• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ate my first Microdot not long ago…

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
And it was really fucking strange. It looked like a tiny little pressed pill but like 1/3 the size of a rat turd. Very small. I got them in 2012 I believe.

What was so weird was how it was formulated. I was expecting like a regular pressed pills only tiny. As we sucked on what turned out to be rather hard little pills we pulled them out at one point to notice the inside seemed like a clear hard substance. It seemed as if we had sucked off some outer coating.

I then bit it and it crunched really hard. No taste and many others who’ve tried them before to trust they were likely LSD. The way they were made seemed too difficult for any average person.

Wtf was that inside matrix? Why was it so hard and clear inside? Has anyone come across these in the past?

PS- Not asking if it was LSD, pretty sure it was. Just thought microdots were supposed to be different than what I bit into..

-GC

Last edited:
That's a coincidence, I've only just mentioned microdots in another thread.

The ones I was used to get in the 80s looked like a very small piece of opium but had a harder texture. Fuck knows what it was, but I could never understand why this formulation was used rather than a blotter.

How's it going anyway? 😀

That's a coincidence, I've only just mentioned microdots in another thread.

The ones I was used to get in the 80s looked like a very small piece of opium but had a harder texture. Fuck knows what it was, but I could never understand why this formulation was used rather than a blotter.

How's it going anyway? 😀

It’s going man, I’ve been foraging for food the last week to make ends meet so ya know.. :)

Oh that’s interesting, ever bite one? These looked like they’d been pressed, imagine a very tiny cylinder but the ends are rounded and it’s very short. Like if someone took the two short ends off a gelatin capsule and put those together, then shrank that down to the size of a rat turd.

What gets me is, how did they coat this tiny little thing? And what did they use for the inside?

Speaking of opium I miss that shit so dearly.. One day, one day..

-GC

I think he meant how's the trip going? If I'm not mistaken :)

So, how's it going?! 😄

Ah shiit my bad :)

I actually had it some weeks back. It wasn’t bad, not as strong as I’m used to though. I’m beginning to believe my old connect had some pretty strong dose cuz that night I ate this microdot wasn’t quite there, ate another dose from a friend still not there, then split one of the old doses I have and that half felt stronger than the first two.

To be fair back when I got this microdot the average ug at the time was probably 50 or so.

This trip was the one where the two girls lost their shit and ended up in us having to grab medical lol so it was interesting. Danced for many many hours too. Nothing I love more on LSD then dancing!!

-GC

It’s going man, I’ve been foraging for food the last week to make ends meet so ya know.. :)

Oh that’s interesting, ever bite one? These looked like they’d been pressed, imagine a very tiny cylinder but the ends are rounded and it’s very short. Like if someone took the two short ends off a gelatin capsule and put those together, then shrank that down to the size of a rat turd.

What gets me is, how did they coat this tiny little thing? And what did they use for the inside?

Speaking of opium I miss that shit so dearly.. One day, one day..

-GC

it almost sounds like old school mesc

they were shaped liked a cylinder

lsd_microdots4.jpg

they looked a little like that but the ends were flat and they had the same circumference as the tube for a ball point pen

lsd_microdots4.jpg

they looked a little like that but the ends were flat and they had the same circumference as the tube for a ball point pen
Was about to post my one experience then saw your post

That sounds like what I had the one time I had a "purple microdot" around 98-99. Was super tiny and purple like that, and the trip was different enough that I noticed, but it's been so long I can't really describe it.

lsd_microdots4.jpg

That’s exactly what they looked like! Except an orange color. Notice the variation, these were like that too.

-GC

those things were everywhere in the late 80s

im not even sure they were real mescaline but they were really good - made ya laugh a lot and were pretty visual

anyway - so what did you think of those dots overall?

Haven't even seen a microdot for over 30 years...

I remember them being freely available in the late 80's in uk though - red mics, black mics.

Knowing what I know now re properly dosed lsd I'd estimate they were around 70-80ug. One was not quite enough and you could still function pretty reasonably on 2 but were definitely actually tripping

No idea how they were made or what mixed with to create them though

lsd_microdots4.jpg

Historically, if the top and bottoms of the of the tablet were flat they were known as barrels, if one of the ends were flat they were known as domes and if they were both curved they were known as double domes. They were produced in a rainbow of colors and the dosage varied between varieties.

those things were everywhere in the late 80s

im not even sure they were real mescaline but they were really good - made ya laugh a lot and were pretty visual

anyway - so what did you think of those dots overall?

Not bad, I definitely felt they were weak compared to what I get now though, probably 1/4 of the strength so I was underwhelmed.

The effects did feel different though then most LSD I’ve tried, I’m gonna chalk it up to placebo and the fact I ate a microdot. It was also a decade old and experienced less than ideal storage conditions during that period of time (although most spent in the freezer.)

The strongest cleanest dose is always been the white on white for me. Nothing showy, just amazing dose on an inconspicuous piece of paper.

-GC

Historically, if the top and bottoms of the of the tablet were flat they were known as barrels, if one of the ends were flat they were known as domes and if they were both curved they were known as double domes. They were produced in a rainbow of colors and the dosage varied between varieties.

yes!

Purple Double Barrel

do you remember those?