• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ativan) + (weed) ~ Semi-Experienced ~ This feels like E!

zombiesarepeaceful

Bluelighter
Yeah so I smoked pot before. Took a several month break from drugs. Now I've been smoking pot a few times a week for a coupe weeks. Howeer, I had a bad experience with a stupid combo of weed, dxm, ritalin, vodka, and ativan before...so now if I get too high I have to take an ativan or I start having trip flashbacks. Anyhow.

4pm- I buy an AMP energy drink. I'm immune to most energy drinks but AMP has 400 something mg of caffeine in each can so they give me a little caffeine buzz. Once I get a tolerance it sucks but I don't have one riht now.

Go so some errands. Get back to my house, unpack groceries, and my friend calls asks if I want to smoke and walk around the park. Sure! I head over to her house.

6pm - I get there. She suggests we smoke a bowl. With me being already feeling speedy, I take an ativan (I think 1mg) to prevent any flashbacks to the bad trip. We smoke a bowl while we wait for her hook up. He comes, we eat dinner, smoke another bowl, and pack some weed to go for the blunt we're gonna smoke in the park.

By this time I'm already high. I'm still feeling amped up from drinking that AMP earlier. And that last bowl made me feel kinda on the verge of a flashback or something, could just be me freaking out thinking it will happen cause as long as I have something like ativan to calm me down if it does happen and I alreayd have it in my system. So I tell myself to chill out and enjoy being high. I like to take baby steps with drugs now, cause I learned the hard way that taking a bunch of shit can cause bad reactions.

We Walk to the conveinence store to get a philly. Go to the park. Roll our blunt. Smoke. I take another half an ativan (0.5mg) just in case. Cause I'm really high now. My vision feels sloppy. I think the first ativan has kicked in. We walk home and my feet are heavy (could be the fact that I'm wearing steel toed boots) and stumbling. We go back to her house and eat ice cream. At this point I can definitely feel fucked up. I want to laugh at everything. It's definitely more than the weed. We watch some Blair Witch Project 2 and that's kinda cool when you're high on weed and ativan...its like AH then oh..ha...i feel so calm...it was nice.

I decide its time to go home since I'm not sure how much ativan affects me now cause I haven't taken it in doses over 0.5mg in awile. Last time I took 1mg it fucked me up bad. So I walk to my car, feelin like an astronaut on a mission to mars. Everything looks familiar with a touch of wtf-ness. I go down a street I'm not familiar with. I think i'm lost but for once I don't care. Everythin looks like a peaceful scene, even though its a bad part of downtown. But it looks so peaceful, as if it were painted by an artist. Sober I would be freaking. I feel paranoid about driving but yet calm. I feel like I am going so slow, but my speed is perfect. I also feel sloppy but I'm in the lines. It was kinda trippy in that aspect. The buildings look tall too. And I am slightly hallucinating. Think I see people in the corner of my eye.

So I got home, about 11pm. I feel really high, and sloppy. I have back problems and have been in alot of pain lately and it takes the edge off, but still hurts like hell. It's like being buzzed on alcohol, buzzed on pot...and feeling at peace with the world all at the same time. Kinda like E but with a different lovey feeling. I love this shit. I want to go sit in a tree and just admire everything, fall asleep. Wake up and eat the fruits of the forest. LOL

I'm going to drink my other AMP in a few hours cause I have to go do my paper route. I hope I can still feel the drugs somewhat then, just so its a nice mild buzz to have while I work.

Anyhow. This is pretty chill. You should try it sometime

EDIT: I laid down on my futon to chill until I had to work. When I closed my eyes I found myself somewhere else, like I was INSIDE a movie. I would open my eyes and realize I was still on my futon. It was trippy. Eventually I fell asleep and woke up for work, still high on ativan. I just feel tired now. Not high. Maybe a little more calm. I want some caffeine to start the day...it's gonna be a fun day, not. Have to go meet my mother.

