• No

Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm quoting you but this response is to greed as well...

why must every woman in the whole wide world like the size of your dick no matter how small or big or average it may be? the majority of women say size doesn't matter (and ime, it generally tends to matter more to men than women), but you focus on the one person who says it does.

rejecting a woman because she doesn't perform sexually to your standards (something that could quite possibly be fixed with a little communication) is much more shallow than dumping a guy that is physically incapable of satisfying a woman (A woman; not to be confused with every woman) in bed.
i am not arguing that.... what i was saying is the irony i constantly see when someone demands another persons body parts to look a certain way then inturn they want people to accept their faults

Come on now. I hate to sound like a grandma but let's clean it up a little bit in here.
damn i missed this post someone has to have a screen shot of this or something !!!

I should have been more delicate in my response for a SLR thread.
I am friends with wee dick man 7 years later.

badandwicked, you seem to have forgotten how GREAT I am ;)
sure thing there goof

i am not arguing that.... what i was saying is the irony i constantly see when someone demands another persons body parts to look a certain way then inturn they want people to accept their faults

erm, you'll need to quote where anyone here "demanded" someone look a certain way or asked anyone else to "accept their faults".

erm, you'll need to quote where anyone here "demanded" someone look a certain way or asked anyone else to "accept their faults".
erm as i stated before i never said someone said that in this thread..... maybe in another but it's just a question

Last edited:
oh and kinda nsfw

during my teen years i masturbated quite a lot.
A few times i was very rough, and I've got a permanent scar below the corona? (think that's the ridge between head and shaft?) that runs parallel to it, like a 1inch 'rib' that juts out about 5-7mm, but only on the RH side, and my cock slides left naturally.

Very handy, but I wouldn't suggest vandalising your cock in the hopes that you get one; probably better for a doctor to insert a pearl or piece of metal.
;3

hell yeah. some times i wish i could just show my dick cuz then the bitches would just line up for the ride :)

I'm a "cough cough" pretty average. Yeah, the old manbits are a little thicker and I have a curve that has received some very nice compliments but I'm averaging out at about 6.5. Nothing extreme and nothing to be sad about.

However, while I'm satisfied with the results, even don't mind it when its hard, I wouldn't mind looking a bit bigger on the hang.

I'm pretty happy with my size, its quite a nice size actually. Not too big, not too small... Course, bigger would be nice, but in general very pleased with the size. One thing I haven't seen brought up on this board though (although I haven't spent hours pawing through depictions of other people's private bits) is I got a pretty severe case of paupels. They're fucking horrible man, I got a bit of acne as well and it's really quite a blow on my confidence, I don't even like jacking it off. I mean when it comes to it they shouldn't really matter cos it's getting the job done either way and they're aren't incredibly obvious unless the chick sucks me off or gets up close and personal but still, every time I have a shower it's not very pleasant seeing all these ugly white spots on the sides...
Apparently certain pimple treatments like Minocycline work as well, and going on Roacutane soon, so maybe that might fuck a few of em off. In the meantime though, gotta go grab some fish/cod liver oil and see if uppin my vitamins makes em ease up a tad. -.- I wonder how many other people have them? According to a study of around 200 people, up to 48% had some form or another of them, so I guess more people than I thought share my embarrassment. Ah, other people's suffering is always the best cure to what ails you huh :p

I happy my folks didn't cut my forskin off thank god... and i am happy with my dick size too... no complaints here

it has white dots on it and the foreskin is hella dark and almost wrinkley and its not huge like i'd like it to be but it's not small either - thank god

I am comfortable with my vagina and my body as far as weight goes.

Sometimes I feel like men would rather have a women with a large chest, mine is proportionate with my small size (both height and bones) but sometimes I will admit I am a little self concious. It would be nice to know that there are males out there who appreciate and are satisfyed with a small chest..

and I am in no way bragging, but I do have a nice round bottom. This seems to be a favorite among men

i really could care less about breast size, i actually prefer girls with smaller chests because the last girl that i dated with massive tits preferred and thought she deserved a massive dick. i didnt have one and she kicked me to the curb. i dont wanna be judged on my male parts and i like tits all shapes and sizes, big nipples and small. love em all! same goes for girls' woohoo's, idc about shape and size, innie and outie, pink is preferred and camel toe is preferred but i'll gladly eat anything she puts on my plate :)

i really could care less about breast size, i actually prefer girls with smaller chests because the last girl that i dated with massive tits preferred and thought she deserved a massive dick. i didnt have one and she kicked me to the curb. i dont wanna be judged on my male parts and i like tits all shapes and sizes, big nipples and small. love em all! same goes for girls' woohoo's, idc about shape and size, innie and outie, pink is preferred and camel toe is preferred but i'll gladly eat anything she puts on my face :)

*fixed

Okay..........
I'm very late in here- but reading through this thread has made me feel very naive.
I always thought there were just different vaginas, and that was normal.......normal that not everyone was the same. I am still under this impression BUT I have never really paid much attn when seeing another vagina.
So I don't know how different mine is really :D
I have been with one other girl and her vagina was different from mine and at the time I felt like "Uh Oh is there something wrong with me?"
But I quickly got over it b/c I have never had compllaints that I am aware of..........
I am fine with it. It isn't uncomfortable or anything like that, so- I'm fine with things the way my vagina is.

My boobs on the other hand............I have very large boobs.
Gravity is a bitch. ;) hahaha I don't have National Geographic Boobs or anything- but they're not perky like little boobs. I sometimes think little boobs would be really nice but it is only the perkiness I am envying really. I think my boobs are proportionate with me.
I am tall and have a med/lg frame I guess? I feel if they were smaller I'd be shaped like a yam :D
So if I had to change anything, I'd get a lift. But big boobs are big, and heavy........
so I think its pretty normal........?

Anyway- I voted that I am happy with my parts.

me and roger are fine. he's had more compliments than complaints. like what the OP said they are either liars or honest. i say honest as women iv'e been with could of said anything to me. sometimes i would like to be a bit bigger so i could have more confidence with one night stands (not that it matters). then again, how do i know what they're expecting.

i am completely satisfied with the cards ive been dealt , but i did throw a 6 gauge hoop threw the head