Assassination

pegasus-

Bluelighter
Ok I've read the electricity thread and it definately sparked alot of it. I'm not going to even bother speaking for anyone as it seems as though all parties involved are more than verbal enough
smile.gif
Deep's way of doing things may not be what others are used to but when its convenient we all find humour in it. He adds alot to this board and sometimes a no bullshit way is the best way. For anyone's information that cares he's the type of guy that won't leave your side the entire night at a party even if his favorite dj is spinning, if he thinks that you are a bit nauseous from a pill. Alot of people would pass you off on someone so that they could o and dance, or else you'd hear about it someother time. Basically what I am trying to say is that he is a very special, caring person that I have been fortunate enough to have met.
As for the thread, well that was foul. The whole thing! I dont think that anyone here likes to read shit like that. We all don't have to like each other but we are here for support and information. Like it has been said a thousand times by each and everyone if you don't like what someone wrote then ignore it! I think that we have just seen really ugly sides of alot of people. Perhaps now I'll get flamed to but I really don't care. If people on this board don't get along then ignore each other. I know that none of you are mean-spirited people so why should a forum with such a peaceful aura bring out these type of posts?
I really don't see the need to bring personal issues like some of the ones that were touched on here. Especially when it affects other parties not even involved. I'm not saying that it has to be utopia obviously but &^%&.
Thats all I have to say. I realize that I wasn't even in the last conversation(thank god) but I needed to say that.

I thought I'd stay out of this after I offerred deep the last word in my last post, BUT i must say this.
Stepper....this may be big coming from me, seeing as though I started this whole shit fight..but let it go.
There was no need to start a NEW thread which solely concentrated on making fun of someone's name. Wasn't this whole argument in defiance of those who continuously poke fun?
I think everyone would agree this has all worn a little thin.
Don't be mad, don't flame me...just leave it be. I think we've all succeeded in making ourselves heard across numerous continients.
So with the same arrogant, know all horse I rode in on...I will gallop away. Never to be heard speaking of this matter again.
cheers
mona.

oops...I just realised that I've done the same thing again...i've advised someone on what they should and shouldn't be posting...
sorry.

I DID NOT MEAN TO BE CUTE!!! GRRRRRR.
frown.gif
NOT CUTE.
MAD. ANGRY. MEAN.

but...but...mona, the little blue face is cute, too. Sister, you're really doing a poor job of not being cute.
For what it's worth, I've had these coversations with my girlfriend. She prefers the phrase "fierce and scary," but it's basically the same thing.
Nothing disarms (or pisses off) someone more than a goofy grin with an "awww, how cute..." dripping out of it.
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 10 January 2000).]

damn you make me laugh mr. sticky
smile.gif

its even funnier though b/c I'll be reading a serious thread ans all of a sudden POP there's Mr. Sticky making me laugh again!
smile.gif
smile.gif

much appreciated!