Last edited:
Funny story...

A few days ago I got a bottle of 60mg ativan and a slice of headies. Went to my friends house where I met up with 3 of my homies.... I don't remember the rest of the night, but there were only 6MG left when we woke up, vomit all over the place, and 3 empty handles, and a empty plastic bag.

I vaguely remember chugging triple sec orange... gaah... then *standing* over the toliet, throwing up, then smoking a cig in his bathroom, and walking around the house confused... rest of the night is a blur.

The moral is: don't roll around with that many benzos in one place after you take a few MGs. When you are benzo'd up, you practically rape yourself with bad decisions.

Yeah I take it slow with drugs since I od'd once on ritalin. I dose in steps, so that I make sure I don't get too fucked up.

^ Cool story. I would have passed the fuck out, even with the AMP. I dont know how you stayed awake! haha.

Glad to hear you were feeling good though :) It sounds like taking things slow is the right idea, after your less-than-ideal expierence with Ritalin and such. I'm not a huge fan of taking Ativan recreationally (as I said, I usually just pass out) but I love when you get that beautiful expierence with the outdoors and stuff... nice description of the drive :D

The problem with benzos is that once you have had a few, it becomes almost impossible to tell yourself that you've had enough (I'm talking passing the 3-4mg line for someone with little tolerance).

I find that it breaks down my anxiety so well, that I have none left, and will likely keep trying to get more fucked up even if that was not my original intention.

man that was a long post but i dunno about ativan weed and n energy drink feelin like E but if it did, ur lucky, E is powerfully euphoric and i love weed and benzos but i def dont get E euphoria outta either.

thaidie4: hey i have never seen you in any thread besides the lounge and at the risk of sounding like a wierdo i just wanted to say i have seen you in the picture forum and you are absolutly beautiful, im sure you know this or get told this often but i figured i would let you know. have a good one

Great report I was not aware that anyone consumed ativan to smoke weed but then again i'm sure it works swell. I'd suggest would you try to score yourself some pure mdma powder now thats a fun time =D

Yeah i've had good E once. The other two times it was some bunk shit laced with downers. The good thing about me and benzos is that I don't black out from them, but I do black out from enough alcohol. I prefer benzos to alcohol anyday, to me they feel cleaner. Anyhow. I know that enough benzos would knock me on my ass and I wouldn't remember anything, but I've had overall great experiences with them and as long as I take it slow and don't overdo myself I'll be ok. I'd advise that with any drug.

I'm surprised I didn't pass out from the weed+ativan. Thats why I was worried about driving home, but I was fine. I think it was the AMP or I probably would have.

^ Benzo's + Driving = disaster waiting to happen, please don't do it.

Last night I popped 2 Ativan while waiting for my buddy to come with pot. Took some tokes, felt like way more than weed... other buddy gets here hit the bong for a bit. Trip hits me really hard, I trip at random times for random amounts of times. Dont remember a lot. I know I threw up a lot. I do not recommend `2 mg mixed with any heavy pot smoking.. Dispite the throwing up it was still fun,

Never tried this one before but this is a good report of your experience. Also, please do not drive under the influence of a high of benzos as it can result in problems for both yourself and anyone else on the road.

^ But the weed is okay to drive on? :D :D :D

Care should be taken not to drive while impaired on any substance or alcohol.

I find a benzo and weed is a very nice combination, especially of you sometimes get anxious on weed. I used to never get anxious on weed - just the opposite; and suddenly this last year it triggers anxiety. Enough so that I decided weed would have to be a part time thing. I am really bummed about that. We used to be such good buds! ;)

sounds like a good little trip, it sounds like you got the psychedelic buzz from the weed but the relaxed motion from the ativan to mellow it out and enjoy it fully. it's nice to really enjoy the weed, eh? after you get a fucking panic attack or whatever it's never really the same. there's always that idea in the back of your head that it might happen again. it's great to just enjoy it, not think about it and have a good time, glad you did man