Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

aussie heroin scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakit

Greenlighter
Moving down from the states for a year and plan on being in Brisbane for a while then move around anyway I was wondering... what prices are like, best cities, hard or easy to find, quality and overall scene.

Poked around to end up with nothing so you answers are appreciated :)

Yeah as the student said, read the guidelines. They will come in handy as there are quite a few rules on BL but they are all in place so that bluelight can continue as a respected harm reduction forum and not become a stupid "my dick is bigger than yours" forum like so many of the other drug related forum and these rules will soon become second nature to you :)

And to give you a little bit of info. There is a fair amount of H around Aus but its not exactly common, it is quite an undergound scene even amongst your average drug users. Pharm pills are probably easier to find because they dont have as much of a stigma. Some states have more than others and the scenes are very different to what America is like so your going to have to learn our culture. Sorry theres nothing else that I can really say. You might get lucky and find it pretty quickly but H is probably the hardest common drug to find around here because as I said, the H scene is very segregated from the other drug scenes over here.

Good luck and hope you like Australia :)

Hey Fakit, welcome to Bluelight! :) Unfortunately, as others have pointed out, we don't allow availability or price discussion on this site so some of those questions you have asked are against the rules. Heroin is definately available in Australia, overwhelmingly we get #4 heroin that usually comes as a white rock or powder and is readily suitable for snorting and injecting. You can smoke it but not as well as base (#2) gear or the tar stuff you get in certain parts of the states. Unless you are from a rural area of the US or something you will probably find heroin prices (as with the prices of most illicit drugs) to be ludicrous.

The two cities with the main heroin scenes I would say are Melbourne and Sydney, both of which have limited open air which could be hard to find elsewhere. I would guess that Brisbane would probably rank #3 behind those two cities, although it could be Perth as there was a recent report that suggested WA had the purest heroin in Aus (also the most expensive though). Amphetamines are much more popular and easy to come by than opiates in this country, especially if you are relatively young.

Anyway, hope that information is of atleast some help to you. I am going to have to close this thread though. We do have a Smackie Thread which is basically our heroin thread so you could browse through there and see if you find any useful info.

Status
Not open for further replies.