• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Are their different types of LSD?

Other things can be put on blotter or sold as acid.

You didn't mention if you had blotter or liquid or what. But assuming you had blotter, it could have been a DOx compound. I had a sheet of DOC at one point. You can tell its not acid by the taste, DOx's are bitter. And however unlikely a 2C-x is, they taste like shit too.

Ha, if your blotter is tiny, tasteless, and powerful, there's a good chance its fo real. And with experience, you can tell the difference in perception between psychs.

DOC seems to be a very melancholy trip for me. Awesome visuals, but tends to make me reminisce and get kinda bummed out.

LSD on the other hand puts me in the best mood ever.

ps- 2ce or 2cb is effective in the hundreds- of milligrams range. It is a physical impossibility for it to fit on a .25" square of blotter paper. Windowpanes (geltabs) as well.

I can't take more than 20mg of 2c-e for fear of getting sick. There ARE accounts of 2c-e and 2c-i blotters, but not in the traditional sense. People put nontoxic glue on blotter, dose the blotter, then "sandwich" the powder in the middle to keep it safe from handling. I heard the blotters were like 1"x1". Not a typical blotter but still very possible.

2c-bromo d-fly has a very small dose, I could imagine that being sold as LSD [just because of active dose, I've never tried D-fly so I can't speak for the experience].

like I said, DOx's ARE on blotter but could hardly be mistaken for LSD trip-wise. 5-meo-amt is sold on blotters some places. never tried it but I know it exists.

Last edited:
A typical blotter can hold up to 200 nanograms... LSD is more or less the only drug active in those doses.. How many blotters you take could affect your trip.

A typical blotter can hold up to 200 nanograms... LSD is more or less the only drug active in those doses.. How many blotters you take could affect your trip.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a nanogram 1/1000th of a microgram ? I can't think of ANY drug which is active in nanograms, not even those ultra potent fentanyl analogues.

And a "typical" blotter can hold up to as much as .875 mgs, seeing as how that is how much DOI was on the DOI blotter I got. I know DOI is not LSD, but I am just trying to make the point that it IS possible to put almost a milligram of material onto a blotter paper.

And also, your "typical" blotters can come on paper of varying thickness, which means some hits can have LOOOOTS more acid on them than others. I think it's always a good call to test out a new batch of acid of unknown quality by doing a single hit, and seeing how far that can take you.

LSD is a volatile substance.

LSD will not evaporate. If stored in liquid solution, maybe the alcohol or water will evaporate, but LSD itself is not a volatile substance. Temperatures high enough to evaporate LSD would destroy the molecule. Maybe if you were to do so in a vacuum, you would be able to boil LSD, but I highly doubt ANY of us are going to be conducting experiments concerning the physical properties of LSD in outer space. Kudos to you if you are.

there's no way to tell what's going on with this molecule until it's legalized so real, modern, legitimate studies can be made. Until then, It's all conjecture.

LSD was legal for many years. During those years, it was studied, and all the empirical data obtained from those studies is most certainly not conjecture.

ps- 2ce or 2cb is effective in the hundreds- of milligrams range. It is a physical impossibility for it to fit on a .25" square of blotter paper. Windowpanes (geltabs) as well.

Hundred of milligrams of either of these chemicals is a whopping overdose. Most people can't go any higher than 25-30 mgs of 2C-E, and while 2C-B is less potent, it certainly doesn't require hundred of milligrams. Try tens of milligrams. But you're still correct about being able to inconsipicusouly put a dose of either chemical on a piece of LSD-blotter paper.

WRONG. Jesus H Christ I wish folks would pay attention.

So many incorrect presumptions here.

First LSD is usually does in MICROgrams. nano=billionth.

There are 1000 micrograms per milligram. Thus 1 microgram 1,000,000 mg. Or One MILLIONTH of a gram, not billionth... big difference.

There are DOCUMENTED relatives of LSD that have been proven to be on blotters. The "LSD is the only thing that could possibly fit" is an old-fashioned piece of lore and incorrect.

See this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=549161 for ample documentation including GC/MS and journal articles

And I am pretty sure up to a couple mg (milligrams) can fit on a medium sized blotter of moderate thickness (perhaps not extra small ones that are very thin).

It would be just grand if some eth-lad or al-lad circulated amongst our receptor sites, I would just love to try some LSD analogues.

