• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

At what age does one stop being cool?

^ Umm... Earth :)

And I'm only drawing from my fallible, finite, pool of resources - being my personal experience, to draw these conclusions.

i think "cool" is relevant to your social group / age group.....

so, i wouldnt consider the CEO of my company "cool", but he is well respected by his peers, and i'm sure he is considered "cool" to them..

the same as i look at some of the kids at school these days, i look at what they are wearing, how they are acting, and i wouldnt consider them "Cool"... but i'm sure to their peers they are....

and a perfect example of "cool" can come from university (for those that have been)... there are so many different circles of people studying.... you have the sportspeople (well, we did at my uni..) the students who were into student politics etc, the party animals... i can go on with stereotypes... BUT if you talk to a girl who is into student politics, the guy with the dreadlocks who leads the protests is cool.... but the football player doesnt consider him cool, he considers him a feral... the footballer sees his teammates as cool... but the party animal wont see the footballers as cool, he will see them as jocks....... and so the circle continues...

i wouldnt know if i am cool or not.. if i go out, i dont care what others think of me, i just care if my mates think i am a great person to have around and i make them feel good.... that makes me feel "cool"....

For a man, the length of your dick your coolness barometer. As for a woman, the size of your tits is.

the definitive answer: you are no longer cool when you like yourself more than your friends do.

fengtau said:
For a man, the length of your dick your coolness barometer. As for a woman, the size of your tits is.

in that case im off the charts of cool ;)

'lil leecie said:
in that case im off the charts of cool ;)

a-hah!

i always knew you were a tranny!!!!

/end picking on leecie by muzby...

fengtau said:
When you favourite Bobby Brown song is covered by Britney Spears.

*sigh* I hear dat, brudda....next it'll be Destiny's Child doing Free Your Mind.... :(

I think you stop being cool the minute you start wondering about whether you're cool or not.

Or to put it in perspective: I know a heap of really attractive guys in their early 20's who buy all the "right" labels, spend time in all the "right" clubs, and they're not cool. They're fucking wankers.
When I think of cool, I think of the woman I once met at a gay bar who was dressed like a right hippy, was in at least her '50's, and was out there on the dance floor loving every minute and inviting people back to her place for a cup of tea later on because she doesn't love alcohol or drugs so much; someone who does her own thing regardless of how popular or "normal" it is.

Now that's cool. =D

I think people get cooler as they get older because they start realising that worrying about being cool is lame.

Man, When I Started I had Like A giant Idea Of What I Was Takin' 'bout...:|

Originally posted by itch-ekneesanshi'
the definitive answer:
^
See, when you're a cool mod you can make statements like that.
Originally posted by 1-2-(3)-4
you are no longer cool when you like yourself more than your friends do.

'f you got none?

Autobahn.
No takin' my foot of the throttle now today brother.

Orginally posted by S-BerryLove'in
And the less you try to be cool,
the less chance there is
you'll miss the mark
and end up tragically
uncool.

Naww,
I gotsta try.

Who jumps in a pool
at the olympics
&
Thorpes it.

Trained Thorpers.

So put your new etnies,
or whatever people think is/are cool
these days
hit a gyy-m
get into shape y'all.

They only dig you if yo' buff.
H.R. Puff 'n' Stuff...
Like me...
Dear, sad,
I wish I could see MR. Scruff.... :(

P A R K L I F E
I could not afford
Spendin' too much
cashed-up
(SLM throwback)
to get a tick
an' get mashed up.

S'up?

Did I answer all my questions?

Suggestions?

Probably just need a one or
two
sessions....

Checkin' the ceckedity check-check -
comin' live from the one
with
'Parotitis'
who can't work,
so has to find those
Internet Cafe's.

Good thing they are
owned/run by friendly meak Ni-Hon girls
(cute ni-hon girl actuallyuallly)
who let me liquour drink...

What the question?

Oh, sorry,
yeah...

I'm cool,
you're cool
we all scream
at UnSFool.

Originallllllity Posted By Some Browsing Greenlight (imaginary)
"What a TOOL."

Watch That, Newcomer,
it's a GOLDEN RULE.

Drool.
Cruel.

Ask someone apart from Muzby & Preacha....
I'm a JEWEL.

Blah.

PEACE
HI
UnS
Qu <---- Here
Are
:D

the coolest girl i've ever met had a kinda traditional, boring name "estelle"

but she kinda made the name kool, no matter how many; faith's, harmony's, shwanda's, letigre's, jordan's or sarah parker michelle love kinda names come out and are suddenly famed by a television character or movie star, estelle is the stand out in my book...

that's kool... when they reinvent the name...

Place

Oh, an'
I don't give her
enough coolprops
fo' bein' fuh-unny...

Up All Night.

Yeah,
she writes the common
dy-
easy.

Props & Laughs
at UaN....

We run with similar rollin' name...
Let's get in a clique.

Caus I get not hit by mad hard girl jokes enough.
And they big-top.

True St.

UnAve
:)

cool is not givin a flying fuck about what others think about you - doin your own thing and enjoying it

cool is about doing what feels good according to you, not according to the endless dribble in fashion magazines or whatever trash is published in the media..

cool is whatever the hell you want it to be

cool is being able to relate to anyone, no matter who they are

cool is the ability to have your own opinion, and respect others' in turn.

cool is a very fucking hard thing to define.

cool is not something to be - cool is...

cool can be anything - i think my old man is cool, but some people just don't get him..

fuck being "cool" - that's the coolest thing anyone can do

having said all that - the coolest most gnarly mofo ever to grace this planet is, and always will be Mr. Bob Dylan (watch the arguments fly from here)

=DLoud247=D

One stops being cool when you no longer think of yourself as that.

I'm going to be cool till the day I die.

All by my definition of cool

Being cool is a frame of mind. Therefore, effectively, you never stop being cool, until you decide so :)

(or you lose your mind..)

Hmm Moebro I like your style champ - I hadn't actually seen the second page of thread (or your post) until I clicked submit

UnSquare is definately the coolest person I have never met