❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Asexuals represent

Skorpio

Sr. Moderator: N&PD, S&T
Staff member
Any ace folk here?

I've personally been open about it for past 4 or 5 years, but detected a difference all the way back to high school when peers were all horny and such.

After a few awkward relationships, I began to get what was up. I'm not sex negative, just no desire one way or another.

Anyway, was just wondering about the bluelight ace community.

Sex is overrated crap, I've barely enjoy it and can't cum, I've enjoyed it a few times if I'm on Ketamine when I was with an ex I really loved who had a big dick lol, but more often and not its not worth it

Welcome to bluelight

^I find I'm only interested in pleasuring the other person during sex because when it comes to them pleasing me, I'm just not interested and it feels very "meh".

@Skorpio - do you masturbate and how often?

Sorry if it's forward, my therapist always asks me to keep my bipolar in check. Or because she secretly gets off on hearing 5 times a day.

Oh no, I don't get off on wanking/rubbing myself up, maybe its for the best as it sounds fun being able to wank a cock then feel nice and spurt

I'm jealous

Do you ever flick the clit?

OT: My uncle is asexual. Really successful and kind person. Hey.. less time tied down to some random creature.

Do you ever flick the clit?

Try to but I don't feel anything, there's sort of a tiny build up that ends up in a very VERY mild twitch

But before I lost my virginity in a horrible way then got addicted to heroin and sold myself I could get a stronger build up and a nice orgasm when I was like 14 or 15 so it used to work lol

@Skorpio - do you masturbate and how often?

Like once or twice a week. It helps me sleep if I'm not tired, if it doesn't work I will take some benadryl. I don't have too much preference for the wank material, its honestly something to keep me busy while the physical sensations do their job.

I certainly wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm asexual, but yeah I do think sex is really overrated.

Id take drugs over sex any day.
In terms of raw sensory pleasure, drugs win the day IMHO, but sex doesn't come with hangovers, withdrawal, addiction, or (mostly) tolerance. Also getting really high can be a lonely experience.

If you experience normal sexual attraction but don't enjoy the act, it seems more likely you're just doing it wrong, or with the wrong person. Stress would indicate that.

I once asked this girl out who was my coworker. She was cute and liked anime and shit (even though I don't care for anime).

She told me she was asexual.

I was like whatever, didn't care. Then a few months later learned she had new a boyfriend.

Not sure what happened there.... :/

I think about this wayyyy too much. Maybe "I'm asexual" is the new "I have a boyfriend"????

I think about this wayyyy too much. Maybe "I'm asexual" is the new "I have a boyfriend"????
Yeah, similar shit made me almost asexual (ok, and drugs. Loads of them.) and certainly I gave it up ever wanting to understand girls.

They have the same emotions and all but a different headspace I guess.(well somehow I actually understand or better feel people, almost everybody independent of sex, if I just happen to know enough background shit, but from time to time that's something I'd rather would trade in for lower disso tolerance and the world being magic once again.)

Yeah, similar shit made me almost asexual (ok, and drugs. Loads of them.) and certainly I gave it up ever wanting to understand girls.

They have the same emotions and all but a different headspace I guess.(well somehow I actually understand or better feel people, almost everybody independent of sex, if I just happen to know enough background shit, but from time to time that's something I'd rather would trade in for lower disso tolerance and the world being magic once again.)

Holy shit I wish I had some magical girlfriend that understood and liked drugs as much as I do....

Shooting into the dark though....

yeah man I've spent a lot of time on apps/online dating and the only women I've met who "like" drugs are either crazier than me or have zero grasp on reality and belong in a hospital.... but that's just my experience :(

So I try to act sober now.... I say I like to drink beer... not a lie but definitely just a small portion of my painting

dating in your 30's is a fucking NIGHTMARE... I wish I could go back 10 years so badly

Yeah I feel you.. Dating in the 30's and being a drug connaisseur is like playing lotto. You'll just always lose. All the good ones are either forgiven or so deadset into the wrong kind of man and everybody notices that but herself. Yeah, and the obvious hospital candidates. But a sober gf, which usually is rigidly sober and has all sorts of bullshit belief about drugs, or begins to worry about you like a mommy about her lil child if you ever not absolutely control your consumption, and they always think they will help or heal you, that just pure love would be so much better than any drug out there etc.pp.

Yeah I feel you.. Dating in the 30's and being a drug connaisseur is like playing lotto. You'll just always lose. All the good ones are either forgiven or so deadset into the wrong kind of man and everybody notices that but herself. Yeah, and the obvious hospital candidates. But a sober gf, which usually is rigidly sober and has all sorts of bullshit belief about drugs, or begins to worry about you like a mommy about her lil child if you ever not absolutely control your consumption, and they always think they will help or heal you, that just pure love would be so much better than any drug out there etc.pp.

You literally just described my ex of 4 years........

are you with the psychic organization? The CIA?

WHO ARE YOU WITH???