Are you NEW? Read this post or face my serotonin depleted wrath.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinger

Bluelighter
...trust me, it's not worth it......
Guys,
Imagine it is the first day at school. Old uncle pinger is your teacher (fuck the youth are doomed!). Now shut the fuck up and listen.

1. Read the FAQ

2. Yes, you, read it.

3. Can you even read?

4. If your brain hasn't exploded by now, have your milk and cookies and have a sleep for an hour.

5. Righto you little scuzzbags wake up. Give uncle pinger your pocket money. Good.

6. Ok, now read this. Dead Link

7. Brain still hanging in there? Lunch time.

8. Read this. http://www.ecstasy.org/books/e4x/e4x.ch.01.html

9. Now go home.

In your life there are many choices. The most important is whether you EDUCATE YOURSELF, or accept what other people tell you. The two are fucking miles apart, and it is easy to tell from talking to people which path they have chosen. ie "I heard from John's friend Marsha that those pills have like herion in them. They are the best rolls according to them and I heard they rolled for like 12 hours. Cool."

Some final ones:

I'm tired, and I'm sure you are tired of hearing it, of telling people to SEARCH (that little button at the top right of the page) before asking their questions. But one last time (and here is the link for any pre-schoolers who cant find it) http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php

Bump good threads that you find so others can find them more easily.

If you haven't got anything relevant, accurate, factual, or at least supported by well argued anecdotal or personal experience, don't post it. Quality over quantity please. If you must post fluff make it funny or entertaining (ala MR Sticky).

Most of all- add something to the bluelight experience, don't let others do all the work for you. Search, educate yourself.
Like drugs, this forum has the potential to be a positive experience if it is used responsibly, and not abused.
feel free to bump this thread- ADDING links or posts you believe to be valuable to new members. or just bump it if it's gone from the main page and you think it needs to stay.
i calmly await the first victim to ignore this thread.

[This message has been edited by pinger (edited 08 August 2000).]

[edited for links & paragraphing - Kitty]

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent POST!!!
And if you decide to act like a TROLL... be prepared to deal with the Anti-Troll.
A troll is anyone whose soul purpose of being here is to be a complete disruptance. You will learn VERY quickly that it's not tolerated. This is a very large kickass community, the people here LOVE it, respect it, learn from it, enjoy it, have their lives changed by it and most of all they WILL defend it.
So please hang out for a while, learn what it's all about, meet some people, laugh your ass off, educate yourself, educate others and most of all... bring a good vibe.
So please don't be a troll.... you'll learn very quickly that it's NOT worth the energy that it requires. This family isn't going anywhere and they WILL wear you down. So don't say I didn't warn ya...
Welcome to the family.
[This message has been edited by Anti-Troll (edited 04 August 2000).]

Well, if a Troll is someone who's sole purpose is to cause a disturbance, then I guess I Am NOT a troll, cause my main prupose here is to get info and help people. Arguing is something I do on the side.
Anti-Troll, You're a dork.

"Arguing is something I do on the side."
Ok, so you admit that you're a part-time Troll. Congratulations! Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
I have a feeling that pretty soon you're going to give up being the part-time troll and start being the cool guy that I know you can be.
My post was NOT directed at you Skinny, but you made it so when you responded to it. If you aren't a troll then this does not apply to you. No need to start yet ANOTHER argument here. I'll gladly delete this post when you delete yours.
smile.gif

Well, I don't care if i'm a troll, but if I AM one for arguing, then you must be one too, cause you have argued before, haven't you?
I could have sworn I've seen you in a few arguements.....
heh, you don't have to delete your post, i don't really care, I'm just having fun!

Of course I argued, that's cuz I'm an anti-troll...
wink.gif

Ok.. I'll give you a hug instead...
{{{{{{DJ SKINNY GEE}}}}}}
My mammy always said... "Kill 'em with kindness."
smile.gif

you guys have just been given one of the most comprehensive posts ever, with more information in it that the encyclopdia. Show a bit of respect and act your fucken age.
Pinger: I've said it once and I'll say it again... I want to have your children!! Great post man, you are the king!
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

DO NOT feed the trolls!
You people out there deaf?
Still love ya, but hey, no more feeding the fuckin trolls.
OK.
"You can run, but you can't hide"

Stop degrading this thread, and this board, and take your petty arguments to a chat room.
Excellent post pinger!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Victems? Wrath? This post worries me some. I mean it's good advice, but awful intimidating! Yer not gonna be nazis on my kids here, right?
Expect much silliness, much TyPiNg lIkE tHis, much princess pixie stardust sparkle names, much cutesy american stuff, and expect the same questions OVER and OVER and OVER...
This is New to XTC. It's always been like that, as long as I've known it.
I don't like to see people get bitched out for 'use the search' when they've made less than 10 posts on the board, or it's a question that takes a mere 10 seconds to answer. People get the hang of searching eventually but it's not something one learns right away. Kay?
Go gently on the young'uns and newbies please.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Ashke youre the goddess of tolerance
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

***looks around to see if anyone's watching*** (ala dragonfly)
!!!!!!!BUMP!!!!!!!
*****Gone before the CD changes
wink.gif

"Quadrophenia"
VERY cool nick.
Makes me automatically think of Floyd.
smile.gif

Ashke,
I apologise if you think i am being tough in your forum. Plus it's probably better politically for you to have me (an outsider) say what everyone is thinking!
What do you think about a *PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING* message that sits up the top like the aussie forum has got? It may help to set the scene that this is not just another UBB and that members have certain mutual obligations and are expected to behave..
It might also cut down on the work you have to do moderating.....that's a good thing isn't it? I'm sure you could ask Johnboy permission and just steal the text........
I make a conscious effort to visit this forum and help as much as I can. I realise that as a "jaded old schooler" sometimes I am short, but I always attempt to be constructive if firm. Certainly i think we need a balance when the messages these kids post are so confused and troubling.
Anyway, I think you do a superb job here, moderating with tact and balance in what is usually the most frustrating forum to read. You have my total support and if you think i'm outta line, kick my arse. I may enjoy it
wink.gif

respect and big up's
pinger

Status
Not open for further replies.