View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are 5 hbwr seeds too low of a dosage?

lovelyblue10

Greenlighter
Hello I'm new here and thought this was a good place to ask this. Basically I took 5 Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds a few days ago and didn't get any visuals, no extractions just grinded them up and swallowed with water. Was that too low of a dose? I was told I should start off with a low dose as this was my first time. I only felt drunk, nauseous and sedated. Is it me or was the amount I took way too low or is it the way I took it?

Last edited:
No, the way you took them was fine. My strongest trip ever was on HBWR, but I took considerably more than you. That said, you are right to start low as HBWR is highly variable in effects from person to person.
I took HBWR 3-4 times a week for about six weeks and what I found was that the freshness and viability of the seeds made a world of difference. So, go through your seeds and crack the shell off and make sure the embryo is nice and plump. Then when you have enough put them, shells and all, in a coffee grinder and make dust out of them then stick them in 000 capsules take them like that.
I have an extremely strong stomach when it comes to seeds, HBWR and Morning Glory, but enough seeds to trip hard is going to probably upset your stomach. Weed is very good for that so try and smoke just enough to quell the nausea until you see how much effect the seeds have.
I tripped for about 12 hours with a 3 or 4 hour peak. However; I didn,t feel anything for about 3 hours and re-dosed early and it blew my mind. As I said it was the strongest trip of my life and I have tripped dozens of times.
So be safe and have fun.
BTW, if you do a large dose you might want a trip sitter, I needed one, but didn't know it until I needed one.

Thanks! BTW, about freshness, if the seeds are old will you feel no effects at all or does this mean you just have to take more of them? I suspect I was given old hbwr seeds which might be why I didn't experience anything.

Thanks! BTW, about freshness, if the seeds are old will you feel no effects at all or does this mean you just have to take more of them? I suspect I was given old hbwr seeds which might be why I didn't experience anything.

I honestly don't know. It probably depends on how old.
Just buy some fresh ones. they are very easy to come by and fairly inexpensive.