• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Are You Really Normal ??

Intricate

Bluelighter
Arise and close your eyes if you prefer to see perfectly / Learn from me and know that your flow must be cold as snow to burn me in the 3rd degree / Cursed emcees are the worst entities on display for the world to see / Watch my words twirl cursively with urgency to handle any emergency / I'm not the prototype or perfect example of a normal human / Am I weird or feared as my sphere of peers are stupidly assumin / What are the assumptions of "normal" behavioral functions ?? / They believe it's Mimicking everyone else with no real mental conduction / So my brain cells strain well as they huddle to form a subtle rebuttal / I'm about to crumble and humble traditional thoughts into a smoky pile of rubble / When asked if I'm normal, I respond with, "I think not" / Unless that Psychological Ink Blot really wasn't pink snot made for me to drink hot / Why isn't individuality considered as normal ? / I'll call insanity on anyone that believes you HAVE to dress up for dinner formals / I can only imagine if I was one of the next presidents / For my own benefit, The White House would become a Funhouse for my own amusement residence / Laws ??? Those only keep us as slaves from the cradle to the grave / We should have national weed conventions, Freakniks, and Public Raves / Land of the Free ?? Home of the Brave ?? / It's more like Intercontinental plains of bondage chains that we need to break from and become saved / I believe in the Matrix and that we really have the ability to shapeshift / We need to revolt from our brains' locks and bolts because Thought is our true Messiah..The Lord's one and only great gift********
------------------
"Enlightenment is the path, Education is the door / Risk is the key that opens up new brilliant gateways to explore." ~Intricate *~PLUR~*

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEE***
All I gotta say is YOU ARE THE GAME, BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT DAMN GOOD.
smile.gif

<3, Chu-Che*
smile.gif

------------------
~Squeeze the Charmin~

::stands in intimidating stance...spits out water::
"I AM..eghhhhhh....THE GAME egghhhhh!!!!"
Aight, thats enough clownin..thanx for the response..PEACE
------------------
"Enlightenment is the path, Education is the door / Risk is the key that opens up new brilliant gateways to explore." ~Intricate *~PLUR~*

Holy shit... those verses are great... nice words Intricate!
------------------
People are in your life for a RREASON, SEASON, or a LIFETIME...{~KeL~}