"Aura" in Southern California area

indelibleface

Bluelight Crew
In the rave scene out in Los Angeles in San Diego, apparently there's some random psychedelic making the rounds lately. It's been dubbed "Aura", and I've heard conflicting things about it. It seems to be a relatively long acting psychedelic according to those who've taken it, and I think it's been put into little clear gelcaps, although I didn't get to see it up close. Someone mentioned that it's a 4-substituted tryptamine, or at least some kind of tryptamine (although some people have said it was 2C-I), but no one knows for sure. Anyone here aware of the actual chemical that's in these things? Is "Aura" common slang for a certain research chemical? I swear it sounds so familiar.

never heard of Aura being used as a Slang term.. how long is a trip from one of those and the effects someone experianced?

that info would help in atleast narrowing down what it could possibly be.

a sad story really quick... a buddy of mine procured a few of these before seeing a movie... when we got back to his place, i asked to have a look... after searching through his pockets and the floor of my car for 45 minutes, it was determined that he made a theater usher very happy...

moving on, however, he told me that he was told that they contain 4-DiPT... i dunno if that helps since it all came to me through rumor and gossip...

killyrboss said:
a sad story really quick... a buddy of mine procured a few of these before seeing a movie... when we got back to his place, i asked to have a look... after searching through his pockets and the floor of my car for 45 minutes, it was determined that he made a theater usher very happy...

moving on, however, he told me that he was told that they contain 4-DiPT... i dunno if that helps since it all came to me through rumor and gossip...

That's what I heard too...

I seem to remember someone saying 4 "something" DiPT, maybe 4-AcO-DiPT or 4-HO-DiPT?

i took "aura" under the understanding that it was 4-HO-DiPT

i know this isnt the place for a trip report, but just in case you're curious

onset in about 1 hour, the peak lasted 2.5 hours
prominent OEVs/CEVs, for me the body high was comparable to shrooms.
all in all it was very pleasant and manageable, yet deeply psychedelic.

effects including a tingly sensation in my muscles and CEVs lasted until the next morning.

Indelibleface said:
In the rave scene out in Los Angeles in San Diego, apparently there's some random psychedelic making the rounds lately. It's been dubbed "Aura", and I've heard conflicting things about it. It seems to be a relatively long acting psychedelic according to those who've taken it, and I think it's been put into little clear gelcaps, although I didn't get to see it up close. Someone mentioned that it's a 4-substituted tryptamine, or at least some kind of tryptamine (although some people have said it was 2C-I), but no one knows for sure. Anyone here aware of the actual chemical that's in these things? Is "Aura" common slang for a certain research chemical? I swear it sounds so familiar.

WTF
thats crazy
only because my friend has been raving to me about "aura"

i thought he was BS'ing... i guess not.

he told me that its kinda like shrooms.

i'm almost 100% sure its a research chemical, but which one? Shit if someone handed me a pill and said "this is aura"... i probablly wouldnt take it

Gunsmoke said:
i took "aura" under the understanding that it was 4-HO-DiPT

i know this isnt the place for a trip report, but just in case you're curious

onset in about 1 hour, the peak lasted 2.5 hours
prominent OEVs/CEVs, for me the body high was comparable to shrooms.
all in all it was very pleasant and manageable, yet deeply psychedelic.

effects including a tingly sensation in my muscles and CEVs lasted until the next morning.

interesting...

do you still believe it was 4-HO-DiPT?

and the trip report was appreciated. :)

it's one of the 4-aco-...

swim had someone offer him some a few weeks ago

thats the only time ive head "aura" for an rc

SWIM saw a friend's bag named Aura that contained 4-ho-dipt in small green balls. You had to chew the ball for a while to get off, but time of lift off and effects correspon very well to 4-ho-dpit.