Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Aspiring to use Acid responsibly...

Neveraskalice

Greenlighter
Is there such a thing?

I hope so. I have had several people tell me how they have purged (emotionally) and it has helped them artistically and in various other aspects of their life...If used responsibly... I am a fairly heavy cannabis smoker, or so I am told-- Yet, I have only tripped once before. I actually mistakenly swallowed two hits without letting them dissolve.

With that said, I have a good friend who has suggested that I start with one or two hits-- 100 mcg each approx--

I am very phobic about vomiting, so nausea is a concern.

I am wondering if it would be effective, to ease a potential panic attack from it coming on too strong, if I take the doses in fourths--as in cutting each paper in half?

I apologize if this question is inappropriate. I really don't know where else to go with it. I truly want to have an enriching experience.

I have used things irresponsibly in the past--heavier things....things that could have taken me out. I know that psychedelics have risk factors involved too, and I am now in a safe place in my life where I use herb to relax, stimulate ideas..etc--but not to sit in a stupor.

Thank you, in advance, to any and all feedback. This is my first post here..so please, go easy on me.

Welcome from California! This is definitely the best placeon the web to come with this kind of inquiry for a quick response. lol

My first point would definitely be with regard to the fact you have only "tripped" once. And when you say "tripped", do you mean that you have only actually ingested acid one time, or did you actually TRIP (visuals (bright/vivid), sound manipulation/auditory hallucinations)? Because if you did not actually TRIP, then, in my experience based on my first few times actually feeling the effects, it will not be realistic for you to really "control" or "effectively guide" the trip. You are kind of just on a ride and need to have faith going into it that you will come out on the other side alright, which you will. In terms of being a "responsible" choice... yeah, why not? All you need to do to make an acid trip a reasonably "responsible" venture is make sure a few things happen...

-Trip somewhere that is a very comfortable place for you. Home is best. Raves, Unfamiliar house partys, and such...not a good idea for getting acclaimated to a strong pyschadelic.
-Dont do it by yourself the first time or two. Have some Trustworthy friends (if possible) with you, best (in my exp) if they are tripping as well, because it will put you guys both on somewhat the same level... NOTHING worse than being in the throes of a heavy trip and trying to explain/show a sober friend something youre tripping on, such as a chrome trashcan, orrr a $15 throw rug from IKEA, only to have them be like... not quite as enthused about it as you are... thus making you trip out on them for being such a weird m'fer.
-Dont have any "adult" commitments, like work or school that day/night. Not the best plan.

Quality cid is really powerful, and i personally didnt gain the ability to maintain a grip (when mental grip is lost) until i had done it at least 3 or 4 times, and i somewhat knew what to expect. Its still weird as fuck every time, but at least now i know... that when i glance over at a lamp on an end table, and i feel like its looking at me like it wants to fight-and it makes me somewhat intimidated- that is all good, its just the acid.

Follow the points above, and (as much as one can get) acclaimated with it. The first 2 or 3 times i did quality shit, it was just pure stupidness and disbelief that my eyes, ears and brain could transmit such crazy shit to my conscious self. Just enjoy it! Hope this helps.

Is there such a thing?
Yes, of course.

I actually mistakenly swallowed two hits without letting them dissolve.
It doesn't matter, LSD works fine when swallowed.

I am very phobic about vomiting, so nausea is a concern.
Take a low dose.

I am wondering if it would be effective, to ease a potential panic attack from it coming on too strong, if I take the doses in fourths--as in cutting each paper in half?
Sure, that might help.

Thank you so very much! i apologize for my ignorance in regards to psychedelics, but I have previously only been a toker for the most part.

What I had previously was a plain piece of paper--a little square---actually two--and both I stupidly swallowed whole without waiting too long with them under my tongue. The experience was intense, but I did enjoy it. I was around others.....semi-comfortable. I am an introvert when I toke though..and even when I did other things, such as drinking...I like my own area..comfortable in my own company---my cat...But do have a friend who would know and I could talk to, worse case scenario, in another part of my apartment.

Thanks for your advice and input again. I am going to approach this gingerly. All I know is that this is a type of Acid that is ....around 100 mcg a hit--and, from what I was told, in this area, he gets a lot of trips from switzerland (I think?) and finds these to be less intense, but more....manageable. He compared it to Deadhead acid.....If that makes sense?

I have a good friend who has suggested that I start with one or two hits-- 100 mcg each approx--

200 mcg is far too much. You need to be more cautious. In no event take more than 1/2 tab on the first occasion. Here's why.

Of key importance is that some people have a MUCH lower tolerance to psychedelics than others. By much lower I mean the people you're with are all doing 2-3 tabs (or grams of mushrooms) and having a great time, and you can only safely handle 1/4 of that. This is PERFECTLY NORMAL. So start off as you mean to go on. You can avoid ever having a bad trip. Here's how.

Never listen to ANYONE concerning dose. Only you can establish your own tolerance. You do this by trial and error. Start with 1/4 tab, and if that goes well, next time try 1/2. Follow this procedure for every substance. Mind that 1/2 tab of one substance might well be MUCH stronger than 1/2 of another, so even if you did well with 1/2 tab of one you can easily find yourself in over your head if you take 1/2 tab of something else. You can't be too careful. Always test each batch of each substance yourself, first.

People disagree with me, and I'm fine with that, but never smoke weed when your tripping. That can easily cause a bad trip, and it's happened to me repeatedly. Also, mushrooms are high anxiety for a lot of people, so steer clear of those until you are much more experienced. I suggest you look into the [currently uncontrolled] substance ALD-52, which is readily available online. Start with 1/4 blotter (30 mics). With little or no result, a week later try 1/2, which should be plenty. Do that same amount a few times in order to establish comfortable psychedelic equilibrium. Advance no more than 1/4 blotter at a time after that, and dose only once in a session. Finally, avoid tripping in public. Pick a calm, familiar environment, and a nice sunny day.

Best wishes now and always.

Seen this? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTehpkc1PNY

Last edited: