna see 'em all!
So how 'bout (now that I've looked at the time table properly) 1:30pm (just after Atari Teenage Riot) outside the Boiler Room.. so we can all pop in and burn the floor to the tunes of Nervous??
cheers
mona.

1.30pm sounds ok, even though I wont see Testeagles. I can deal with that. I should be flying by that stage anyway
smile.gif

a bit after 1:30 at the main entrance to the boiler room sounds perfect.
zen, if you like them & haven't already seen them, don't miss testeagles. Or rather, at least see some of their show
smile.gif

Ben.