• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Asexuals represent

Oh, that one I didn't find yet but now that I know it will be my next target to infiltrate.... They began first, not to let me physically into the US (guess, didn't bother to full all the forms and risk to get arrested).. Seen some videos of a guy who run LSD parties in an empty rocket silo and similar, that's got style...

But yeah, I really didn't think so because hell, I haven't become so wickedly complicated, have I? The girls, emm people in their late 20s or even worse mid 30s are often enough strange personalities. I too miss the relative innocence and open-mindedness from the early 20s..

Kinda became asexual after sexual abuse. I mean i masturbate but don't enjoy sex watsoever. Just messy and disgusting uhh

Kinda became asexual after sexual abuse. I mean i masturbate but don't enjoy sex watsoever. Just messy and disgusting uhh
That sucks really bad, sex Is an important part of life. Connecting with soemone on a deep level Is even better than a fucking speedball.

Whenever I'm actively banging everyday opis iM asexual, couldn't care less about anyone. Then i sweat the shit off my body, libido comes back with a vengeance AND I feel like an idiot for passing so Many times to have sex to get high instead. Ahhh junky life.

Whenever I'm actively banging everyday opis iM asexual, couldn't care less about anyone. Then i sweat the shit off my body, libido comes back with a vengeance AND I feel like an idiot for passing so Many times to have sex to get high instead. Ahhh junky life.
I seem to be an exception to the rule. I am the same way on amps. Too busy feeling great in my own head to care about sex.
But immediately after quitting, I'm eye-humping any reasonably attractive woman i see and wondering how the hell I carried on without it. It's like being 15 years old again lol.

yeah man I've spent a lot of time on apps/online dating and the only women I've met who "like" drugs are either crazier than me or have zero grasp on reality and belong in a hospital.... but that's just my experience :(

So I try to act sober now.... I say I like to drink beer... not a lie but definitely just a small portion of my painting

dating in your 30's is a fucking NIGHTMARE... I wish I could go back 10 years so badly

Dating apps are a plague and are causing people to unlearn important dating social cues, develop disorders (social anxiety/awkwardness), and changes in how people even view each other anymore. Sites like tinder that pioneered the 'swipe' feature are turning people into disposable inventory en masse. Eventually you forget how to approach the opposite sex in the real world or enjoy that slow burn of getting to know the person through actual conversation. I had to quit all the dating sites when i started realizing that was happening in me. You're almost encouraged on these sites to jump ship as soon as someone more attractive comes along lol.

In terms of raw sensory pleasure, drugs win the day IMHO, but sex doesn't come with hangovers, withdrawal, addiction, or (mostly) tolerance. Also getting really high can be a lonely experience.

If you experience normal sexual attraction but don't enjoy the act, it seems more likely you're just doing it wrong, or with the wrong person. Stress would indicate that.
I find sex more addictive, actually. It isn't very good though