I've heard rumors that small batches of these have been made and tried by some people in the know (sadly not I), but I think the chances of their making it to the retail market is slim to none, on account of the fact that they are all made from LSD. The n-alkyl-LAA's that I refer to above are examples of very creative clandestine chemistry designed to produce something quietly and cheaply that closely resembles the real thing ... but still, I think, it is cool to be trying new compounds, and they are definitely compounds worth trying. It is just annoying that the marketing around them is so deceptive, but unfortunately, that is the nature of the business :(

And what a business it is. Same holds true for all those tasty mescaline analogues. Isoproscaline anyone ???? *drools*

so there's no difference between LSD-25 and LSD-27? If so why they hell did the man spend so much time making different types?

there is no such thing as LSD-27
All drugs will have different unique effects though can feel similar to othe related drugs.

I hope that answers your question/

no. nonononononononononononononononono. i hate it when people say there are different types of acid.

there are different batches, yes.

but LSD is always Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. It's always the exact same chemical. There are different dosages in every hit, either slightly different or greatly different, but it's always the same chemical.

OKAY PEOPLE LET ME PUT THIS INTO FUCKING PERSPECTIVE FOR YOU.... this is coming straight from the prankster family. THERE is only one type of lsd, which is BUM BUM BUM you guessed it LSD!!!!

HOWEVER

there are three different purity levels depending on the recipe/process in which it is made. Typically the prankster just make white fluff, which is the purest lsd you can find (not necessarily the strongest) white fluff is 98.9 percent pure, but chances are your never gonna be able to find real white fluff because dead heads save that for their personal.

but anyways...

there is White crystals (aka fluff): 98.9 percent pure.
purple crystals (Lavander) : 89 percent pure.

and yellow/orange crystals which is about 79 percent pure.

the purity levels however have nothing to do with how strong it is, just how much of it is actually lsd.

and i know this for a fact, several of my family members get it straight from the source.
and btw.

Ignore anything someone says about micro grams.... my buddy knows chemists and he doesnt even trust them...it really doesnt even matter how much lsd your eating... quality compare to quantity. 100 mcg of shitty acid could get you just as high as some very well made 25mcg hits...

oh and chances are you will never find anything over a hundred mcg per dose these days.

There has to be differences in purity related to physical effects. For a lot of the Shit I've had if it was Out of a vial or geltab you pretty much know what your getting, know your dealer i guess lol. But i have def. had a couple shitty blotter hits in my time. Could be a dosage or bunk shit but ive woken up after tripping sometimes with body aches and even chills and shit. Years ago there was Shit going around that was supposedly AMT on blotter that was definately hallucinogenic but it made my buddies skin turn green, no shit, and his limbs swell up and retain water. I don't know who was cooking that bs up but it made me wary that you can be ripped off without just getting bunk shit. Most of my experiences with what i thought was shitty acid though was before the rc craze hit so nowadays who the fuck knows what you can get.

there is White crystals (aka fluff): 98.9 percent pure.
purple crystals (Lavander) : 89 percent pure.

and yellow/orange crystals which is about 79 percent pure.

I thought it was 79.6% pure?

I'm not sure how you get "Impure" LSD - LSD has a specific atomic structure. Either the atoms are in place to form the LSD molecule or they arn't in which case it isn't LSD and it almost certainly won't be active.

There has to be differences in purity related to physical effects.

Nah, LSD has a vast range of different physical effects. The same LSD can give you a headache and the shits one week and the next week feel great. That's just the kind of drug it is - no need to blame shit like that on imaginary impurities or "LSD-34".

i have tripped 4 times. each time was a completely different trip. visuals would tend to be the same when they occured but the most current dose i took strait up mind fucked me, extreme deep thinking and mental extortion. another dose i took a while ago gave me strong visuals and my mind felt like i was high. i know trips can vary on how much you take but i truly fee each trip almost felt completely different in ways. so my question is are their different types of LSD? can it be created to give you better visuals or more of a mind fuck than visuals almost like indica/sativa for pot.
Well let's make this clear there are many research chemicals that can be passed off as LSD. Like there is 25-i, 2cb, nbomb
i have tripped 4 times. each time was a completely different trip. visuals would tend to be the same when they occured but the most current dose i took strait up mind fucked me, extreme deep thinking and mental extortion. another dose i took a while ago gave me strong visuals and my mind felt like i was high. i know trips can vary on how much you take but i truly fee each trip almost felt completely different in ways. so my question is are their different types of LSD? can it be created to give you better visuals or more of a mind fuck than visuals almost like indica/sativa for pot.
Yes there are many different types of research chemicals that are passed off as LSD. Some of those are known as 25i-n bome, 2-ce, 2-cb. And so on but they all can have some pretty nasty side effects/ hard comedown, also they can leave lingering visual hallucinations for a few days after a high dose.

There's Dr Seuss LSD - a very very pure form of LSD - that's a whole other animal to everything else in the LSD world including goblins.