• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

anywhere else they'd call me a redlighter.....

voxmystic

Bluelighter
salutations from the north side. i'm a full-grown hot chick, wife and mom, musician, trail-blazer. have been fascinated with conscience manipulation since my first glass of wine when i was, i think, six years old. glad to be part of a like-minded community :)

Why would they call you a redlighter? Looks like you've found your way around the site pretty well so far, let us know if we can be of help in anyway :)

Welcome to Bluelight.

Nice to meet you. You sound like an awesome, confident and well-versed woman. Always nice to a headstrong friend on your side ;)

thank you all for the warm welcome! yes, i am finding my way around the forums nicely, thanks to great search features, and a well organized site. the work you are doing here, harm reduction through dissemination of honest information, is the most valuable thing people can do for each other. applicable not only to drugs, but also sex, science and medicine, politics, religion, or anything else that hides behind a veil. as a mom, i always strive to be as honest as i can with my children, even about my own mistakes, in the hope that the truth shall set them free to experience their humanness, and this life as fully as they wish to, knowing beforehand the risks and rewards of the behaviors humans engage in. i'm already greatly enjoying the bl community, and hope that i will be able in the future to contribute as much knowledge as i've gained.

And they'd call me a redlighter, because i tend to come of as the kind of bold, brash, frankly sexual woman that one might find hangin' out the red light.

You sound like an awesome mom! Quit hangin' round that red light or you'll be the old lady in the shoe ;) jk

Ohhh I gotcha, red light district... Cool %)

Thanks for the positive feedback.