• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Apartments and Weed

Never had a problem in my apartments and i live in some rich ass condo apartments where i was sure all my neighbors would be uptight but i haven't had any problems. I smoke all over my place everyday & night and as far as i know you can only smell it if you actually come in my place. I even go on my balcony sometimes and smoke a bowl & i know people can see me but no one really gives a shit. Its even funnier that theres this guy that smokes on the balcony across from me that always gets startled when i come out side and trys to hide that hes puffing hahahahaah if he only knew =D

i live in one of those every-floor-has-only-one-apartment type buildings on the 12th floor, so i dont know if i'm really helping anyone, but ill go ahead regardless..
anyways, i smoke out my window all the time, well actually in my room but the window is open
never had any complaints from any neighbors (again most of em are old farts who keep their windows closed due to fear of infection.) my parents know i smoke cigs but not pot and sometimes when im too lazy to smoke out the window i just do it right infront of the comp and my parents ALWAYS comment on the smell, they're like "what kinds of cigs are you smoking boy?" i show them the pack and say they're normal cigs and i have no clue what they're talking about, but they are seeming to catch on..

just keep a pack of 'ecstacy cigarettes' on hand, so you can light up right in front of them and give off the pot smell....

just do it in a closed room and spray afterwards. or make a spoof and blow your smoke into that, and get a can of ozium

I hate this problem :( My one bvedroom apartment doesn't block out smells or sounds, its a constant nagging anxiety for me, at least one of my neighbours knows, I told him and he just laughged and said that he'd already figured that out from the smell, oh well, what the hell. Its my flat and my life, fuck tha neighbours

I just remembered when I was 15/16 and I was hanging for cones and I couldn't go outside due the way the wind blows and where's its located and my oldies always had their bedroom windows open, so I decided to "experiement" this method, I used to pull endless of cones, and "blow" into the pillow.... and did that for few weeks and my oldies had no idea that I was smoking pot in the bedroom, but they "knew" I smoked pot, and one day my mother was changing the bed sheets / pillow covers and she was shocked to find a pillow covered with bong smoke/tar marks of my mouth all over the pillow from blowing into the pillow to buffer the smell... and I was busted....and my oldies got pretty mad, not for me smoking pot, but for having weed and bong under "their roof"...... it was a funny sight to look at that pillow......my mum threw that pillow away and brought a new one and she checks the pillows all the time when I visit them.

But nowdays I just go outside and have a joint while my oldies are few metres away and they always give me funny looks when I am smoking weed front of them, but I just don't care, they have to dealt with that.

When I moved out of shared house and moved into a flat on my own few years back, and the funny thing that my old neighour was sooo stoned, and said "hey man...." and he forgot that he had a bong in his hand when I was moving my stuff into the new place, and he was scared of me for few days that I will "report" on him until I invited him over for few beers and then ended up a all night bong session, and it was cool because when I am out of pot, he always has some and when he is out of pot he came over to mine for few cones, and this "neighour pot-sharing system" was pretty cool and handy, and lowers the "neighour paranoia".

Really if you are worrying too much about the smell and stuff and paranoid, maybe it's time to be nice to all your neighours and be friendly, it pays, trust me I know, my neighours are pain in the arse, but it saves me a hell a lot of hassles.

First, what dumb ass cop would take time from doughnut run to go bust somebody smoking a joint in their apt? honestly...
Second, you would be surprised, I cheif in the apt. all the time(though i do make sure the curtains are pulled, thats nothing more than a respect thing) . I do and so do all of my neighbors. Hell, I go across the street to the other building to get my pot. MOST people could care less, so long as your a friendly neighbor :)

i live in a college town so i'm surrounded by drunk fucks in my buildling. no one cares at all and eveyrone around here blazes anyway.
however my suggestion is to towel the door and light some incense, it does the trick nicely.