L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are you turned on by your own smell ?

Altered Perception

Bluelighter
I used to shower everyday until I discovered how much of a turn on my own smell could be. I love the smell of my own underarms and sweaty nut funk, it adds a whole new sensation smelling it during personal self exploration sessions, =D Don't hate the player I'm just being honest. Anyone else enjoy their own smell ? Oh and sorry if your in a relationship your just missing out.

I shower everyday, but yes I like my own smell. I smell really good and now that I eat really well I never wear deodorant anymore. I don't think it is a turn on... but it makes me confident to know I smell yummy naturally. :)

I also like my own smell. I have always liked the smell the armpit bacteria makes.

There were days (in the past) when I didn't shower for days, a week sometimes and my friends and relatives begged me to shower so they don't seem to like my smell as much as me. My mom said it burned her nose, lol.

I don't practice this at all today.

we are twisted individuals. real talk
NSFW:
used sanitary napkins as soon as they come off for a brief moment

8o

I used to shower everyday until I discovered how much of a turn on my own smell could be. I love the smell of my own underarms and sweaty nut funk, it adds a whole new sensation smelling it during personal self exploration sessions, =D Don't hate the player I'm just being honest. Anyone else enjoy their own smell ? Oh and sorry if your in a relationship your just missing out.

Have to agree with this. I do shower everyday but if I happen to have a "personal self exploration session" just before my shower then yes I know what you mean. For me though it's mainly that I like that smell on a woman, and when I smell myself I am imagining it's someone else's smell. My girlfriend likes my smell as well, and of course I like hers, though she has to wait longer than 1 day to get to the same level of "spicyness" as we call it. If it's too strong though, body odour stops becoming a turn on.

Erm, no... :|

My armpits smell fucking SEXAAAAY though - def turns me on

No to sweaty nut funk ? No offence but umm maybe mine just smells better, if yous want I can rub a bit off onto a piece if cloth and send out a sample to all of you in the mail, you wont be dissapointed =D

...just kidding

I have almost no sense of smell so I have no idea what I smell like. I shower at least once a day (once in the morning) and once after working out since I can't tell if I'm stinky or not.

Other than weed and orgasm, showers are, in my strong opinion, the easiest automatic reducers of stress.

I shower every chance I get.

Being wet is good.

^ I absolutely agree.

I love having a shower. I really enjoy having one as soon as i finish work - as long as i can remember, i've called having a shower in the afternoon "washing my day off". As i'm showering, i actually picture washing all the crap of the day away :D