art forum discussion?

whats the point of bumpin if you aint addin
i might eventually add some related though
because i think about the art and Bl and whah...

effingcustie said:
just want to put my voice in as someone else who would definitely view and post on an art forum

i'd love to have a place to talk about my work, other BLers' work, or even just something cool i saw in a gallery

If you would like an arts forum, you can get your arts fix as well as support the eventual creation of an arts forum by contributing to the numerous arts threads in Second Opinion or by starting your own arts related threads. If you have any ideas for arts threads or contests, or anything you want to say about the arts content in SO, you can do so in this thread. I hope to see some posts by you in the near future! :)

In all honesty I think an art forum will have much more traffic than the college & uni forum which I have felt like for awhile doesnt really offer anything too valuable that you cant find elsewhere on the internet.

Would modern & traditional dance qualify as art ? I ask as I'm considering taking up these media of cultural exptression. Will my "artistic expressions" be welcomed ?

* dances morosely away* :\

B9 said:
Would modern & traditional dance qualify as art ? I ask as I'm considering taking up these media of cultural exptression. Will my "artistic expressions" be welcomed ?

* dances morosely away* :\

Always thought of you as more 'autistic expression'! =D

There is a thread for discussion of the creation of new arts contests in SO. You should check it out, offer your own suggestions if you can, and vote on the poll about which contests you would like to see created. :)

CLICK HERE!