Area Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
714 (irvine, ca), which changed to 949, 402 (omaha, ne), 707 (arcata, ca for school for about 6months), now 402 again.

419 (NW Ohio), 956 (Farrr S. Texas), 972 (N. Dallas), 519 (London, Ontario), 630 (Suburban Chicago), 773 (Chicago)

215 Philadelphia Or 267 if you count cell phones.. I think Philly may even have another area code 610 or something... its just too damn big......

I now live in 570 which is the Pocono mountain area of PA!

Was born though in 22860 which is the area code for Santorini Greece! after dialing 1 then +30 forthe country code!

Last edited:
415, 510, 408, 209, and 707

That's just California, I don't remember them for AK, IL, or TX. :(

best in the wrld

847 bitch to 910 to 951 chicago to carolina beach to l.a nigga haha i love america

Baton rouge was 504 some years back then it got changed to 225
but i did stay in The NO for a lil while

^ Finish school already? We go until the end of this week, you guys are always done earlier than us.

It's fucking awesome this thread got bumped, ever since I did telemarketing I got really fascinated with area codes.

I've lived in the 716 for 6 years but never really had a phone with that area code, a dorm room phone which doesn't really count --- area code for Buffalo, NY.

I'm from the 718 and my phone number reflects it, and I've had several with it, with is the one I really count. NYC <3 born and raised.

It's fucking awesome this thread got bumped, ever since I did telemarketing I got really fascinated with area codes

Haha hell yeah I'm proud I picked a good thread, I knew mufuckas would love a chance to rep their city so that's why I picked it off the last page. Just sucks once you post in it once ain't much reason to post again.

My cell numba is a 339 which isn't a local number at all. Kinda pissed me off at the time but, till this day I still get random phone calls from people saying "I have no idea why but, I totally have your cell number memorized"

Status
Not open for further replies.