apologies

bee

Bluelighter
Yes, I am sorry for my attitude. However, I must say that I had no attitude until someone called me an idiot.
I'm still a firm believer that knowledge is power. I'm sure that you(bluelighters) can learn from me, and I(a nobody) can learn from you.

Granted, you can learn from us, and I'm sure you have tons of knowledge to share with us, but I speak on behalf of a few people who feel that maybe you should've just chilled out a little! You don't walk into our world expecting us to greet you with open arms if you're flaming away. We are glad to have you here, but you must realize that some chaos is good. Change is good. Variety is nice. E is the drug that brought us here(most of us anyways) love is the drug that keeps us here. Have fun, be nice. Treat Bluelighters with respect and we will gladly have you with us.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Thank you. Honestly, I know I was being an asshole. I'm not usually like that.

Luv2Luv you're so right. E is such a positive drug and brings only positive and nurturing experiences that it sometimes is hard to believe that anyone can be an asshole on here.
------------------
"Sweet like candy to my soul,
sweet you rock and sweet you roll." -Dave Matthews

C'mon. I said I was sorry and I really meant it. What else can i do?

Tis I who ought be apologizing, for I am probably the one 'bee'was reacting to. Bee, I am sorry if I was harsh, i in now way meant to call you an idiot. I hope you will accept my apology, all of you for that matter, because I only want to be the bearer of good vibes... Thanx